CroInter
giovanni_milan
LeVersacci
shamr9pato
Ganso
47 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Official Super Mario Fan Club  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Super Mario Fan Club

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:07 pm

DE Sciglio, Shaarawy, Balotelli.. pretty impressive in terms of youngs.. Montolivo+De jong, add some cbs and you're a very competitive team

Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Super Mario Fan Club  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Super Mario Fan Club

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 pm

The hate is strong with Worms lol

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Don't wanna spoil it, but not joining the fan club until:

-He shows the same discipline and work ethic that he does with Italia.
-That he shows Max, his team mates and the Milanisti the respect that is required of him.
-That he doesn't party, smoke and clown around all night, show up late to training, be Mario Balotelli
-Follow the Milan code, philosophy and general lifestyle that is expected of a Milan caveliere
-Until he actually performs and convincingly so whilst justifying his price tag.

When he does, Ganso will be responsible for throwing it in my face and telling me to shut it.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Balo has yet to prove himself at anything to be honest.... His Euro consisted of one great game against Germany... His City career consisted of a handful of games that showed his promise. Otherwise, nothing.

IMO, he's the most overrated and overhyped player in footy today. He has accomplished close to zilch.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Maybe he is overrated, but he's still got a long career ahead of him, we'll just have to see
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:27 pm

meh atleast we got someone to replace pato while playing fifa
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm

worms wrote:Balotellis stats at City:

The Official Super Mario Fan Club  - Page 2 Article-2270166-173B3BB4000005DC-630_634x252

Don't forget he only had 1 assist in all the 2.5 years he was there.A lot of his goals were penalty's too.He was the 4th choice striker at City.

Enjoy this great player. Thumbs up

Butthurt much? Laughing

nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 pm

The Official Super Mario Fan Club  - Page 2 Article-2270166-173B3BB4000005DC-630_634x252

Don't forget he only had 1 assist in all the 2.5 years he was there.A lot of his goals were penalty's too.He was the 4th choice striker at City.

we know all premfaces will miss him cheers

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Milan was able to fix Cassano attitude.
I am expecting the same for Balo. I'm a little nervous about it, but if he mess up this chance it's on him.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 pm

I Predict him finishing the season with 10+ goals.

This is going to be so great his link up play in the Euros was great all he needs is to get confortable in milan and we are set up front. Finally we have someone other than SES who can do something unpredictable up front. Also guys Allegri managed Ibra and Cassano at the same time with minimal problems i dont think its going to be hard for him to manage balo at all.

nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm so damn jealous of Milan right now. You have the future on your hands with the greatest attack in Italy if not in the world in a couple years. I can already say that an Italian team will win the CL in the next 2 years no doubt as Milan and Juve are set for the future. Facsio has quality, Napoli is strong and Roma and Fiorentina are on the rise.

End rant
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:10 pm

“I had wanted to play for Milan for such a long time. I played for other clubs before, so I couldn’t come here. Now I had the possibility to join Milan and I immediately ran for it,” Balotelli, 22, said in his first interview to Milan Channel. “If I know that the Milan fans are going crazy for me? I don’t know. I still have to see it.

“Which song I want the Milan fans to sing for me? It’s enough that they care about me and like me. I hope that I can pay the fans back for their support. I didn’t have a good start to the season with Manchester City (three goals in just 15 appearances this year, and I hope to do well here at Milan. I already knew that I would join Milan sooner or later. The newspapers write a lot of things, but I knew that I was joining Milan.

“It’s true that I’ve made some important choices and I hope they’ll turn out to be good for both me and Milan. Let’s hope we can make Milan an even greater club in the future – and make me greater as well.”
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm sure you will be saying that once Milan crush an EPL team in the finals in a couple of years. Balotelli scoring the goal. Premfaces will be deceived.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:22 pm

nasir6371 wrote:

Butthurt much? Laughing

That all you got bro?

City have scored more goals on average without Ballotelli.Fact.
City have conceded less goals without Ballotelli.Fact.
City have more points gained on average without Ballotelli.Fact.
Ballotelli only had 1 assist in 2.5 years at Man City.Fact.
Ballotelli was 4th choice striker at City.Fact.

worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 pm

juveman17 wrote:I'm so damn jealous of Milan right now. You have the future on your hands with the greatest attack in Italy if not in the world in a couple years. I can already say that an Italian team will win the CL in the next 2 years no doubt as Milan and Juve are set for the future. Facsio has quality, Napoli is strong and Roma and Fiorentina are on the rise.

End rant

Laughing

Am not saying a Italian team won't win it,but it's more likely a Italian team doesn't win it.At the moment the only team who has a chance is Juve.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:21 pm

worms wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:

Butthurt much? Laughing

That all you got bro?

City have scored more goals on average without Ballotelli.Fact.
City have more points gained on average without Ballotelli.Fact.
Ballotelli only had 1 assist in 2.5 years at Man City.Fact.
Ballotelli was 4th choice striker at City.Fact.

lol who cares, its the potential that is exciting for the fans here.. we all know its a gamble, but at least a transfer of relevance finally happened to the milan fans..

i wouldnt touch dzeko with a stick
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Balo's arrival is the sign of great things to come , that's all that comes to mind.
Actualy , not all.. Ses-Balo ?

f****** overkill .... Proud

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:12 pm

telli to score on debut?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:22 pm

I need a Balo shirt badly.
I am already in love Heart
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 pm

baresi wrote:I need a Balo shirt badly.
I am already in love Heart
Just order one off the club website. Even if they're not already producing Balo shirts, you can just order a custom one with Balotelli and no. 45 on the back.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Is it 45 officially?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:Innnn. In the first two hours of his signing AC Milan have sold over 1000 Balotelli shirts! Thumbs up

Thank God - we can pay his wages for the first week
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 pm

worms wrote:

Now it's confirmed - Balotelli would make a bad CB. Take note Allegri.
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 pm

baresi wrote:Is it 45 officially?
I posted the cover of the GdS in the calciomercato thread and in the column on the side, that's what it says:

I'm not sure if you're Italian or not, so I'll write it too: Indossera' la maglia numero 45/He will wear the number 45.

Last edited by Forza Rossoneri on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:47 pm

forza.milan wrote:
worms wrote:

Now it's confirmed - Balotelli would make a bad CB. Take note Allegri.
rofl this is going to quotes of GL!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next