Del Piero on Juve, goals & opponents

2 posters

Go down

Del Piero on Juve, goals & opponents  Empty Del Piero on Juve, goals & opponents

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Sydney FC striker Alessandro Del Piero has reflected on his time at Juventus, reminiscing on his best goals and toughest opponents.

The veteran forward left the Bianconeri this summer after 19 years at the club, and has looked back on his time in Turin with fondness.

“I have a very deep relationship with Juventus,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport. “And I still have the good fortune to have wonderful relationships with many of the players.

“My story with the club was a beautiful one.”

He then revealed what he found most disappointing about his time with the Old Lady, as well as disclosing his favourite goal.

“The thing I liked least? Well, I would have rather not lost as many finals as I did.

“There were many goals of mine that were watershed moments, but one of the first was the one against Fiorentina that gave us the [1994-95] Scudetto.”

The 38-year-old concluded by praising both Milan clubs, who he thought were the toughest he's ever faced.

“My most difficult opponents were certainly Milan and Inter. Both of them are great sides and have always given us difficult matches.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Piero on Juve, goals & opponents  Empty Re: Del Piero on Juve, goals & opponents

Post by Cotes Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Grande My Captain!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum