VanDeezNuts
McLewis
Art Morte
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Flo Perez:  I had to pass the napkin to Falcao - Page 3 Empty Re: Flo Perez: I had to pass the napkin to Falcao

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:04 am

Le Samourai wrote:Tapping Up? No such idiom in Florentino's dictionary Cool

According to Revista, Real and Atleti have a gentleman's agreement not to touch our player. We didnt sell them Aguero (who also had a release clause) so I doubt we will give them Falcao.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Flo Perez:  I had to pass the napkin to Falcao - Page 3 Empty Re: Flo Perez: I had to pass the napkin to Falcao

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:10 am

Good Luck with this Real madrid (after ronaldo leaves)

and falcao? his talent was seen when pepe and ramos blocked him and he couldn't even breath the whole time in the Madrid derby two weeks ago...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:

Also, I think Benzema plays better as a striker, not as a Winger. He needs to be closer to goal rather than be away from it.

Tell me why.

I have a problem with the rest of your post but I'm tired of responding to similar posts. Instead I'll say one thing that aid's your post slightly. Ronaldo is the reason a player like Ozil can have 30 assists and such and Benzema and Di Maria likewise. Their play is symbiotic and Benzema certainly isn't going to replace him.

@RK

Don't worry man. He isn't leaving. Don't pack your bags just yet. tongue

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 am

Well our whole team played bad against Real, so it was not just Falcao. You need to provide service for him and he will score the goals. I dont blame Falcao at all for that match.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:07 am

Simeone knows how to play Falcao. Mou imo wouldn't or would make him drop back to much

He wouldn't do well in our system especially when Ronaldo is on one wing and Di Maria on the other.

Hopefully he comes. Nothing better than having Falcao on Madrid jersey
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:10 am

ColoJunior wrote:

He wouldn't do well in our system especially when Ronaldo is on one wing and Di Maria on the other.

Hopefully he comes. Nothing better than having Falcao on Madrid jersey

He would.

Ronaldo would need slight adjustment but he's capable of creatign for Falcao. There is no better compliment for him in football than Di Maria.

I don't know why we get it twisted when Di Maria looks bad, he's clearly the best final ball player on the team by some distance. Someone like Falcao who's gonna pursue everything he tries is going to make him incredibly effective.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:59 am

buddytaller wrote:Falcao replacing Ronaldo is the biggest joke I've heard in a long time. Ronaldo is a far superior player to Falcao, and is still Real Madrid's most marketable player and has indicated his willingness to play his best playing years at Real Madrid.

It would be stupid to replace him with Falcao, who also plays in position that is dissimilar to Ronaldo's. Madrid wants to strengthen it's squad not weaken it.

On the other hand Falcao would be an improvement on Higuain, I can see Higgy moving to PSG or Chelsea when Falcao arrives at Real Madrid.

Thats because your a fanboy. You wouldn't know what team to support if Ronaldo was sold?

Anyways sell the prick he will not get younger and it would be good to cash in while they can. Everyone is replaceable except maybe Messi but I am sure Madrid will be fine without the princess and they always find their way.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 am

LOL ^^^^^^^

got grudge with Ronaldo? I think Madrid will be fine without Ronaldo but definitely they'll not be in the same form if the "princess" is replaced.
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 am

You guys are kidding yourselves if you believe you will be better off without Ronaldo.. the only benefit you get from selling him is money and when was Madrid having financial issues?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 am

tbh, i dont think they will ever sell C Ronaldo while he's being at his peak. Plus, who would want to play for PSG in ligue 1 anyways? A player like ronaldo would have a lot more arrogant to say no
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:32 am

white_star wrote:
buddytaller wrote:Falcao replacing Ronaldo is the biggest joke I've heard in a long time. Ronaldo is a far superior player to Falcao, and is still Real Madrid's most marketable player and has indicated his willingness to play his best playing years at Real Madrid.

