shinigami99
Juveman17
Ion Creanga
danyjr
BarrileteCosmico
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team - Page 2 Empty Re: Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team

Post by Swanhends Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Get in Rodgers. We'll buy him from Inter. when they sign another 35 year old from Lazio :coffee:

Too soon ffs Mad Mad Mad

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team - Page 2 Empty Re: Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:24 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Messi's advice "Always work hard", to those that think that he's only talent and didn't have to work for it (or as much as others) Laughing

There's an easy joke about Messi's composition here but I won't make it.

Last edited by Zealous on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 am

icardi, the new macheda :bow:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:14 am

baresi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
baresi wrote:
Special thanks has to go to Sacchi though, the man has been handling the Italian youth system for a while and those are the initial results.

Talking about the right man in the right place, and doing what you love and have passion for.

Not just Sacchi as Baggio and Rivera have made a huge effort within the FIGC while apparently Boban might hop on board as well. Completely turned around the Serie A in its blueprint for the future and so far its working very well.

As for Icardi, if anything he should play for Espana as he moved out of Rosario when he was 6 and was there ever since.
Thats right but they all work Sacchi's lead.

Unfortunately Baggio gave up his post with the FIGC. He had plans for a huge project but it hasn't been completely approved, it's been a couple of years. He stated that he felt as if he wasn't in the proper condition to complete his job well, so he resigned (that's what I understood from the situation).
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 am

danyjr wrote:He has Italian ancestry hence the thread.

PS: Icardi = Italian surname
Aren't most Argentinean surnames Italian?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 pm

probably about 40-50 %
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:37 am

baresi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
baresi wrote:
Special thanks has to go to Sacchi though, the man has been handling the Italian youth system for a while and those are the initial results.

Talking about the right man in the right place, and doing what you love and have passion for.

Not just Sacchi as Baggio and Rivera have made a huge effort within the FIGC while apparently Boban might hop on board as well. Completely turned around the Serie A in its blueprint for the future and so far its working very well.

As for Icardi, if anything he should play for Espana as he moved out of Rosario when he was 6 and was there ever since.
Thats right but they all work Sacchi's lead.

Italian teams have always have talented youngsters but they are barely given a chance. They are always sent on loan to Serie B and C where they vanished to obscurity. The pressure from the chairmen and the fans is just too much as a result coaches are usually scared to give youngsters a game.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 am

Icardi has chosen to play for Argentina :facepalm: :facepalm: Sabella Mad Mad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgraceful in betraying his true identity :facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:13 am

Source?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Source?

My Nona just told me who is updated about anything Azzuri news. Its official.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:27 am

That Argentina attack :bow:

--kun-----Icardi------Higgy
-----Messi-------- di maria(playing like he gets a sh** cheers )
-------------Gagod

Winning matches 4-3 OR 5-3

Icardi Proud Proud
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:08 am

source:

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/icardi-linter-in-rimonta-e-sprint-con-il-napoli/
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:15 am

Right choice, I'd say. If he feels Argentine, then he has no business playing for any other country.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:http://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-internacional/italia/Jugador-selesion_0_860914160.html

Sabella will speak to Icardi and ask him what his intentions are cheers

I fear he might have Ill intentions...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Prandelli: I am working to tap Icardi for the national team - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2013-02-11-at-8.45.32-PM

Inter Have Acquired Mauro Icardi For 12 Million Plus Bonuses

On February 12, 2013 by Michael at 1:34 am
Inter have burned Napoli in the race to Mauro Icardi. What missing is the player’s signature on the contract but the black and blue club has in fact won the Sampdoria striker who so far has gotten 8 goals with the last one being at the Ferraris last Sunday against Roma. The agreement in principle, which will be ratified in due time and in full respect of the rules, has been reached within the last two weeks between Sampdoria vice president Edoardo Garrone and Inter number one boss Massimo Moratti: Sampdoria have promised its talent to the club in Corso Vittorio Emanuele in exchange for a fee that fluctuates between 12 and 15 million euros. The final evaluation will depend on the performance of Mauro in this final part of the season and as well as his contract which will have bonuses related to goals and appearances that the Argentinian will collect at Inter.

There are no counterparts (players) in this deal because Samp management only wants to monetize from this deal, from which they have made an incredible capital gain since Icardi was purchased at just 400 thousand euros from Barcelona. Now that he is 20 years old (will turn 20 next week), he is being considered as one of the great prospects that has already shown his incredible potential.

Source: Corriere dello Sport

nice move from Moratti and Branca cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Future Milan Legend :bow:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Future Milan Legend :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:46 pm

*lol*@Rossoneri Ninja
not this time Evil or Very Mad
This :
Wants Inter The will of Icardi (whose idol is Batistuta) is to play for Inter because he wants to grow and improve in the legendary Argentinian colony at Appiano Gentile, because staying with Diego Milito would be like waking up with an encyclopedia of football and because his profile fits perfectly to a new face that Inter are transforming itself to. In short: there was nothing that Napoli could have done at the end of January because the boy (who was persuaded by Messi to sign for Barcelona) has Inter in mind. And the Nerazzurri, with this understanding, have moved towards closing this deal ahead of domestic and European competition.
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

A wise man once said history will always repeat itself in football.

#teachuswigglesworth

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 am

12m+ bonuses
1 mil salary

meh
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:49 am

I always knew he'd choose us tbh, can't wait to see him don the shirt, Sabella dont muck this up.

and if he goes to intergentina :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:07 am

I'm very happy about this signing...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:08 am

Swanhends wrote:12m+ bonuses
1 mil salary

meh

I'm guessing you haven't see how wonderfully talented Icardi is, not to mention that he is only 20. If anything, I expected this type of signing would get you excited.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 am

arq I wouldn't expect inter fans to get too excited, remember when they signed palacio? Laughing how wrong they would be rofl

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 am

Samp's DS and Icardi's agent, both have denied any deal has taken place.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:16 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Swanhends wrote:12m+ bonuses
1 mil salary

meh

I'm guessing you haven't see how wonderfully talented Icardi is, not to mention that he is only 20. If anything, I expected this type of signing would get you excited.

I guess he would rather prefer Benteke instead of him Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next