Cavani out of Napoli-Juve tie

5 posters

Go down

Cavani out of Napoli-Juve tie  Empty Cavani out of Napoli-Juve tie

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Napoli will be without the injured Edinson Cavani in Tuesday’s Serie A showdown against Juventus, reports are suggesting.

The Uruguayan picked up a knock in Saturday’s 1-1 draw at Atalanta and, according to Sky Sport Italia, he has failed to prove his fitness.

Napoli boss Walter Mazzarri was hoping he would be available for tonight’s San Paolo clash, but the centre-forward won’t even make the bench.

Cavani, who will probably now be replaced by Goran Pandev, scored a hat-trick in last season’s corresponding fixture.

Meanwhile, there is optimism that Gokhan Inler will be available for the tie.
===================================

Karma ..... You re-scheduled the game, changed ref, cheated about LAvezzi's yellow ....well
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cavani out of Napoli-Juve tie  Empty Re: Cavani out of Napoli-Juve tie

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:08 pm

It's a good change watching Juve be fully fit and playing teamv with key players out.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:07 pm

mmm I wanted Cavani to play...but there is still Lavezzi
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:26 pm

I think we can have them tonight hehehe

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Karma ..... You re-scheduled the game, changed ref, cheated about LAvezzi's yellow ....well

They re-scheduled the game? Dude, there was very bad weather and parts of stadium and souroundings were flooded and it was very risky for ppl outside of Napoli to travel to game during that weather. Beside they had Genoa and all those deaths in their mind and they had every right to be cautious...

How did they changed the ref? What does that matter, ref is a ref.

Cheated about Lavezzi yellow? What happend there?

If we are gonna go by karma, then im fully expecting Napoli to get away with a handball in the box tonight.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Lavezzi was suspended but the FIGC let him play as the match wascheduled. Marchisio in the same situation was not allowed.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Hmm there has to be something else...

If so then its fckd up, is there any eng source on it?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 pm

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

They re-scheduled the game? Dude, there was very bad weather and parts of stadium and souroundings were flooded and it was very risky for ppl outside of Napoli to travel to game during that weather. Beside they had Genoa and all those deaths in their mind and they had every right to be cautious...

If we are gonna go by karma, then im fully expecting Napoli to get away with a handball in the box tonight.

What is ur prob cro in the recent threads with me ? ? Flood did u see the pictures the weather the news ?? there wasn't even a drop of a rain in the stadium and the city it was 18 deegrees in 21 ffs. They did changed the reff they were arguing bout the other ref.

Lavezzi received yellow in the last game than he officially didn't and yet the reff showed him reff .

Yeap I hopped that Siena would get away with offside goal and handball play in their box but well I guess ... ( you know what I men cagliari game )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

What is ur prob cro in the recent threads with me ? ? Flood did u see the pictures the weather the news ?? there wasn't even a drop of a rain in the stadium and the city it was 18 deegrees in 21 ffs. They did changed the reff they were arguing bout the other ref.

Lavezzi received yellow in the last game than he officially didn't and yet the reff showed him reff .

Deviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol honestly im not onto you or anything Smile

Anyways, from waht i saw was some pics of thunder in Naples and reports from football italia that parts of stadium were flooded, were they lying?

"They did changed the reff they were arguing bout the other ref." Again i dont get this, i mean ref is a ref, no? Are you saying in the end pro-Napoli ref was chosen while original was pro-Juve?
Like i said ref is a ref, ofc unless there was a ref for Napoli aka Rocchi for Inter, 8 games 6 red cards, in that case they had the right to ask for another one.

Wait, are you saying Lavezzi was given yellow on field and then after the game it was not given officaly?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:43 pm

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Anyways, from waht i saw was some pics of thunder in Naples and reports from football italia that parts of stadium were flooded, were they lying?

"They did changed the reff they were arguing bout the other ref." Again i dont get this, i mean ref is a ref, no? Are you saying in the end pro-Napoli ref was chosen while original was pro-Juve?
Like i said ref is a ref, ofc unless there was a ref for Napoli aka Rocchi for Inter, 8 games 6 red cards, in that case they had the right to ask for another one.

Wait, are you saying Lavezzi was given yellow on field and then after the game it was not given officaly?

Hell YES. I watched the game

If so why than asking for other ref by their side ? no ?TAvaligento is the same for Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Hell YES. I watched the game

If so why than asking for other ref by their side ? no ?TAvaligento is the same for Juve

He gave him the yellow but in the end it was not "written", that some lulzy shit Smile

As for Tagliavento, i hardly believe he is like Rocchi, 6 reds in 8 games.....
Last game he refd Juve game, Juve won vs Lazio last season....

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down