It would be stupid to replace him with Falcao, who also plays in position that is dissimilar to Ronaldo's. Madrid wants to strengthen it's squad not weaken it.

On the other hand Falcao would be an improvement on Higuain, I can see Higgy moving to PSG or Chelsea when Falcao arrives at Real Madrid.

Thats because your a fanboy. You wouldn't know what team to support if Ronaldo was sold?

Anyways sell the prick he will not get younger and it would be good to cash in while they can. Everyone is replaceable except maybe Messi but I am sure Madrid will be fine without the princess and they always find their way.

that 'prick' is better than anyone ranging from podolski to levandoski : )
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:03 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:The problem I see with many Real fan's arguments is that they think the team would be better without Ronaldo, more touches for the rest of the team etc. But what you forget is when it really matters in big games, you only have one player who consistently delivers. Sure the likes of Ozil and Benzema will chip in here and there, but Ronaldo is that fear factor. When he has the ball, there are always two players who are drawn to him. This in turn really frees up players like Ozil and Benz who can shine. When it mattered last season, Ronaldo stepped up against Atleti (a hard fought game), Bayern (even though he missed a penalty), Barca. The three most important games I thought of last season. You cant replace that.

Benzema is not consistent enough, he is the type of player who in 3 games, he will be amazing in one, good in other, and shit in the last. Extremely unpredictable. No doubt an amazing player though.

Selling Ronaldo you will lose the "it" factor. Falcao doesnt have it, Ozil doesnt, neither does Di Maria or Benz. So when it matters and you team is underperforming, no one is going to score from those long shots, or freekicks, or make a good run and score a header.

Also, I think Benzema plays better as a striker, not as a Winger. He needs to be closer to goal rather than be away from it.

I would also love for a Higuain/Falcao swap, obviously given we get 20/25mil euros on top of it.

Best post ever. +100000

Been saying this forever. Please tell me how Flopzema/DMzema/Inconsistentzema is gonna replace CR. Please. And he is a average winger honestly, there are better wingers in the market I'd rather have than Benzema (Such as Neymar, Hazard, Götze and Hulk)

No thanks. If Falcao comes, you can bet your ass it's Benzema who is leaving, not CR unless Mou is crazy.

Also, it's a joke:

guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:15 am

Sorry, but Benz was "it" for Lyon and they kicked Madrid's arse all over the pitch the 2 years he was "it" there;

Higuain has been "it" for Argentina. In fact, he was more "it" than Messi in WC 2010.

Falcao... i won't even get into it here lol. In the big games, he's pretty much kicked everyone's arse lol.

Ozil is the driving force to Madrid being a consistent side. Here i agree... he's been inconsistent. But with Modric, you could easily push him forward instead of Di Maria and put him where he is most comfortable, the final 1/3.

Also, CR7 was utter crap in big games for Madrid in his first seasons. Flop after flop against Barca and in CL against tough opponents. He only turned that around starting in January 2012. The advantage he had was that he was played no matter what... flop or not. His playing time is never in question. On the other hand, when other players struggle at times, they get yanked.

So don't give me this "it" bs. Ronaldo has been far from "it" until very recently.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:28 am

Dont agree with those who say we will be better team with out Ronaldo.. He is the best player in our squad and Benzema,Ozil etc are not in Ronaldos level..We will not topple current barca with out a player like Ronaldo...If we were in any other league i will say we will have a chance with out him but not in la liga.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:28 am

I like the analogy you used on the other forum...I believe it was something along the lines of "It's pointless to get 100% out of Ronaldo and 50% out of everyone else. Given the pure attacking talent on this team...it's a sentiment I share.

But either way I am fine.

I won't lie, I would enjoy seeing him leave having an increased role Benz because I don't like the way he approaches the game (which is something he's actually improved but still his approach isn't conducive to the type of buildup that would be effective on your team). On the other hand I think Benz' approach to the game is perfect for a player with his talent, and once he gets touches and minutes he'll get consistency and his overall game will improve. Likewise- Ozil.

