‘€63m Cavani will leave Napoli’

5 posters

Go down

‘€63m Cavani will leave Napoli’  Empty ‘€63m Cavani will leave Napoli’

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Edinson Cavani will quit Napoli at the end of the present campaign, believes agent Mino Raiola.

Although the latter doesn’t represent the Uruguayan international, he has told Il Mattino that the South American will leave the Stadio San Paolo.

“For now Cavani will stay, but I wouldn’t be so sure about that once June arrives,” Raiola commented to the newspaper.

Cavani signed a new contract with the Azzurri at the start of this season which included a €63m rescission clause.

“I’m sure there are clubs ready to pay that,” Raiola added. “But only five clubs in the world can afford to do that – Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint Germain.

“You are intelligent enough on your own to understand where Cavani will play his football next season.”

Raiola was also asked for an opinion on Napoli ace Marek Hamsik, a player who he helps to represent – even if he’s not technically his agent.

“I think that Paris SG want Hamsik, but he’s a different case to Cavani,” Raiola noted. “Marek is a special guy, someone who has a life philosophy which I respect but don’t agree with.”

Hamsik has often made it clear that he is happy with life in Naples and with his football at Napoli.

“A player must never give up on bettering himself and finding new motivation. Who pledges loyalty is someone who doesn’t want to progress.

“Look at Francesco Totti, what sense is there in a champion playing all of his career for the same club?

“However, if Marek believes in what he is doing then it is right that he stays at Napoli.”
=============

What an idiot is this raiola guy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

‘€63m Cavani will leave Napoli’  Empty Re: ‘€63m Cavani will leave Napoli’

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Raiola is starting to turn more into a celebrity more than an agent. He can be an idiot, but he does represent some of the best players in the world, so Juve will have to deal with him in the future.

Juve should really regret not going after Cavani. We blew it when he signed with Palermo and blew it again when he left Palermo. Now, we can't afford him and he is a proven Serie A talent. It's a shame.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Money is gonna get that dude killed...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Juventude wrote:Raiola is starting to turn more into a celebrity more than an agent. He can be an idiot, but he does represent some of the best players in the world, so Juve will have to deal with him in the future.

Juve should really regret not going after Cavani. We blew it when he signed with Palermo and blew it again when he left Palermo. Now, we can't afford him and he is a proven Serie A talent. It's a shame.
Juventude wrote:Raiola is starting to turn more into a celebrity more than an agent. He can be an idiot, but he does represent some of the best players in the world, so Juve will have to deal with him in the future.

In same year I think we signed Amauri right ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:In same year I think we signed Amauri right ?

No we signed Amauri in the summer of 2008. Cavani joined Palermo in January 2007 and went to Napoli in summer of 2010. In 2007, Blanc and Secco didn't really try to sign good young talents like Cavani. I'm not sure what we were thinking in 2010. Marotta blew that opportunity. Luckily, now Juve seems to be focused on good young talent.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm

I remember cavani's interview on goal.com before joining napoli, he said he's dreaming of playing for Juve but we didn't go for him
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Juventude wrote:

No we signed Amauri in the summer of 2008. Cavani joined Palermo in January 2007 and went to Napoli in summer of 2010. In 2007, Blanc and Secco didn't really try to sign good young talents like Cavani. I'm not sure what we were thinking in 2010. Marotta blew that opportunity. Luckily, now Juve seems to be focused on good young talent.

So far it seems Marotta only buys the players that the maangers want plus 2010 we were in debt from the 7th place finish
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:

So far it seems Marotta only buys the players that the maangers want plus 2010 we were in debt from the 7th place finish

We still could have bought Cavani despite our debt. He went to Napoli for just 17 million. During the 2010 summer and 2011 January window, we bought Bonucci (15.5m), Martinez (12m), Pepe (10m with loan fee), Quags (15m with loan fee), Krasic (15M), and Matri (15.5m). I think we could have found 17 million for Cavani.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:

We still could have bought Cavani despite our debt. He went to Napoli for just 17 million. During the 2010 summer and 2011 January window, we bought Bonucci (15.5m), Martinez (12m), Pepe (10m with loan fee), Quags (15m with loan fee), Krasic (15M), and Matri (15.5m). I think we could have found 17 million for Cavani.

True but still Napoli ahd the first option and bought him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well, that is just another excuse. We could have had the option as well. It doesn't matter. We blew it along with many young players in the years after Calciopoli.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well, that is just another excuse. We could have had the option as well. It doesn't matter. We blew it along with many young players in the years after Calciopoli.

True enough

Agent slams Cavani claims

Edinson Cavani’s agent has hit back at suggestions the striker will leave Napoli next season. “I didn’t know Mino Raiola was a wizard...”

The story hit the headlines today when Raiola – an agent who does not represent the Uruguayan – told Il Mattino newspaper that the €63m buy-out clause would be activated.

“For now Cavani will stay, but I wouldn’t be so sure about that once June arrives,” Raiola commented.

“I’m sure there are clubs ready to pay that. But only five clubs in the world can afford to do that – Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint Germain.

“You are intelligent enough on your own to understand where Cavani will play his football next season.”

Now the agent who does represent Cavani has hit back at Raiola’s assertion.

“I thought Raiola was an agent. Reading what he said about Cavani, it seems he is also a wizard,” Claudio Anellucci told Radio Radio this evening.

“I am not accustomed to predicting the future of my clients, let alone anyone else’s players.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Raiola is an asshole all the time. Doesent know the first thing about morals and loyalty.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:55 pm

juveman17 wrote:Raiola is an asshole all the time. Doesent know the first thing about morals and loyalty.

He's an agent. It's his job to be an asshole. We shouldn't complain. We have no problem when Raiola's assholeness benefits us, such as with his clients like Pogba and Nedved.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down