RealGunner
B-Mac
RedOranje
72 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

January Transfer Rumours 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: January Transfer Rumours 2

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 pm

He was never leaving anyway, every window he is linked back to Italy and will be until he leaves Laughing

I have a theory that its because hes practically the only decent Italian in a decent league outside of Serie A Laughing

He does need a rest though as he has played far too many minutes in a row without rest.

Luckily Pardew seems to have seen this and is looking into bringing some cover in for him.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Tottenham are in for Negredo, apparently.

Hope he doesn't go to Spurs. Sad

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Newcastle United have submitted an offer for Valenciennes full-back Gaetan Bong, according to the French club's president.

Alan Pardew has admitted he needs to bolster his defensive options during the January transfer window and has moved to strengthen that area even further after completing the signing of Mathieu Debuchy from Lille earlier this month.

Bong is a Cameroon international who has made 12 appearances at left-back in Ligue 1 this season.

But Valenciennes president Jean-Raymond Legrand insists a replacement must be found before allowing the 24-year-old to move to St James' Park.

"Newcastle are very interested (in Bong), they have made an offer," Legrand told le10sport.com.

"We will wait and see. But I will not sell players unless I can replace them."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Nah there are more Italians outside the Serie A that are doing well. Too lazy to name them.

The reason these reports surfaced is because his agent is an old school agent who prefers to build up onto the gravity of the situation until the time is right to discuss along with not distracting Santon. It's an intelligent way of doing things as these breeds of agents sadly is extinct.

I think his form in the past month goes beyond fatigue as such technical defenders I've noticed tend to grow disillusioned and perform out of their best in a hoofball system as the consistent tracking back and confusion of messages tends destabilize their mentality and conviction in their roles. Pardilshan needs to stop being a pussy and play to his players strengths rather than having them lose faith.

I'm sure the inclusion of Debuchy will boost Santon's morale as such is the case when a FB is assured the other side is stable despite not having much to do with it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm

^^^ that would be the aforementioned cover.

Also we have been linked with Negredo too rofl

Media pls.

I think his form in the past month goes beyond fatigue as such technical defenders I've noticed tend to grow disillusioned and perform out of their best in a hoofball system as the consistent tracking back and confusion of messages tends destabilize their mentality and conviction in their roles. Pardilshan needs to stop being a pussy and play to his players strengths rather than having them lose faith.

I'm sure the inclusion of Debuchy will boost Santon's morale as such is the case when a FB is assured the other side is stable despite not having much to do with it.

Agree 100% Thumbs up It is fatigue tbh but its mental too, it can't blame him either playing alongside Simpson, Williamson etc etc must be soul destroying Laughing

Speaking of Simpson, ever since Debuchy signed Pardew has been taking digs at him Laughing

Firstly we signed Debuchy on Simpson's birthday and then there was this quote.....

Debuchy will be available for Norwich. That is going to strengthen us, because I think that’s been a problem position.

Laughing i cannot wait for the Williamson digs :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Quite frankly I'm just thinking Pards was waiting and biding his time for getting Scrubson off until he finally acquired someone decent. In Debuchy's case Newcastle acquired in what is my opinion a near if not World Class FB and the best French one. Reason being since Debuchy was supposed to come in the summer yet Faildew was left stranded by Ashley's cheap ways.

As for Williamson is just a shame this bidone plays as Newcastle cannot rely on waiting for Taylor. The latter is the best English CB IMO but is too injury prone. They need to acquire someone in the middle. Anyone on the horizon?

As for Santon it is taxing on you know that your CB line isn't the safest which is why I've seen him compromise his position in helping down the middle which also results his mistakes being FURTHER scrutinized if he didn't time his absence of wide defensive positioning well enough.

Thankfully he has a solid agent with a club that values his requests. I never bought that he wanted to leave despite what my overly optimistic fellow Milanisti pull out of the air. If he was in dreary Manchester maybe but Newcaslte is bursting with culture and character as a city along with him having a nice geordie girl at home for him making pies.

