RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
fatman123
adnyana179
Onyx
26 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 3 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 3

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 pm

12am to 4am.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 3 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 3

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Michael Moody, son of the late Paul Bearer, commented on Facebook about the closing segment from Monday's RAW which saw CM Punk pouring ashes all over The Undertaker.

He wrote:

"If anyone is wondering, yes WWE did come to us wanting approval for tonight's storyline. The way it was presented to us was ok. Seeing it on screen was a different story. I don't even know what to say."

Michael's brother Daniel also commented saying:

"Totally different."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:12am to 4am.

That's ok
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:27 am

Muscle & Fitness has an article about Triple H at this link. During the article, the Game discussed eating on the road and balancing family with working out. The magazine also posted Triple H's workout routine here.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 am

zizzle wrote:the only reason im watching WM is to see Ryback attempt his finisher on Henry. That botchamania moment

Brock Lesnar shooting star press>>>>>>
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 am

Cena winning his 12th Title >>>>>>
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 am

Cena turning heel >>>>>> hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:28 am

The Official I Hate HHH Sub-Thread

HHH has the be one of the worst egocentric self promoting bastards in the history of this business, maybe third behind Hogan and Nash, but since HHH has booked himself yet again in a big spot at mania i feel like dedicating this post to him. Now over the last year i might have started to like Triple H, but just a few mins ago i saw a video that reminded me why i always hated that bastard. Role the footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KEjlaS-LzE

Now you might not know it but Booker T is my second all time fav, very close second behind Goldberg, and it pisses me off whenever i remember how Booker was buried in the WWE over and over again. Sure he's guilty of being black, and sure his glorious history with the WCW does not go well with Vince's ego, but Booker was not an ordinary talent, he's probably the greatest black wrestler ever, and one of the best in his generation, and that's saying alot when you look at the names of his era.

And speaking of HHH burying people here's another WCW superstar that never stood a chance against the mighty HHH and his name is Goldberg. Now most of you here probably never watched Goldberg in WCW, and im not sure how many watched his time in the WWE (which wasnt all that great) but in what i rate the best match of his career Goldberg stood no chance against the mighty Hunter. Why ? Coz HHH didnt want to lose his title in Summer Slam, he just buried Goldberg and gave him the title in the next PPV. Shall we watch ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN287YtnaqY

Goldberg gets in at the 3rd min, and if you dont feel like watching start at 5:20 and watch for 30 secs.

Anyway, guess who won this match ? HHH, but it wasnt that bad, he got mutilated by evolution after the match, complete humiliation, and the goldberg character was burried from there on

and need i remind you about burrying punk when the man had a fire rocket up his ass ? Punk was the hottest thing in wrestling for YEARS in 2011 but he couldnt beat a part time half retired HHH ? give me a *bleep* break !

now the rant is over, i can only wish Brock Lesnar the best of luck next sunday
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:33 am

HHH went over Booker T because back then the title actually meant something. It wasn't something to get passed around just so everyone gets a turn, nor was it a lifetime achievement award. HHH gave the title prestige which is when wrestlers beat him it actually meant something. Eg, Batista, Orton, Cena, Jeff Hardy, arguable the top 4 wrestlers to have made it over the last 10 years all went over HHH. Not to mention Goldberg was coming in 2003. HHH losing to Booker T would have devalued Goldberg's eventual win.

Next, Goldberg did win the title the very next PPV in a one on one match with HHH. Goldberg never cared about the company, or wrestling in general. It would have been foolish for Goldberg to go over everyone and then end up leaving. Also, I've heard Goldberg was suppose to win the title at Summerslam but Vince asked him to fill in for the injured HHH at some tour. He declined so Vince kept the title on HHH.

And you obviously have no idea how booking works if you think HHH/evolution "humiliated" and "buried" Goldberg at Summerslam. They beat him up 4 on 1 so people will want to see Goldberg beat evolution at the next PPV. Re. nWo, horseman, every single heel stable in history.

Its not HHH fault that Punk couldn't get over. Punk got a 434 day reign and still couldn't get over. I beat that's HHH's fault as well?

And its Wrestlemania. Of course the big names are going to be involved. I don't see you whinging about Taker, out of shape, looks 80yrs old, hasn't wrestled in a year, coming back and booking himself in a big spot.

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 am

Donald Trump going into the HoF Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:33 pm

I Fkn love HHH he's my boy.

Goldberg as far as I can remember wasn't really caring of the fans or the company so I have no problem with HHH beating him.

I could NEVER support Lesnar over HHH. If you don't like HHH for putting himself in main events then how can you possibly want Lesnar to win.

He ditches WWE for MMA, then he comes back, barely wrestles, thinks about going back to MMA and yet he's in one of Wrestlemania's main matches.

At least HHH cares about the WWE. And HHH has put quite a few people over.

As for Donald Trump Laughing never understood why Vince would let trump come in for a storyline then let him push him about and humiliate him. I'm sure Vince or the WWE didn't need the money or attention.

