shinigami99
Juveman17
Ion Creanga
danyjr
BarrileteCosmico
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team - Page 3 Empty Re: Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team

Post by S Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:16

Arquitecto wrote:
Swanhends wrote:12m+ bonuses
1 mil salary

meh

I'm guessing you haven't see how wonderfully talented Icardi is, not to mention that he is only 20. If anything, I expected this type of signing would get you excited.

I guess he would rather prefer Benteke instead of him Laughing

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team - Page 3 Empty Re: Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team

Post by Swanhends Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:20

Arquitecto wrote:
1 mil salary

meh

I'm guessing you haven't see how wonderfully talented Icardi is, not to mention that he is only 20. If anything, I expected this type of signing would get you excited.

Nothing to do with the player himself...Just about the clubs utter predictability and futility

Signing Icardi in all likelihood means Longo out

So we will in all likelihood sell a Primavera/NextGen winner, who is our own youth player....

...so we can sign someone who is currently a 1/2 season wonder for 12mil

neato.

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:31

Surag wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
1 mil salary

meh

I guess he would rather prefer Benteke instead of him Laughing

So you're gonna claim that Benteke vs. Icardi isn't a worthy debate?

Go for a walk dude you've lost the plot.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:33

Personally think Icardi would be a better purchase than Benteke.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:39

Surag wrote:Icardi will be a better purchase than Benteke.

Based on? He has increased familiarity with the league, for sure, but he's also going to cost a minimum of 5m more than Benteke cost for Villa, and while he's younger, 2 years aint exactly a huge gap

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:46

Icardi agent: No Inter deal

Mauro Icardi's agent has dismissed reports linking the Sampdoria striker with a move to Inter.

Stories in several media outlets this morning insisted that the Bluerchiati man was on the verge of signing for Andrea Stramaccioni's team.

But the 19-year-old's representative has echoed the words of Samp official Rinaldo Sagramola and rubbished the rumours.

“There is no story,” he told Radio Kiss Kiss. “In fact we are working for a renewal with Sampdoria.

“We have expressed no interest in a move to Inter, or Napoli for that matter.

“It is useless for Mauro to join a club that may offer him more money, but that stunts his growth as a footballer.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:53

Why dont you talk in present terms instead,i mean hypothetically if Inter show an interest in Benteke.You know i'm quite sure Aston Villa wont sell him for less than 15m pounds seeing as his stock seems to have risen this season.Its a similar case with Icardi.Nowadays even a half decent talent cost 10m+,the market dictates the prices and its the way it is.

I have watched both and i personally feel Icardi is more talented than him.My earlier comment was only intended to take a dig at your premfacery coz i'm sure if Icardi played in the PL and scored a half a dozen goals ,you have would've fapped over this signing :fishing:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:57

DeviAngel wrote:Icardi agent: No Inter deal

Mauro Icardi's agent has dismissed reports linking the Sampdoria striker with a move to Inter.

Stories in several media outlets this morning insisted that the Bluerchiati man was on the verge of signing for Andrea Stramaccioni's team.

But the 19-year-old's representative has echoed the words of Samp official Rinaldo Sagramola and rubbished the rumours.

“There is no story,” he told Radio Kiss Kiss. “In fact we are working for a renewal with Sampdoria.

“We have expressed no interest in a move to Inter, or Napoli for that matter.

“It is useless for Mauro to join a club that may offer him more money, but that stunts his growth as a footballer.”

Perfect. Its about time the devil-eyed Marotta gets to hurry up and snatch Icardi for Juve. The Kid has potential to be the new Crespo. He better not go to the classless half of Milan :coffee:
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 18:17

Surag wrote:My earlier comment was only intended to take a dig at your premfacery coz i'm sure if Icardi played in the PL and scored a half a dozen goals ,you have would've fapped over this signing :fishing:

If Icardi consistently created goals out of absolutely nothing because he has the worst service in the entire league and just gets the ball lazily hoofed to him most of the time... then yes I would hype him if he played in the EPL

If all it took were goals I'd be hyping Dzeko or Le Fondre or Fletcher or something rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 18:33

The Legend wrote:

Perfect. Its about time the devil-eyed Marotta gets to hurry up and snatch Icardi for Juve. The Kid has potential to be the new Crespo. He better not go to the classless half of Milan :coffee:
Director Rinaldo Sagramola has admitted there has been interest from the Nerazzurri but is hoping the young striker will sign a new deal at Stadio Luigi Ferraris

Sampdoria director Rinaldo Sagramola has refuted claims that striker Mauro Icardi has agreed a deal to sign for Inter at the end of the season.

Reports in Italy suggested a transfer had been finalised to bring the attacker to San Siro, but these seem to be wide of the mark.

The 19-year-old has scored eight Serie A goals in his first season in Italian football, including both strikes in a 2-1 win over leaders Juventus.

And Sagramola admitted there has been interest in Icardi from Andrea Stramaccioni's side, though the club are hoping the player will sign a new contract.

"I deny the reports. These voices of an Inter sale are not true. Inter have told us they are interested, but there is some way to go before saying that we’ve sold him," he told Gazzetta Giallorossa.
"It would also be against federation rules seeing that the player is still under contract with us.

"We’re actually waiting for the boy to respond to our offer to extend his contract."

Roma have also been linked with the teenager, but Sagramola denied any knowledge of the Stadio Olimpico outfit looking to sign the forward.

