Art Morte
Twoism
Red Alert
LeBĂ©ninois
Lupi
47 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is exactly happening to Balotelli?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:51 pm

He's so overrated these days, I don't care about a good game Vs Germany or how young he is he constantly makes idiotic fouls, fights with everybody, thinks he's gods gift to football (He's no Ibra) and has a worse attitude to football than a fat kid in primary school P.E.

Not to mention when he's on the pitch nowadays he does nothing.

He doesn't deserve a big club until he grows up and stops pretending to be 13. And becomes more consistent.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is exactly happening to Balotelli?

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nothing, he's just not very good....

but....but....that one game vs Germany!Laughing Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 pm

What's happening to him?

1) He thinks he "made it" already, because he played and plays for top teams, and doesn't have to work anymore.
2) He buys into his own hype created by the media and fans
3) He thinks football is just a game, which it is, unless you're a professional then you have to treat it like a JOB, because it is, which he doesn't.
4) He's not passionate about football like many other players, but only passionate about the lifestyle and perks that come with being a professional footballer.
5) He has no respect for his coaches and teammates who helped nurture him and made him who he is today, which is apparent enough to see.
6) His ego makes Jose Mourinho look like Gandhi in comparison..

"How I would describe Balotelli in one word? A Waste" -Vincenzo Montella
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:39 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:

but....but....that one game vs Germany!Laughing Laughing

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? - Page 2 Article-2052949-0E81FF2A00000578-718_468x286
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Lex wrote:I hope this saga lasts as long as Twilight did. It's 10x more entertaning
Mancini (facepalming at Balo holding fireworks in his hands): So you wanted to pose as that vampire Edward Cullen? I give you a hint: It is "sparkle" and not "spark"!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:40 pm

what is exactly happening to Balotelli? - Page 2 Marios%20new%20hair

Not sure if Balotelli or Dennis Rodman hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 pm

That's not even blond, that is straight out yellow :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 pm

He is just a retard, its clear as day lol.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:44 pm

i cant wait until he hits steady playtime, starts lighting the world on fire with his skills, etc., and then reading over these comments again that say he's nothing
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Poor mans El shabababaway.

Horrible attitude, loses the ball and gets sent off.

Does a few great things from time to time. (As do many footballers)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 pm

attention whore, thats what i see when i look at that picture. Glad we cashed out when we did
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 am

He is my weekly entertainment... :coffee: please don't leave Mario
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 am

Just read that Inter has the "right of first refusal" if Man City try to sell him. Interesting.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 am

Am I the only one that doesn't see him as an immense talent as well as him wasting the potential he has?

I mean, I understand people saying he's wasting his potential- he is. And I have called him talented- he is. But I don't think I've ever seen anything from Balotelli to make me believe he can be a top 5 or even top 10 striker in the world.

Maybe that's just me, though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:52 am

http://www.football-italia.net/29320/man-city-set-%E2%82%AC30m-balotelli-fee

well there goes balo :coffee:
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:35 am

World class talent... Sunday league brains
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am

Epoto wrote:http://www.football-italia.net/29320/man-city-set-%E2%82%AC30m-balotelli-fee

well there goes balo :coffee:

LOL he is not even worth 20 let alone 30.City must be stupid into thinking anybody would cough up that much for him.But then again City's struggles in selling their surplus in recent seasons has been well noted.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:46 am

CBarca wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't see him as an immense talent as well as him wasting the potential he has?

I mean, I understand people saying he's wasting his potential- he is. And I have called him talented- he is. But I don't think I've ever seen anything from Balotelli to make me believe he can be a top 5 or even top 10 striker in the world.

Maybe that's just me, though.

I always saw him as a Cristiano Ronaldo prospect, but without the massive mental strengh and professionalism that cristiano has. I mean, both are very physical and technical. And Balotelli seem to be even a better team play although lacks Cristianos off the ball skills.

Still Cristiano ronaldo, without his mental strenght would be half the player he is right now. And I don't think Balo will ever manage to have that mental endurance. Let alone his professionalism.

So i see him as a potential poor's man cristiano. Which is a lot. But he has to improve a lot to reach there.

Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:39 am

"What is happening to Balotelli?"

Although a good question, I think only Balotelli's psychiatrist is qualified to answer it. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 am

He's superior to every Newcastle player you currently possess...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 am

You can't allow for special cases in terms of behavior because you will lose the team. If he were extremely productive, you could justify some flexibility. But when a guy is shat on the pitch, the manager has no choice but to ostracize and not play him... Balo's problem? No productivity and a bad attitude. He turns 23 this year and is getting close to his early prime years. Either he turns it around in the next 12-18 months or he's self-flopped.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 am

ynwa wrote:

False. Ben Arfa is better than Balotelli. He was actually just as crazy. But he turned it around when he as 22 going on 23. Balo is at exactly the same stage but not showing signs of changing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:50 pm

ynwa wrote:

And? he's still not very good..... not sure what Newcastle have to do with it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:
ynwa wrote:

False. Ben Arfa is better than Balotelli. He was actually just as crazy. But he turned it around when he as 22 going on 23. Balo is at exactly the same stage but not showing signs of changing.

Ben Arfa is a shadow of Balotelli in terms of talent. You can criticize Balotelli all you want, but he is far better than any player on Newcastle.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:15 pm

He's still got time on his side honestly. Cassano, for all of that bad behavior when he was at Roma, Madrid and Samp...still came good at Samp, Milan and to a degree, Inter.....a shame it came in his later years, but it is what it is.

I personally don't see Balo going to Milan when they have his French doppelganger in M'baye Niang, who is finally starting to show some of his potential. Signing Balo would curtail that player's development at Milan by quite some bit.

Overall, I actually like Balo as a footballer, when he's motivated. Reminds a bit of Berbatov in his "I don't give a shit, but I'm awesome" languid, lethargic style of play.

He'll straighten himself out I feel, sooner or later.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:16 pm

norton wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
ynwa wrote:

Ben Arfa is a shadow of Balotelli in terms of talent. You can criticize Balotelli all you want, but he is far better than any player on Newcastle.
Then you've never watched Ben Arfa play.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next