RealGunner
B-Mac
RedOranje
72 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

January Transfer Rumours 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Rumours 2

Post by S Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Rossi will be available for action from March apparently according to his agent so thats a still a long way away.lol

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Laughing

The more i hear about this deal the more idiotic i think it is.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Swanhends wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Pray tell, what is the most reliable source?

Without going into details about specific journalists, the GdS has usually been the most reliable of the major sports papers - taking into consideration that very few papers worldwide could ever be described as reliable when it comes to transfer rumours.
GdS is just awful...Not quite Tuttojuve, but damn close

La Repubblica is the best no question...La Stampa and Corriere Della Sera are alright too - the rest are shit
Yes, I agree, but they are all not dedicated sports papers. GdS is usually first and then if it's legit you will see it in one of those 3 later. GdS is the biggest and most widely read paper in the country so that does give it some advantage in getting news first. So, yes, to qualify my earlier comment GdS is the most reliable sports only paper in Italy.

Thats like being the tallest midget at the convention, though...big fuggin deal

Gazzetta is crap, and I'll be sure to compile their avalanche of incorrect rumors starting now
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:A bit late, but I would argue for the modern game (this being key) Balo is as talented as Cassano.

Physically he is miles beyond him, its not even comparable. Clearly the superior athlete, stronger, faster, everything.

Technically Cassano obviously is better, but the difference isnt as stark as the physique. Balo can do marvelous thing with the ball, I dont need to youtube the place up to prove that I think he has surely shown enough of that? Freekicks, long range finishes, long range bombs, acrobatic finishes and as good a penalty as I seen for one so young.

Obviously where the wheels fall of is his head, Cassano was probably worse in all honesty. I never seen Balo 20kg overweight.

Cassano is the smarter player, makes better decisions..but pushing 30 to Balo's 22 or however old, one would expect that.

Im not so sure about that, but I guess that depends on your definition of "worse"

Cassanos issues were largely anger-related...berating officials, and clashing with teammates, coaches, and owners publicly

Importantly though, aside from his short Madrid spell, Cassano's anger issues never kept him off the pitch for extended periods, or seriously damaged his play..

Balo on the other hand, his problems keep him from even getting on the field in the first place, which is definitely troubling..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 pm

beats Germany, Manchester UTD and Tottenham at 21 yrs old, has more women in bed than Berlusconi and some people don't recognize his talent... Jealousy

January Transfer Rumours 2 - Page 11 Article-2121653-125F79F7000005DC-858_634x596
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Balo sucks plain and simple. He may be talented... but he produces less than an ugly 10 cent hooker on a Monday night lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:Balo sucks plain and simple.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:21 pm

you do realize that he doesn't give a sh*t about city, right? You should see him how he plays for national team, even in WC qualifiers games...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah i'm sure it is Rolling Eyes

He has shown nothing to suggest he's anywhere near as good as people in Italy thinks he is.

But its because of jealousy Rolling Eyes

Cassano was a talent, Balotelli is mediocre by comparison.

It is possible to look good as a kid and turn out to be utter trash btw, one of my biggest pet hates in football is people hyping talented kids.

Most of the time they are nowhere near as talented as you think because your blinded by the excitement of a new kid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah i'm sure it is Rolling Eyes

He has shown nothing to suggest he's anywhere near as good as people in Italy thinks he is.

But its because of jealousy Rolling Eyes

Cassano was a talent, Balotelli is mediocre by comparison.

It is possible to look good as a kid and turn out to be utter trash btw, one of my biggest pet hates in football is people hyping talented kids.

Most of the time they are nowhere near as talented as you think because your blinded by the excitement of a new kid.
it's not his best period at manchester city... But the entire team it's not at the last year's level, take for example aguero, silva etc. .. Last season, he scored a goal every 100 minutes in Premier league (13 gls), which is kinda good at 21 yrs old + good appereances at NT.. i don't think there was a better youngster last season League+Euro..

What expectation should people have from a 21-22 yrs old ? I see everywhere people praising youngs like eriksen, lewa, insigne, hazard etc.. I don't see what they accomplished more than balotelli...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Daily Mail say Man City wants to sell Balotelli after the latest clash with Mancini.Milan ready to offer €20m.(Money collected from Pato's and Robinho's sales)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Swanhends wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Swanhends wrote:
GdS is just awful...Not quite Tuttojuve, but damn close

La Repubblica is the best no question...La Stampa and Corriere Della Sera are alright too - the rest are shit
Yes, I agree, but they are all not dedicated sports papers. GdS is usually first and then if it's legit you will see it in one of those 3 later. GdS is the biggest and most widely read paper in the country so that does give it some advantage in getting news first. So, yes, to qualify my earlier comment GdS is the most reliable sports only paper in Italy.

