Art Morte
Twoism
Red Alert
LeBéninois
Lupi
47 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? Empty what is exactly happening to Balotelli?

Post by Lupi Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:21 am

Trade Offer with Destro ?anyone?

that would be a dream come true smoking

http://www.soccerway.com/videos/italy/serie-a/zfnqd9o2fsjj1oeoydon9yliw/
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? Empty Re: what is exactly happening to Balotelli?

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:49 am

When he goes somewhere and things don't go well , he thinks he just have to move up imo.

Right now he might be thinking that going back in seria A is the best for him but he has really good conditions in England.

1- He doens't focus enough of football and while he is busy doing others things less talented players like Dzeko might be working really hard so when he is up to play , well he is still benched because that's the way everything works in life.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? Empty Re: what is exactly happening to Balotelli?

Post by Lupi Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:04 am

:coffee: he is like Cassano when he was younger , he is a natural Talent and berlusconi calling him a Rotten apple makes me laugh and remember his tax scandal

ny how Roma made a loan offer for him back in 2011 , i hope Sabatini do something about it and save him
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:30 am

Scapegoat for City as United's won the league...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:34 am

What would City do with Destro though? rot him on the bench ?
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 am

What's happening to Balotelli? Nothing in terms of developing as a player.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 am

What a waste of talent. If he only wasn't an idiot...
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 am

If he stays at City with Mancini, he will be lost.He is one of the greatest talents in the world football.I think it is the time for him to move; he must regulary play to improve his performances.He is more that kind of intelligent player and not a hard worker at trainings.Like every other player, if he wants to progress he needs to play and he knows this.Now it's Balotelli, or it's Mancini who will move.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 am

vladdy wrote:If he stays at City with Mancini, he will be lost.He is one of the greatest talents in the world football.I think it is the time for him to move; he must regulary play to improve his performances.He is more that kind of intelligent player and not a hard worker at trainings.Like every other player, if he wants to progress he needs to play and he knows this.Now it's Balotelli, or it's Mancini who will move.

It doesn't matter if the manager is Mancini or anybody else. Balotelli is the problem. In fact I think Mancini is probably the most tolerant manager he could have found and balotelli is really lucky to have him. If it was anyother he would have been ostracized or kicked out of the team long ago. Remeber the situation in inter with mourinho.

Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:57 am

Nothing, he's just not very good....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:58 am

If Mancini is the most tolerant manager why isn't he using Balotelli more? Smile Mancini isn't good for Balot because he doesn't use him for some reasons, so the young player won't be able to gain experience and grow up as a world class striker.Mancini is "an old man" so he must react with maturity at Balotelli's behaviour, not trying to fight with him.

Last edited by vladdy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm

vladdy wrote:If Mancini is the most tolerant manager why isn't he using Balotelli more? Smile Mancini isn't good for Balot because he doesn't use him for some reasons, so the young player won't be able to gain experience and grow up as a world class striker.

Because Tevez and Aguero are better? Because Dzeko actually seems like he cares when he is playing? It's not like Balo lacks competition...
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Well, Robin van Persie & Wayne Rooney are way better than Chicharito and the mexican still has 8 goals in EPL this season.That happened because he played; btw, he didn't play because Rooney was injured or something, in fact, most of his goals came when Rooney and RVP were fit.

I agree, Balotelli has great competition at City but somehow the coach must change the formation to help all of his players at the same time to develop and use efficiently their football abilities.A move to AC Milan would be better anyway than continuing at Man City in my opinion.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Moving clubs would be best. Such a rich club with so many strikers is no place to develop as a youngster. I still think he could do it if he had the right attitude. he is talented enough, but given that he doesn't, moving to club with less competitions would really favour him. But who can pay for him?
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Berlusconi must be really pissed off by AC Milan's start of the season and motivated to invest some money on players.That's why I think he could possibly move to Milano and play for the Rossoneri now that Pato has moved to Brazil.I would really like to see Balotelli in Serie A.He is a very clever guy and he fits well in EPL but I believe he would fit better in Serie A.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 pm

But i wonder how much they would be willing to pay for him. I wouldn't put more than 10 millon. I mean he has the potential to be a beast. But what's the point if he seems so unlikely to fulfill the potential?
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Well, I'd use at least the money obtained from Pato's transfer + 5 mil euros.Why?Simply because I believe Balotelli is better than Pato and he is not injury prone Cool .
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Maybe but Pato is a normal person and doesn't bring the troubles that Ballotelli does. To be honest. I wouldn't trade Pato for Ballotelli directly much less pay 5 millon + pato's transfer fee.

Worst case scenario with Pato: he doesn't play.

Worst case scenario with Ballotelli: fights with several team mates, the coach, scandals one after the other... And is he really that good? he has the potential to be really good. But to behave like that you have be Messi or ronaldo good. And I don't think he'll ever be that good.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 pm

vladdy wrote:Well, I'd use at least the money obtained from Pato's transfer + 5 mil euros.Why?Simply because I believe Balotelli is better than Pato and he is not injury prone Cool .

Well you lose an injury prone player and get a red card prone player so you don't really win.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Nirgall wrote:Maybe but Pato is a normal person and doesn't bring the troubles that Ballotelli does. To be honest. I wouldn't trade Pato for Ballotelli directly much less pay 5 millon + pato's transfer fee.

Worst case scenario with Ballotelli: fights with several team mates, the coach, scandals one after the other... And is he really that good? he has the potential to be really good. But to behave like that you have be Messi or ronaldo good. And I don't think he'll ever be that good.

Well, you are right.He caused to much trouble at City but I still believe that Mancini has the fault to not manage well Balotelli's behaviour.Look at Balotelli at Euro at the national team of Italy.Did he cause trouble?No, because Prandelli knew how to cope with Balotelli.Maybe there are other coaches who can temper him.Prandelli is a certitude hmm .

And yes, he will probabily never be that good but he is above the mediocre level.He can be a top class striker.I like the guy (not in the pervert way smoking )
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:45 pm

I think Balotelli should move to a club where he starts every game.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:54 pm

vladdy wrote:
Nirgall wrote:Maybe but Pato is a normal person and doesn't bring the troubles that Ballotelli does. To be honest. I wouldn't trade Pato for Ballotelli directly much less pay 5 millon + pato's transfer fee.

Well, you are right.He caused to much trouble at City but I still believe that Mancini has the fault to not manage well Balotelli's behaviour.Look at Balotelli at Euro at the national team of Italy.Did he cause trouble?No, because Prandelli knew how to cope with Balotelli.Maybe there are other coaches who can temper him.Prandelli is a certitude hmm .

And yes, he will probabily never be that good but he is above the mediocre level.He can be a top class striker.I like the guy (not in the pervert way smoking )

I undersand what you mean. But for me he is gamble. if I was a Milan I would get him if he costed 10 millon or less.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Nirgall wrote:I undersand what you mean. But for me he is gamble. if I was a Milan I would get him if he costed 10 millon or less.

Risky transfer, I like risks.I don't know if Berlusconi likes risks at the moment. Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 pm

I hope this saga lasts as long as Twilight did. It's 10x more entertaning
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:51 pm

He's so overrated these days, I don't care about a good game Vs Germany or how young he is he constantly makes idiotic fouls, fights with everybody, thinks he's gods gift to football (He's no Ibra) and has a worse attitude to football than a fat kid in primary school P.E.

Not to mention when he's on the pitch nowadays he does nothing.

He doesn't deserve a big club until he grows up and stops pretending to be 13. And becomes more consistent.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next