He won't leave as when he is upset it's clearly visible from him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Taylor is back next week and we are trying to bring in a CB yes with various names mentioned but nothing concrete.

Hopefully the board are semi competent this time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Kevin-Prince Boateng this afternoon was in AC Milan headquarters, and according to Milannews.it, Galatasaray have offered 15 million euros in order to sign the player. His wage at the moment is about 2,5 million euros and to the Turkey club could be about 4 millions.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Italian interest in Frank Lampard's signature has spread to Fiorentina as the club's president is keen to capitalise on football's market hesitancy towards over-30s players.

Earlier this week Juventus' Andrea Pirlo, 33, said the 34-year-old could play on for another four years in Serie A while sides such as Los Angeles Galaxy and Monaco have also been linked with the player.

Fiorentina sit fourth in Serie A and president Mario Cognigni added his team to that list of suitors because he believes bargains can easily be found when dealing with footballers in their 30s.

The England international, who has been a Blue since 2001, is free to talk to interested clubs as he will be out of contract in the summer and has been told it will not be renewed.

"Lampard is a player I have always liked and may be an example of today's marketplace," Cognigni told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"A player who has passed 30 years, his contract is expiring, and he may be the right combination between experience and cost of the deal."

However Cognigni admitted that the decision on whether the Viola will try and bring Lampard to the Stadio Artemio Franchi is out of his hands.

He said: "Market choices are not up to the chairman but to our market men Daniele Prade [sporting director] and Eduardo Macia [technical director]".

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
rwo power wrote:LOL. And people say women love rumours more than men Razz
I think transfer rumours and celebrity gossip are different things.

As a fan of a club, you are a stakeholder in the club. So when there's transfer talk, it indirectly affects you.

Celebrity gossip, on the other hand, is almost always irrelevant to to what the celebrity actually does for their work. Actors breaking up or getting married, what they wear each day, etc. - it very rarely affect their acting. To me it just makes no sense.

Stakeholder lol I have seen everything on this site but this is just :brickwall:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 pm

white_star wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
rwo power wrote:LOL. And people say women love rumours more than men Razz
I think transfer rumours and celebrity gossip are different things.

As a fan of a club, you are a stakeholder in the club. So when there's transfer talk, it indirectly affects you.

Celebrity gossip, on the other hand, is almost always irrelevant to to what the celebrity actually does for their work. Actors breaking up or getting married, what they wear each day, etc. - it very rarely affect their acting. To me it just makes no sense.

Stakeholder lol I have seen everything on this site but this is just :brickwall:

What? Of course fans are stakeholders. Long-distance fans perhaps less than local ones, but still.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Inter Milan claim they have first refusal on Mario Balotelli if Manchester City decide to sell him.

The 22-year old Italian striker has been heavily linked with AC Milan in recent months but the sporting director of his former club says the Nerazzurri are in pole position if he happens to be offloaded by City.

"It's true, Inter have first refusal right for Mario Balotelli. We will decide to exercise it just whether City will choose to selling him. Mario can play alongside any attacker," Inter’s Pier Ausilio told Panorama.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Liverpool have offered €15 million for Fenerbahce striker Moussa Sow according to Turkish newspaper, Fanatik.

Already been rubbished by the Liverpool Echo.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Reports in the peninsula claim that AC Milan could be gearing up for an unthinkable approach to Italian national team coach Cesare Prandelli.

Ilsussidiario.net contend that the former Fiorentina boss would be an ideal replacement for the recently-maligned Massimiliano Allegri, who is believed to be departing San Siro at the end of the current campaign or in 2014.

Club President Silvio Berlusconi last week publicly stated that he has been actively pursuing the services of former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola, but the high demand for the Spanish tactician could persuade the Rossoneri to search for a new candidate elsewhere.

Over the summer Prandelli guided the Azzurri to the final of Euro 2012, whilst he has also led Italy to wins in three of their first four qualifying matches for the 2014 World Cup.

