VanDeezNuts
McLewis
Art Morte
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
42 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Flo Perez:  I had to pass the napkin to Falcao - Page 5 Empty Re: Flo Perez: I had to pass the napkin to Falcao

Post by white_star Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Yeah fanboys relax Madrid has been around before 2009 I am not sure you know that. Hopefully he is sold to PSG and his fanboys on this forum go with then we might not hear form them again.

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Flo Perez:  I had to pass the napkin to Falcao - Page 5 Empty Re: Flo Perez: I had to pass the napkin to Falcao

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:55 am

STFU about ronaldo

Why isn't criticism EVER on other players?

Some examples

1. Ozil is doing bad, but you guys say to change the system for him. Ozil either adapts to the system or gtfos. Why should we give him better treatment then other players? No doubt he is an amazing player player, but even last year, he was far too inconsistent in his performances. His first touch under pressure makes pepes touch look good

Now when it comes to ronaldo. OH HIS OVERALL PLAY IS BAD wah wah. Sometimes I wonder if you watch the games. Obviously ronaldo isn't messi. But his overall play is quite good and he links up excellently, particularly with ozil, benzema, and marcelo

Remember the chance ozil missed vs getafe when ronaldo set him up perfectly? Why didn't madrid fans talk about that? What the hell do you guys have against ronaldo? Btw mamad, goals win you games. Ronaldo is not gomez. Don't spew the bs.

Nick he asks for the ball alot? What the fck? Please tell me you're blind. Ronaldo has created quite a few chances this season, and his assist tally should be much higher... The bs on di maria is saddening really. He's our hardest working player and has frakking arbeloa to support him in attack. There's something wrong here.
Also nick, you can't have it both ways. First you say he isn't a winger. Then you say he's in a creative role so he should be more creative? two faced.

Mamad are you nuts? Benzema wasted chances a baby can score against barca. Ozil has the odd assist and disappears all game bar the occasional cross.

Like it or not, its the truth
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 am

Mamad wrote:Ronaldo scores Ronaldo scores Ronaldo scores....

Gomez scored about 50 goals last season but everyone knew he isn't their best player. Ribery, Robben and 2-3 more players were better than him and when he isn't playing they score as much and more.

Without Ronaldo we will score as much or maybe more. i have no doubt about that.

and in big games specially against Barca our best players are ozil and Benzema. even though Ronaldo has scored some recently.

You have to look at overall play. not only goals. Ronaldo's overall play is nowhere near 2nd best in the world.

I lol'ed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:32 am

Ronaldo has been our best player for a long time and without him we would not of won the trophies we have so far

Get a grip people ffs

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:04 am

Crimson wrote:Ronaldo has been our best player for a long time and without him we would not of won the trophies we have so far

Get a grip people ffs
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5