More than anything I just want people in the attack to be on the same wavelength.

I think Falcao is on the same wavelength with him and Di Maria and though both of their games would require slight adjustment (which he's in the process of doing) I think it would work better than what we have setup currently.

So either route is good for me...just as long a decision is made and we don't endure in this dysfunctional system which doesn't properly integrate players.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:17 pm

I actually don't think there's anything wrong with us keeping Ronaldo. We just need to change our system a bit. Ronaldo nowadays is an inside forward and inside forwards don't really need to do much aside from score. And Ronaldo is one of the best goalscorers in the World.

We just need to improve our midfield possession. Play Ozil a bit deeper alongside Modric and then have a solid DM behind them. Callejon as RW inside forward and Benzema as CF.

And then once Ronaldo leaves we buy Neymar. Or just buy Neymar in a season or two and rotate him until Ronaldo/Higuain/Benzema/whoever leaves.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:And then once Ronaldo leaves we buy Neymar. Or just buy Neymar in a season or two and rotate him until Ronaldo/Higuain/Benzema/whoever leaves.

I really hope you are not serious.

First your ludicrous talk of Falcao being used for Squad rotation a while back and now Neymar ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Do you realise who you are responding to Surag?

Of course he's serious Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Surag wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:And then once Ronaldo leaves we buy Neymar. Or just buy Neymar in a season or two and rotate him until Ronaldo/Higuain/Benzema/whoever leaves.

I really hope you are not serious.

First your ludicrous talk of Falcao being used for Squad rotation a while back and now Neymar ?

Neymar would be rotating so he can integrate into the team, style etc etc. Besides, he'd be starter once another attacker leaves.

There's nothing wrong with having elite attackers on the bench rotating. A top club like Real Madrid need a lot of elite attackers. I mean if we bought Falcao, sold Higuain, wouldn't it be unfair to suddenly bench Benzema? What makes Falcao better than Benzema?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Falcacao, no thanks :coffee:

CR wanna leave, ok, thanks for all the work u have put in madrid, we wish you the best of luck and happiness. cheers

Welcome to madrid Neymar. pirat

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
white_star wrote:

that 'prick' is better than anyone ranging from podolski to levandoski : )

Ok so your telling Me that Ronaldo is better then polish players o really ? I did not know thanks for the enlightenment! Still a prick do that did not change anything!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 pm

I dont know why people are so scared of losing Ronaldo. I iunderstand losing a player that can score so much can be scary but so what? there are teams out there without Ronaldo that have kicked us around and beat us. I for one will admit that i am much more interested in the dortmund, bayern, Arsenal (to some extent), juventus models. Which is essentially building a balanced squad with an organized and coherent core. but I guess that's more a critic to our current manager.

same bottom line, organized teams with intelligent players that play team football are always better. As long as we move in that direction, there are enough talents out there in football to make us stay just as relevant. Easier said than done, but since this is all theory, it's an argument to be made. Ronaldo is one of those players that derail team play the most and i fcking hate it. we have won before him and we will win after him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:03 pm

By standards Ronaldo is the best winger in the game today and second best overall player, so why is it even being discussed, sell him when he desperately wants to go but get 1billion from him and you still wont find a replacement as good as him.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Ronaldo is only the second best player and the best "winger" in the world because he can score.He adds almost nothing else that dozens of other players can.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Ganso wrote:Ronaldo is only the second best player and the best "winger" in the world because he can score.He adds almost nothing else that dozens of other players can.
Last time I checked scoring is what wins the game and we see how well Benzema and Higgy fail in big matches, like I said, as a Barcelona fan hopefully Madrid do sell Ronaldo it'd be one step down from where they currently stand.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 pm

i really dont understand the 'madrid can only win with ronaldo' mentality. ronaldo is 1 player.. not every team that wins has ronaldo, and ronaldo certainly doesnt guarantee victory.

madrid have had success berfore ronaldo, without ronaldo, and will have success after ronaldo leaves.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next