That whole fiasco was a pure sucking up to Trump with his old ties to the company.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Below is the synopsis for the WWE Payback DVD, providing some more insight into WWE's new June pay-per-view:

"WWE reinvigorates its pay-per-view line up with a fresh new concept that will serve as the perfect stage for all the top Superstars to settle their long simmering grudges and set the stage for the sizzling road to SummerSlam. All major championships will be on the line including the revamped WWE Championship, plus the World Heavyweight Championship and much more. From the clashes for the ultimate prize, to fierce heavy-hitters with scores to settle, WWE fans will want to relive the historic debut of this riveting new event."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:10 pm

HBK at WM :bow:

Also no match for diva championship?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Doesn't look like it.

However there's divas in this match: Brodus Clay, Tensai, Cameron and Naomi vs. Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow and The Bella Twins

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Does anybody know why the WWE ruin their own storylines and wrestlers gimmicks?

The 4v4 match reminds me of how badly they screw up from time to time here.

Tensai gets pushed as the next big monster heel, then out of nowhere they randomly give him a losing streak, make him wear womens clothes and then turn him into an embarrasing partner to Brodus Clay (Who was also a big monster heel and got turned into a dancing idiot)

I don't really see the point. It baffles me.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Tensai wasn't really getting anywhere imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 pm

He's just the latest example of a line of like a hundred wrestlers.

Cody Rhodes, was getting close to being in the group of main eventers, these days he's in another pointless tag team in a day and age where the tag team division in WWE is only used to group up people who have no storyline so they get time in the ring or for actual tag teams to job to a pair of main eventers.

I could go on and on with superstars who just get ruined.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Yeh true about Rhodes. However I don't think he was good enough to be a main eventer though.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Monday's go-home RAW was booked to be a heavy promo show since there was concern about guys getting hurt a week before WrestleMania 29.

---------------

Ryback vs. Mark Henry at WrestleMania 29 is being designed to give Ryback his big WrestleMania moment.

--------------------

The original plan for the big six-man match was for Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show to defeat Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose but those plans have reportedly changed.

--------------------

There was talk this past week of adding AJ Lee and Kaitlyn to the WWE Tag Team Title match at WrestleMania 29 and putting all titles on the line. If they go with the change, it would be AJ, Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston vs. Kaitlyn, Kane and Daniel Bryan.

---------------------

As noted before, Vince McMahon is teasing a big reveal on his Twitter account this Friday night. Vince will reportedly be revealing who will sing "America the Beautiful" at WrestleMania 29.

------------------------

While The Undertaker and CM Punk closed the show on Monday's go-home episode of RAW, word is that their match at WrestleMania 29 is scheduled to take place around the half-way point of the pay-per-view.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 pm

rofl adding in diva's to the tag team match will kill an already poorly built match.

*bleep* off with this man.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Start the WM with that shitty 8 men tag team match. Give it 2 mins max
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

I think the World Heavyweight title match will be first. It's been first for the past 3 WM's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Anybody who has a higher I.Q than a dead rat can make better matches than this.

I guess the whole PG influence is why we have the likes of Brodus clay and Albert dancing about like *bleep* idiots instead of being used properly. This sort of shit has no place on 'The grandest stage of them all'

How can you have two 6 foot 8, 300odd pound men be babyfaces instead of legit upper-mid card/main event competitors with a mean streak.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Rather see a Miz vs Barrett match than that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:21 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Anybody who has a higher I.Q than a dead rat can make better matches than this.

I guess the whole PG influence is why we have the likes of Brodus clay and Albert dancing about like *bleep* idiots instead of being used properly. This sort of shit has no place on 'The grandest stage of them all'

How can you have two 6 foot 8, 300odd pound men be babyfaces instead of legit upper-mid card/main event competitors with a mean streak.

The PG thingy gets more hate than it deserves. Remember Too Cool ? now these 3 would fit perfectly in the PG era and they were entertaining as hell, i mean it really helps if you have a dancing gimmick when you can actually DANCE

lets remissness on the good days of dance

and if you must have a dancing gimmick why not use these two ?

seriously, i dont get the WWE anymore
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:25 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Does anybody know why the WWE ruin their own storylines and wrestlers gimmicks?

The 4v4 match reminds me of how badly they screw up from time to time here.

Tensai gets pushed as the next big monster heel, then out of nowhere they randomly give him a losing streak, make him wear womens clothes and then turn him into an embarrasing partner to Brodus Clay (Who was also a big monster heel and got turned into a dancing idiot)

I don't really see the point. It baffles me.

Well Tensai couldn't get over because the smarks kept chanting "Albert". Clay, I honestly can't even remember being a big monster heel which is how memorable that run was for me. I like 'Tons of Funk'. Its stupid, but they have their own niche on the roster. Kinda reminds me of Too Cool. They were terrible wrestlers but got over because of their dancing.

I feel like they are wasting Rhodes and Sandow far more than Clay and Tensai.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next