Thats like being the tallest midget at the convention, though...big fuggin deal

Gazzetta is crap, and I'll be sure to compile their avalanche of incorrect rumors starting now

Did a short research project for you:

"Dirk Kuyt to Inter: First Signing of Rafa"

"Sneijder completes 36 million move to man city"

RVP is in Turin to sign for Juve

Juventus will move for Fiorentina's Stefan Jovetic, if they fail to land Robin van Persie

Dimitar Berbatov is in Turin to sign for Juve

Manchester City preparing a bid for Daniele De Rossi

Inter have offered Maicon a new contract to stave off PSG

Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting that Juve frontman Fabio Quagliarella is on his way to Inter Milan

Chelsea have opened negotiations with Sampdoria for £19m-rated striker Giampaolo Pazzini.

Inter Milan will look to sign three players this month. Lazio duo Aleksandar Kolarov and Cristian Ledesma and Roma striker Julio Baptista

Gazzetta dello Sport which reports Manchester United are showing renewed interest in Giorgio Chiellini and that Sir Alex Ferguson has spoken to the agent of the Juventus defender.

Inter Milan and Real Madrid will fight it out for Patrice Evra.

New Inter boss Rafael Benitez will have a transfer war chest of €160million

Inter Milan and Real Madrid have agreed a fee for the transfer of Maicon.

Inter Milan's first signing of the window will be Giuseppe Sculli

Inter are hoping to sign Juventus and Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio, according to Gazzetta ---> My sides Laughing

Gazzetta dello Sport says Udinese star Antonio Di Natale is almost certain to join Juventus.

Liverpool reject Alberto Aquilani won't be going to AC Milan anytime soon.

Ganso to Milan (Mr. X)

Hamsik to Milan (Mr. X)

Bayern Munich want Roma striker Mirko Vucinic.

Gazzetta dello Sport says Sneijder makes his decision on future on Sunday. Everything sorted by Monday: Manchester United

Gazzetta reports Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder is bound for Manchester - but for City, not United. More to follow...

Gazzetta claims Sneijder will play one final match for Inter, in today's Italian Super Cup, before wrapping up a €36 million move to Manchester City. The report suggests said fee is €6 million more than United were willing to pay for the Dutchman.

La Gazzetta Dello Sport now say now say that Diego Milito will be next to go with Rubin Kazan and Galatasaray after him

Took me 15 minutes on google to compile this list Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:41 pm

He's never, ever reached 20 goals in all competitions in a season for a club. Never. Not once. Why don't you look around and see how the top young CFs in the world today (Aguero, Higuain, Benzema, Cavani, Falcao, etc.) did at age 22 and younger. Balo is all hype and very little else at this point. What's even more amazing is that he's getting worse.

He reminds of Djibril Cisse when he was young, except that Cisse actually produced before he got the crazy hype and lost his mind (not to mention a really bad injury).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's never, ever reached 20 goals in all competitions in a season for a club. Never. Not once. Why don't you look around and see how the top young CFs in the world today (Aguero, Higuain, Benzema, Cavani, Falcao, etc.) did at age 22 and younger. Balo is all hype and very little else at this point. What's even more amazing is that he's getting worse.

He reminds of Djibril Cisse when he was young, except that Cisse actually produced before he got the crazy hype and lost his mind (not to mention a really bad injury).

Falcao at 22 was useless.

But anyway, why is he being compared to these guys? Who said he is as good as any of them?

Cisse? I never seen Cisse do what Balo did for Italy in a major tournament.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's never, ever reached 20 goals in all competitions in a season for a club. Never. Not once. Why don't you look around and see how the top young CFs in the world today (Aguero, Higuain, Benzema, Cavani, Falcao, etc.) did at age 22 and younger. Balo is all hype and very little else at this point. What's even more amazing is that he's getting worse.

yeah, and how many of them won a Euro, Ucl, World cup semi-final at 21? I tell you 0... Did Henry score 20 goals+ a year at 21? .. Cavani, Falcao etc. palyed most of the season, they were not substitutes like balot... Last season he scored every 100 minutes, like i told before.. They have dzeko, tevez, aguero, it's very hard to start in this position .. He obviously has no ambition playing for city, maybe none of you saw italy's game with denmark for example, so you have no idea how he plays when he wants to play..

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Swanhends wrote:
The Franchise wrote:A bit late, but I would argue for the modern game (this being key) Balo is as talented as Cassano.

Physically he is miles beyond him, its not even comparable. Clearly the superior athlete, stronger, faster, everything.

Technically Cassano obviously is better, but the difference isnt as stark as the physique. Balo can do marvelous thing with the ball, I dont need to youtube the place up to prove that I think he has surely shown enough of that? Freekicks, long range finishes, long range bombs, acrobatic finishes and as good a penalty as I seen for one so young.

Obviously where the wheels fall of is his head, Cassano was probably worse in all honesty. I never seen Balo 20kg overweight.

Cassano is the smarter player, makes better decisions..but pushing 30 to Balo's 22 or however old, one would expect that.

Im not so sure about that, but I guess that depends on your definition of "worse"

Cassanos issues were largely anger-related...berating officials, and clashing with teammates, coaches, and owners publicly

Importantly though, aside from his short Madrid spell, Cassano's anger issues never kept him off the pitch for extended periods, or seriously damaged his play..

Balo on the other hand, his problems keep him from even getting on the field in the first place, which is definitely troubling..

True, it depends how you see it.

Either way, both had alot of work to do for sure.

