RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
fatman123
adnyana179
Onyx
26 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 3 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 3

Post by silver Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:25 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Does anybody know why the WWE ruin their own storylines and wrestlers gimmicks?

The 4v4 match reminds me of how badly they screw up from time to time here.

Tensai gets pushed as the next big monster heel, then out of nowhere they randomly give him a losing streak, make him wear womens clothes and then turn him into an embarrasing partner to Brodus Clay (Who was also a big monster heel and got turned into a dancing idiot)

I don't really see the point. It baffles me.

Well Tensai couldn't get over because the smarks kept chanting "Albert". Clay, I honestly can't even remember being a big monster heel which is how memorable that run was for me. I like 'Tons of Funk'. Its stupid, but they have their own niche on the roster. Kinda reminds me of Too Cool. They were terrible wrestlers but got over because of their dancing.

I feel like they are wasting Rhodes and Sandow far more than Clay and Tensai.

silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 3 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 3

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:44 pm

WWE officials have discussed having Ryback feud with John Cena for the WWE Title after WrestleMania 29. WWE planted the seeds for the feud when Cena eliminated Ryback to win the Royal Rumble this year.

Cena as the heel. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Ryback can't even talk :facepalm:

Cena will eat him on the mic.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah swan I remember all that before the PG. But they had a better balance. For every stupid dance off they had a shit load of great rivalries, intense matches and much more serious gimmicks.

But on any given episode of Raw PG you have some stupid Vickie Gurrero scence which looks like it's straight out of a low budget comedy, santino doing a PG version of Mick Foley with a *bleep* toy snake puppet. He also does some PG shit inside the ring and outside which is so heavily focused on providing 9 year olds with a laugh.

Then you have 3MB doing an air guitar and getting smashed, Hornswoggle running about, Fandango (Might be a good Wrestler) dancing around the building, the previously mentioned funkysaurus shit and plenty more stupid shit.

Last major cringe I had was when Del Rio 'Jacked' big shows coach and poured paint on his head only for Big show the 7 foot, 500 pound heel to pretty much break down crying.

Attitude era had stupid shit too, but in a better ratio than the PG Era by a mile.

silver wrote:
AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Does anybody know why the WWE ruin their own storylines and wrestlers gimmicks?

The 4v4 match reminds me of how badly they screw up from time to time here.

Tensai gets pushed as the next big monster heel, then out of nowhere they randomly give him a losing streak, make him wear womens clothes and then turn him into an embarrasing partner to Brodus Clay (Who was also a big monster heel and got turned into a dancing idiot)

I don't really see the point. It baffles me.

Well Tensai couldn't get over because the smarks kept chanting "Albert". Clay, I honestly can't even remember being a big monster heel which is how memorable that run was for me. I like 'Tons of Funk'. Its stupid, but they have their own niche on the roster. Kinda reminds me of Too Cool. They were terrible wrestlers but got over because of their dancing.

I feel like they are wasting Rhodes and Sandow far more than Clay and Tensai.

I was just naming recent wrestlers that have been mis-used to criminal proportions.

They've had loads of bigger names go from winning to randomly losing and taking up a childish role. Hell Drew Mcintyre was supposed to be the next big thing, now after a random losing streak which lasted for months he's playing an air guitar and being beaten down by Mark Henry AND Ryback to build up a match between the two.

Kane's been jobbing for years, Khali (Yeah he can't wrestle but he's huge) went from feuding with the Undertaker to jobbing to anybody and dancing around with Hornswoggle.

When CM Punk had his straight edge thing going with Luke Gallows and all that, they went from being interesting to going into squash matches with the Big show, who wasn't doing main events at the time.

I'm sure you all know 5 or 10 wrestlers who got thrown to the sidelines for childish storylines. Obviously you need big names to lose matches. But some of them go from being good to watch to meaningless.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 pm

ESPN has an interview with CM Punk, who was promoting this Sunday's WrestleMania pay-per-view. Here are a few highlights:
A potential match with Brock Lesnar: "I think that would be horrible for him. He doesn't want to fight me."

If he would team with Lesnar: "I'd love to. That's actually something we're discussing, yes... If it was up to me, I would do that and take on Kane and Daniel Bryanor Dolph (Ziggler) and Big E., whoever has the straps after WrestleMania."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 pm

lol Lesnar will destroy him
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:08 pm

A stable consisting of Heyman, Punk and Lesnar. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:44 pm

^and the shield :bow:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:25 am

You don't *bleep* with my boy Punk, he's not the biggest but he's LETHAL.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:30 am

NorthJersey.com has an article about John Cena and all the charity work that he does. Cena cited his charity work as to why he won't turn heel.

"To sacrifice all that I do for a short-term story … it doesn't seem worth it," Cena said.

No

Why can't he just be a heel inside of WWE, but outside just do all the charity, make a wish etc etc? If he can't do that, is he trying to show the kids that wrestling is real or something?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:34 am

rofl poor excuse.

Do poor kids really give a damn if Cena attacks Rey Mysterio or some shit?

"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP CENA YOU LEFT THE PEOPLE." says the 7 year old orphan who's got no hope of a cooked meal this week.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:52 am

Cena the real people's champion
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:04 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 3 - Page 43 6994792_700b_v1
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:09 am

rofl

I tried this a long long time ago, Just pretty much spat water upwards and made a mess of my shirt.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 am

Tried it before and failed too. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:13 am

I tried it and i know how to do it Very Happy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 am

Laughing been there
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:42 am

RealGunner wrote:I tried it and i know how to do it Very Happy
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:10 pm

John Cena turns heel! hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Wrestlemania is going to be from 2:00-6:00 in the night in my timezone, so I won't be able to watch it, does anyone know a website where Ill be able to download it?

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43