Art Morte
Twoism
Red Alert
LeBĂ©ninois
Lupi
47 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? - Page 5 Empty Re: what is exactly happening to Balotelli?

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:@YNWA

What the hell is your problem?

I'm allowed to criticize players even if they are better than the players my club has.

Don't be so childish.... also we deserve european competition?

No we don't, you don't deserve anything in life you have to go out and get it.

Last season we deserved it yes because we put in the performances but this season no we don't....

These petty stabs are growing a bit tiresome tbh.

You're allowed to criticize players, that's fine. But to say Balotelli has "no talent" when he's one of the best up and coming players in the world is just stupid.

Also, these "petty stabs" are what you gave Liverpool all of last season week in week out. lol

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? - Page 5 Empty Re: what is exactly happening to Balotelli?

Post by nasir6371 Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Issue with him at City was that he was not getting continuous 90min games. Last year with Tevez going awol he produce with in the league with a goal per 102mins.

Also more importantly he wasn't always playing in the CF position when he got a chance this season. Too often seen as a wide forward which is a waste and he didn't play well, which effects his chances of starting the following games.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 am

:bow:
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:18 pm

10 goals in 8 games for Club and Country :bow:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Balotelli. :bow:

Always maintained this.. he will massively shine when given the chance. :bow:
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by abetelle Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:07 am

baresi wrote:Plus the guy has more silverware than many already established WC players like, Buffon and Chiellini for instance. rofl

Don't those two guys have a World Cup?

abetelle
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 am

abetelle wrote:
baresi wrote:Plus the guy has more silverware than many already established WC players like, Buffon and Chiellini for instance. rofl

Don't those two guys have a World Cup?

Chiellini doesn't
But yeah, there's still no comparison in achievement. Not in the slightest, but age is definitely a factor

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 pm

He has no talent they said. He's overrated they said. Rolling Eyes

Glad he's finally settling at AC. He's deserved to play first team for a while. He was just unlucky that he was managed by the joke they call Mancini...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:40 pm

I don't think his talent was ever in question. Well except for the likes of Gil, who changes opinions faster than I change the direction of my toothbrush strokes when washing myteeth.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't think his talent was ever in question. Well except for the likes of Gil, who changes opinions faster than I change the direction of my toothbrush strokes when washing myteeth.

rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Just so that people don't have to go through 6 Pages I quoted most of them. Balotelli proving the doubter wrong in less than 2 months Proud

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nothing, he's just not very good....
but....but....that one game vs Germany!Laughing Laughing
Nirgall wrote:
Worst case scenario with Pato: he doesn't play.
Worst case scenario with Ballotelli: fights with several team mates, the coach, scandals one after the other... And is he really that good? he has the potential to be really good. But to behave like that you have be Messi or ronaldo good. And I don't think he'll ever be that good.
AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:He's so overrated these days, I don't care about a good game Vs Germany or how young he is he constantly makes idiotic fouls, fights with everybody, thinks he's gods gift to football (He's no Ibra) and has a worse attitude to football than a fat kid in primary school P.E.

Not to mention when he's on the pitch nowadays he does nothing.

He doesn't deserve a big club until he grows up and stops pretending to be 13. And becomes more consistent.
AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Poor mans El shabababaway.

Horrible attitude, loses the ball and gets sent off.

Does a few great things from time to time. (As do many footballers)
CBarca wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't see him as an immense talent as well as him wasting the potential he has?

I mean, I understand people saying he's wasting his potential- he is. And I have called him talented- he is. But I don't think I've ever seen anything from Balotelli to make me believe he can be a top 5 or even top 10 striker in the world.

Maybe that's just me, though.
Nirgall wrote:

Still Cristiano ronaldo, without his mental strenght would be half the player he is right now. And I don't think Balo will ever manage to have that mental endurance. Let alone his professionalism.

So i see him as a potential poor's man cristiano. Which is a lot. But he has to improve a lot to reach there.

sportsczy wrote:
False. Ben Arfa is better than Balotelli. He was actually just as crazy. But he turned it around when he as 22 going on 23. Balo is at exactly the same stage but not showing signs of changing.
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Ben Arfa is definitely better than Balotelli at this point
Lex wrote:I'd go so far as to say Cisse is as good as Balotelli
Lex Heart ... I hope you mean Papiss and not Djibril but would not be surprised if you meant the ladder Laughing

Abramovich wrote:If I had a decent team with good service I'd take Cisse over Balotelli any day of the week.

