Florentino Perez sacking Medical Staff - Players revolting against Perez

3 posters

Go down

Florentino Perez sacking Medical Staff - Players revolting against Perez Empty Florentino Perez sacking Medical Staff - Players revolting against Perez

Post by rwo power Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:31 am

If the Goal.com article is true, Florentino Perez sacked five long-term members of the backroom team due to last season's injury crisis at the Santiago Bernabeu. The players are not so amused by this and allegedly decided to seek treatment outside the club next season.

Why am I reminded of the Dr.Müller-Wohlfahrt situation at Bayern München? I think I shall monitor that with great interest, too. ^^

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2015/06/22/12941962/real-madrid-squad-angered-by-medical-upheaval?ICID=HP_FT_1
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez sacking Medical Staff - Players revolting against Perez Empty Re: Florentino Perez sacking Medical Staff - Players revolting against Perez

Post by Donuts Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:34 am

odd but not shocking.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez sacking Medical Staff - Players revolting against Perez Empty Re: Florentino Perez sacking Medical Staff - Players revolting against Perez

Post by rwo power Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 am

I distance myself from the topic title. It was changed by a major forum troll :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:36 am

to blame the staff for injury problems... maybe if the players weren't overused but eh perez will perez.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 am

Players are on vacation, how are they all revolting if they aren't even in the capital at the moment? Sounds like some Goal.com nonsense trying to make a story
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down