..." Of Predictable Expectations and Arsenal"

2 posters

Go down

..." Of Predictable Expectations and Arsenal" Empty ..." Of Predictable Expectations and Arsenal"

Post by aleumdance Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Sometimes, back in 2010, Jack Wilshere was played right behind the striker position in an fa cup game, with West Hame, and turned out to be shit, sent on loan to Bolton, came back even smarter, but this time he was playing in D MIDFIELD, not in the "hole"..

lets fast forward to 2010/11 Arsenal vs Sunderland, after eilshere puts in masterclass performance in the midfield, wenger suddenly puts him right behind the striker for no good fvcking reason, and how does he play? Mediocre at best ( that match ended 0-0, with djorou being our best player cuz we had no midfield)

Now back to this season, I already have a thread reminding wenger apologists, that our season is over, and I put up 2 major points ( wenger moving players position for no good reason, and NO DAMN PLAN B)

Now tell me, why was Wilshere made to start behind Giroud again?, Wilshere came alive when he dropped in THE MAIN MIDFIELD and showed his true colors, most people can say Arsenal had a slow start but we could all see how we had no midfield in the 1st half thanks to wilshere being nowhere to be found?

Now tell me, how do you expect to be a "top team" when you have had no plan B for the past 5 years?

when you make stupid changes in before big games and suddenly forgetting how crap the players played in their makeshift positions in other games?

and finally.. this is what ab good manager would have done, knowing that no poldi and needing a fast left flank, why waste Cathola on the left and give wilshere an uncomfortable position?, you could always put Gibbo on the wings,

but OH WAIT, WE HAVE NO OTHER REAL LEFT BACK LEFT,,, now my favorite Wenger Criticism,

the youth project is just a stupid scam( with half truths), last season Arsenal's best Lefft back was Pedro botelho, but he put in his performances in a levante shirt, in the la liga, where is pedro? he has been forgotten like many other good youths who wenger just left to rot in their loan performances ( Henri lansbury and Kyle Bartely are the most painful of all, while we let them rot, Ramsey was given the license to be shit, we complained of no good defensive cover and we spent thousands of pounds ona french twat called Squillaci and let Kyle rot in some far away land)..

It has become all too predictable for me, very predictable..

what annoys me is when the "plan B" arrives, their is a major claw, 1) it comes too very late 2) It burns like fire for a few miinutes, then kills itself with players becoming clueless of what to do with the ball...

POINT IS: We are too fvcking Predictable , we are have a small club mentality, we have no fvcking bench, we don't want to spend money on quality and Wenger has been given the liberty to destroy as it pleases him, YES DESTROY.

Arsenal is the only team where fans can predict what will happen in the summer, the stupid useless subs that will come up in the game, and when youth players would not be played on merit but how much wenger loves them ( Mark randall was allowed to be a shit player for years while Lansbury was given little or no chances in an arsenal shirt) anyone remember how we fought to keep benik afobe and aneke from Barca? just wait a few more seasons and they would join the Class of Bazarite( forgotten youths dumped in far away loans when they could easily walk into them team right now)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

..." Of Predictable Expectations and Arsenal" Empty Re: ..." Of Predictable Expectations and Arsenal"

Post by aleumdance Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 pm

P.S:this thread is inspired by the most depressing bullsh1t I reda in highschool " Of mice and men", it all looked like there was some hope in that book but as you read it it turns out to be a sorrowful decline of depressing sorrow.

that what my arsenal has turned out to be and sadly.. anyone expecting any transfer should forget it..

anyone expecting a proper defensive coach should forget it..

anyone expecting a proper plan B even when under attack should forget it

WE ARE NOT WINNING SHIT AS LONG AS THE DICTATOR FROM STRASBOURG IS AT THIS TEAM.

NADA.
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

..." Of Predictable Expectations and Arsenal" Empty Re: ..." Of Predictable Expectations and Arsenal"

Post by Rev Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Another rant thread cheers

I agree with you on some points but not on the Cazorla-Wilshere thing.

Wilshere was immense against Swansea in the "hole" while Cazorla had the freedom of roaming on the wings without unbalancing our whole midfield.

Seems like Wenger thought that this could work against Chelsea in the same manner, but as you mentioned, there's basically zero tactical flexibility in our team, which leaves us with a question:

What the f*ck are we up to in training? Laughing
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down