RG told me to use this Naruto quote

A drop out can defeat a genius with hard work.

rofl

Not exactly a perfect fit, but you can get what he's trying to say.
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No one said he's crap or nothing..... just he's nowhere near as talented people say or deserves anywhere near the hype.

Not even the most talented forward in Italy and if he came through Italy now he wouldn't get anywhere near the hype he got when he came through a few years ago.

Also score goals regularly? He has 1 goal this season, 13 last season ( majority being penalties) and 6 goals the season before....

Sounds like a regular scorer of goals to me.....
CBarca wrote:

Overall, he's mediocre. He's not even getting there, in my eyes he's not that good.

He does have talent I just think it's highly overrated and unlike Spencer here I've never feared him. Man City play him vs Tottenham and I'm a happy man.

All that being said he's an entertaining figure and I love the kid. Gives me laughs.
CBarca wrote:
Also, can people please not compare him to Berbatov? It's insulting to Berba.
windkick wrote:Dude is insanely over rated and his attitude will get him nowhere
juventus101 wrote:On his day he is world class. On the same level as Benzema , a centet forward with excellent ball skills and vision. The only one better than him is Ibra in that regard. Has the potential to be among the best in the world, but needs a change of scenery. City has done nothing good for him. Despite his attitude, i would love him at Juve. Conte would straighten his attitude out i think, and with him id be 100% confident in saying wed beat anyone.
Grooverider wrote:
windkick wrote:Dude is insanely over rated and his attitude will get him nowhere

this

nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't think his talent was ever in question. Well except for the likes of Gil, who changes opinions faster than I change the direction of my toothbrush strokes when washing myteeth.

rofl rofl

That back tracking Proud Please see above post.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:51 pm

Thanks Nasri.

Was just about to grab some of the posts from the first 6 pages lol. Just from this thread of course. There's much more scattered across the forum.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 pm

nasir6371 wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:

rofl rofl

I was laughing at the analogy about Gil that he made lol

But i really do think Balo has changed since coming to Italy. He's with his family, surrounded by his national teammates, can speak the language, plays in a club he has been trying to join since forever and also being in the starting XI of the team
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:

rofl rofl

I was laughing at the analogy about Gil that he made lol

But i really do think Balo has changed since coming to Italy. He's with his family, surrounded by his national teammates, can speak the language, plays in a club he has been trying to join since forever and also being in the starting XI of the team

It was directed towards BarrileteCosmico, should have just quoted him but was too lazy to go back a page.

I understand about his personal life changing and being around family and friends. However, people here were claiming he was some "scrub" that was over hyped.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Lol at all of those quotes mostly from people just hating because he wasn't a saint. As I've always maintained the dude is young had a troubled start to life and this reflected in his attitude. He is now in a place where he is happy and will flourish to be the player he had the quality to be.

The end Balo was always class...
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Too lazy to quote individually. They honestly thought he was good, eh?

Nothing, he's just not very good....

Dude is insanely over rated

Overall, he's mediocre. He's not even getting there, in my eyes he's not that good.
He does have talent I just think it's highly overrated

He's so overrated
Not to mention when he's on the pitch nowadays he does nothing.
He doesn't deserve a big club until he grows up and stops pretending to be 13. And becomes more consistent.

I'd go so far as to say Cisse is as good as Balotelli

just he's nowhere near as talented people say or deserves anywhere near the hype.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I am quoted twice in Nasir post. All I want to say is that I haven't changed my mind one bit. it will take a long time of consistent high level play for me to do it.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm

lets just admire his quality

and in less than 2 months Baloteklli has learnt how to pass like a BAWS
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Only Messi (9) has scored more goals than Balotelli (7) since February 1st 2013 in the top 5 European Leagues

:bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:58 pm

My favorite nickname for Balo was "overpaid penalty-taker", coined by the ever-moderate and understated Adrian Durham.

I bet he's eating his hat right about now... rofl
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5