For me the worst thing you can do is be in the type of shape Cassano was on, thats totally unacceptable to me.

Balo cant get on the field, thats right, however I think at least some of it has to do with the coaches he has had or the team he has played for.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Sports said at 22 Dani....

They was all better than Balo at Balo's age ( except Falcao.)

I really don't get the hype tbh i don't see his talent, fair enough if people do but please people don't peddle this jealousy crap.

Also Tuddor Balo never won the Euro and the CL was nothing to do with him.

That's like giving Jonathan Greening credit when Man Utd won the treble in 99 because he got a medal.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Back on topic guys
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sports said at 22 Dani....

They was all better than Balo at Balo's age ( except Falcao.)

I really don't get the hype tbh i don't see his talent, fair enough if people do but please people don't peddle this jealousy crap.

Also Tuddor Balo never won the Euro and the CL was nothing to do with him.

That's like giving Jonathan Greening credit when Man Utd won the treble in 99 because he got a medal.

great leader, you got that wrong, i said no one did what balo did in a euro/cl/wc semi-final, i meant major tournament...

RealGunner wrote:Back on topic guys
Ok
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Leandro Damiao:

Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas has made no secret of his admiration for the Internacional frontman and has long been linked with a move for his signature.

The 23-year-old is contracted at the Brazilian club until 2015 but his agent, Vinicius Prates, is not ruling out him making a European switch.

However, Prates is unsure whether clubs will follow up their interest this month due to the nature of the market.

He told Zero Hora: “European clubs are paying attention.

“I think a big European club will come. But, on the other hand, in January – their winter, our summer – the clubs don’t invest much. The big signings are made in the mid-year window, in August.” (Sky Sports)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Robinho's move from AC Milan to Santos has stalled after the two clubs failed to agree a transfer fee.

The former Manchester City forward is widely expected to leave the San Siro this month after expressing a desire to return to his homeland.

His former club Santos have held a long-standing interest in the 28-year-old and Milan vice president Adriano Galliani flew out to Brazil this week to discuss a deal with the club.

However, reports in the Italian media suggest those talks have reached deadlock, with Santos only prepared to offer €7million (£5.7million) - still €3million (£2.44million) short of Milan's valuation.

Galliani now looks set to return to Italy, casting doubt on whether any move can be completed before the end of the January transfer window.

Speaking at a press conference, Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri confirmed that Robinho may now stay in Italy until at least the summer.

"For what I know Robinho will be an AC Milan player until the end of the season," said Allegri.

"I'm glad he stays, but he hasn't trained for 20 days so it will take a little time to put him back into shape.

"He is happy to stay, even though he had a desire to return to Brazil."

Robinho moved to distance himself from any blame for the transfer stalling, insisting he is prepared to take a pay-cut in order to force through a deal.

"We have not done anything," Robinho told globoesporte.com. "I would also reduce my wages to return to Santos.

"But the agreement with AC Milan was difficult."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Rumors suggest that LFC have agreed terms with Gameiro's agent (ie the player) for a loan deal . However, the whole thing could still fall through if PSG aren't satisfied with the arrangements.

Suarez - Gameiro - Sturridge

There likely wouldn't be a set CF, as they could interchange virtually at will. With full-backs providing width, all three could be in and arround the box at any given time. Marking the forwards would be a nightmare. I'm excited to see it. However, the whole deal could still fall through.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:21 pm

With Hoarau gone to China, Gameiro is the only CF backup. Unless PSG buy someone else, there's no way this goes through, especially for a loan. Sounds bs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:With Hoarau gone to China, Gameiro is the only CF backup. Unless PSG buy someone else, there's no way this goes through, especially for a loan. Sounds bs.
Yes... :coffee:

That would be why there's a lot of doubt still surrounding the move. On the other hand they have Lavezzi and Menez who can play as CFs, as well as Pastore and Lucas Moura who can play just behind the striker. On top of that, as you said, PSG could just go buy someone. Would it surprise anyone if PSG suddenly come up with a large bid for... well, basically anyone?

Gameiro wants to be involved in the France set-up. I believe I'm correct in saying that Blanc advised him to stay in France in order to boost his exposure and development for the NT. Things have changed, and he is no longer getting the exposure at PSG with Ibra's arrival. He may just want to go some place where he's relevant again.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Gameiro himself stated on Jan 1, 2013: "I am at PSG at the moment and I hope to stay at PSG until the end of the season. I've scored some goals and I'm playing better. It's up to me to prove that i deserve to play more with my performances."

http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/psg-gameiro-j-espere-etre-parisien-jusqu-a-la-fin-de-la-saison-86190

So really, it would be a move made by PSG and PSG decided to move Hoarau instead.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Udinese’s Pablo Armero’s move to Napoli is almost complete.

The Colombian wing-back’s agent, Luciano Ramalho, has told Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli: “By Wednesday Armero will 99% be a Napoli player.”

The 26-year-old will join his compatriot Juan Zuniga at the Stadio San Paolo, who also operates as a left wing-back.

The move comes as Napoli’s second choice behind Zuniga, Andrea Dossena, readies himself for a switch to struggling Palermo.

Armero has made ten appearances for Udinese this season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next