Don't get your hopes up, they do have to deny it, read between the lines Afro
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 18:47

Batigoal wrote:
The Legend wrote:

Director Rinaldo Sagramola has admitted there has been interest from the Nerazzurri but is hoping the young striker will sign a new deal at Stadio Luigi Ferraris

Sampdoria director Rinaldo Sagramola has refuted claims that striker Mauro Icardi has agreed a deal to sign for Inter at the end of the season.

Reports in Italy suggested a transfer had been finalised to bring the attacker to San Siro, but these seem to be wide of the mark.

The 19-year-old has scored eight Serie A goals in his first season in Italian football, including both strikes in a 2-1 win over leaders Juventus.

And Sagramola admitted there has been interest in Icardi from Andrea Stramaccioni's side, though the club are hoping the player will sign a new contract.

"I deny the reports. These voices of an Inter sale are not true. Inter have told us they are interested, but there is some way to go before saying that we’ve sold him," he told Gazzetta Giallorossa.
"It would also be against federation rules seeing that the player is still under contract with us.

"We’re actually waiting for the boy to respond to our offer to extend his contract."

Roma have also been linked with the teenager, but Sagramola denied any knowledge of the Stadio Olimpico outfit looking to sign the forward.

Don't get your hopes up, they do have to deny it, read between the lines Afro

Sure they might deny to avoid beef with the FIGC, but how do you explain him talking about contract extension?

It is you who should not get his hopes up mate :coffee:
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 20:09

Until I see him with Inter jersey I won't believe it, if reports are to believed we have signed 30349204 players Smile

But he seems on a way to inter
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 11:54

Argentina have called up four Serie A based players for their next World Cup qualifiers, but Sampdoria’s Mauro Icardi isn’t one of them.

Boss Alejandro Sabella has been monitoring the 20-year-old after he spoke to him about his international future following Samp’s recent victory over Roma.

There were suggestions that Sabella could select him immediately to make sure that Icardi doesn’t later switch allegiance to the Italian national side, but the call has yet to come.

The plot thickens. hmm Still time to choose Italia, not that we need him :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 13:27

This isn't England were they Call up a 17YO (Raheem Sterling) so they tie him to the NT in fear of losing him to Jamaica Laughing

I hope he gets a chance to play with Argentina before the next WC qualifier
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 13:35

Argies always go to Inter.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 15:00

Can definitely see us dropping 15m for him :facepalm:

Meanwhile:
Atalanta's director: "Livaja plays on the level of a 25 year old"
and we already know what Longo has the potential do from last season
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:06

Icardi scored over 400 goals for his youth team :bow:

Next batigol :bow:

Also, Azzurri fans I wouldn't get your hopes up

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:17

Lets see if this transfer makes sense for Inter

for one, he's too expensive, 15m for a 19 year old is too much
second, we have Levaja and Longo, two equally talented players
three, reinforcements are needed in other areas

seeing how this move makes no sense at all id say he's already and Inter player.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:35

Longo the La Liga flop with a resurgent Espanyol equally talented? Laughing

That guy hasn't even played for Inter and he is what 2 or 3 years older than Icardi? rofl

Oh wait he destroyed some primavera scrubs though, he is certainly the next inzaghi rofl

Point is, Icardi would add a lot of quality where Inter lacks it

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:36

I hope he chooses Italy. I can't see myself rooting for Messi's NT.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:40

Albiceleste wrote:Longo the La Liga flop with a resurgent Espanyol equally talented? Laughing

That guy hasn't even played for Inter and he is what 2 or 3 years older than Icardi? rofl

Oh wait he destroyed some primavera scrubs though, he is certainly the next inzaghi rofl

-7 of Longo's 11 appearances for Espanyol have been off the bench, still has 3 goals.

-No one can score within this poor excuse of a team called Espanyol. Their service to strikers is atrocious.

-Longo is 21, Icardi is 20. 1 Years difference.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:45

Its not just who is better, its the principle of buying what you already have

Arguing Icardi is better is totally reasonable, but the question is: is he 15 mil better?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:51

Is he 15m better? Probably not but that's what you have to pay to get talented young players that are proven in that league. Longo is merely hope while Icardi is promise.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 19:09

Arquitecto wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Longo the La Liga flop with a resurgent Espanyol equally talented? Laughing

-7 of Longo's 11 appearances for Espanyol have been off the bench, still has 3 goals.

-No one can score within this poor excuse of a team called Espanyol. Their service to strikers is atrocious.

-Longo is 21, Icardi is 20. 1 Years difference.

Laughing Laughing rofl
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 19:56

Albiceleste wrote:Is he 15m better? Probably not but that's what you have to pay to get talented young players that are proven in that league. Longo is merely hope while Icardi is promise.

Icardi isnt promise though, we still cant be sure if this is temporary form or permanent class

Their is a higher confidence level in Icardi based on his stronger track record, but at the end of the day they are both just prospects that could really go either way...Icardi is far from a sure thing

So why do you gamble 15m in this situation? f
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 20:48

Swanhends wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Is he 15m better? Probably not but that's what you have to pay to get talented young players that are proven in that league. Longo is merely hope while Icardi is promise.

Icardi isnt promise though, we still cant be sure if this is temporary form or permanent class

Their is a higher confidence level in Icardi based on his stronger track record, but at the end of the day they are both just prospects that could really go either way...Icardi is far from a sure thing

So why do you gamble 15m in this situation? f
For reasons previously stated, Icardi may not be the most proven player but if you're comparing directly to Longo or whatever young strikers Inter have, he is looking like the better prospect in first division, and from the looks of things Inters management are thinking the same. Now I'm not saying it is the most optimal or efficient decision, but a good one nonetheless.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next