What was happening between MVB & iniesta?

3 posters

Go down

What was happening between MVB & iniesta? Empty What was happening between MVB & iniesta?

Post by arie mahendra Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:32 am

Can anyone here explain to me why iniesta is so worry about MVB present on this match? is he worrying about his shoes? Laughing Mad
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

What was happening between MVB & iniesta? Empty Re: What was happening between MVB & iniesta?

Post by arie mahendra Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:34 am

AC Milan midfielder Mark van Bommel has guaranteed there is no bad blood between him and Barcelona playmaker Andres Iniesta.

The Netherlands international came under fire for his aggressive style of play during the 2010 World Cup final, which was won by Iniesta's injury-time goal.

Milan will lock horns with Barca on Tuesday in the Champions League in what will be the first contest between the two players since the final in Johannesburg.

Earlier on Monday, Iniesta declared he bears no grudge against Van Bommel, and the Dutchman, who played at Barcelona in the 2005-06 season, says there is no problem with the Spain star.

"We were playing the World Cup final. We shake hands and greet each other and we try to win the match," he said at a press conference. "I have nothing against him, I know him from my time at Barcelona."

Van Bommel acknowledged that Barcelona are favourites for Tuesday's match, but stressed AC Milan will go out to conquer maximum points at the Camp Nou.

"We will try to play the best possible way, we are a very strong team too," he said.
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

What was happening between MVB & iniesta? Empty Re: What was happening between MVB & iniesta?

Post by Chagur Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:57 pm

arie mahendra wrote:Can anyone here explain to me why iniesta is so worry about MVB present on this match? is he worrying about his shoes? Laughing Mad

Because of his perfomance in the WC final, although it wasn't just on Iniesta.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down