The 55 year-old is under contract with his home nation’s side until the tournament in Brazil in 18 months.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm

After predicting the Lewis Holtby transfer to Spurs long before any other publication in either Germany or England, Bild have once again brought a new name to link with the north London club late on Thursday night.

Bild suggest Spurs are chasing Hamburg’s South Korean striker Heung-Min Son who has been in fine form this campaign, scoring six goals in 16 appearances.

The German newspaper suggests the 20-year-old forward would provide competition up front and on the right wing for Aaron Lennon.

They quote former Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart, now a team mate of Heung-Min Son: “Spurs are always searching for the best young talent, that is why every year they are near the top.”

Finally, Bild suggest Spurs are preparing a 10 million euro bid for Heung-Min Son who is out of contract in 2014.

Earlier on Thursday, Andre Villas-Boas denied Tottenham would be bidding for Leandro Damiao and that it was “unlikely” any forwards would be bought in during the January transfer window.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:43 am

ah well, bild has already had an article about son atleast 5 times. it's (hopefully) gonna take more than 10 mill to lure him away. one has to keep in mind the value he brings with regard to sponsors from korea on top of his athletic ability.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:07 am

hmm

Never heard of him. Therefore, and this isn't meant to insult the player as perhaps he might turn out to be a fantastic player someday, I don't think we should buy him.

Spurs need a top class striker to push them to the next level now. If we can capture this kid for 10 million euros, he's not the one we need. We have to push for players like Damiao, the ones going for 15-20 million pounds, even though I know Levy doesn't want to.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:30 am

Cavani's Father: Edinson dreamt of Real

Napoli striker Edinson Cavani has wanted to play for Real Madrid since he was a young boy, according to his father.

The Uruguay international is enjoying another stellar season at San Paolo and is reportedly a transfer target for Premier League giants Manchester City.

However, the player's father has revealed on Spanish television that his son's dream as a kid was to play for Real Madrid and he feels the surroundings at the Santiago Bernabeu would be a perfect fit for his son.

"Madrid would be the ideal club for Cavani. Since he was a boy he has always had eyes for Real," his father said on Marca TV.

Cavani's buy-out clause at Napoli is €63 million and the club have hinted that should it be met they would consider selling.

The 25-year-old is the top goalscorer in Italy's top flight with 16 goals this season and has helped fire Napoli into third place in Serie A.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Newcastle United captain Fabricio Coloccini has told the club he wants to leave in January for personal reasons.

While the 30-year-old has not handed in a formal transfer request, a crisis in his personal life means he no longer feels he can stay on Tyneside.

Further talks are planned in the coming days, with Newcastle set to do all they can to persuade the Argentina international to change his mind.

But club officials fear Coloccini has set his heart on a return to Argentina.

Newcastle's boat is experiencing some heavy seas...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Something to do with his wife apparently....

Goodbye Premier League, Hello Championship.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 pm

One man can save your season

January Transfer Rumours 2 - Page 23 250px-Sebastien_Squillaci_Arsenal_vs_Birmingham_2010-11
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Not the time to joke Ibrahim.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Mole I genuinely am sorry my friend. I know how it feels as Milan lost Nesta and Silva in one go.

I truly hope Colo changes his mind and overcomes his troubles. Knowing the excellent Geordie fanbase I expect them to do their best in helping him stay.

On the bright side this means Newcastle will go for a CB and with the return of Taylor there can be the pink gaze above the horizon.

I know what you're thinking as Colo's leadership and importance will be very considerably difficult to replace.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Thats the thing Arq im worried Taylor will get injured again, we sign no one and we will see Williamson and Perch for the rest of the season Laughing

This smacks of our relegated season when Given left in January, it feels like doomsday is upon us.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Taison is reportedly about to sign for Shakhtar.

This guy looks quality,can play as a striker or out wide in a 4 - 2 - 3 -1 formation.

Check out his Van Bastenesque goal!

youtube.com/watch?v=GrogoV6KuPw&feature=player_embedded
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next