DeviAngel
Nomad
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Juventus vs Nordsjaelland - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Nordsjaelland

Post by Juventude Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm

inderbaby wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Can't believe how lucky Chelsea are........Shakhtar dominated them

No doubt...Shaktar outplayed them in both games!

Oh well. We only have ourselves to blame for drawing in our first three matches. We shouldn't have to rely on other teams screwing up to put us through to the next stage.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:50 pm

In UCL if we have same points as Chelsea than the duel between us is taken into consideration and if both are draw than goal difference

that's what I think
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:In UCL if we have same points as Chelsea than the duel between us is taken into consideration and if both are draw than goal difference

that's what I think
Good point devi! That means if we defeat chelsea we may go through with a draw against shakhtar!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Official rules :

Higher Number of points obtained in the Group matches played among the teams in question
2. Superior goal difference from the Group matches played among the teams in question.
3. Higher Number of goals scored away from home in the Group matches played among the teams in question.
4. Superior goal difference from all Group matches played.
5. Higher Number of goals scored.
6. Higher Number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, well its association, over the previous five seasons.
vakvi se pravilata ako imaat isto bodovi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:In UCL if we have same points as Chelsea than the duel between us is taken into consideration and if both are draw than goal difference

that's what I think

I believe that's correct. I just don't think that a tie is likely between us and Chelsea. The only scenario where that would happen is if we draw with Chelsea and Shakhtar and Chelsea loses to Nords. That probably won't happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Official rules :

Higher Number of points obtained in the Group matches played among the teams in question
2. Superior goal difference from the Group matches played among the teams in question.
3. Higher Number of goals scored away from home in the Group matches played among the teams in question.
6. Higher Number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, well its association, over the previous five seasons.

We're not going to tie with Chelsea. So, I wouldn't worry about that too much.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 pm

IF we play like this with hunger and passion plsu with Vucinic in the team and ISla on form + PEpe will be back and Conte I AM NOT AFRAID ! Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Juventude wrote:

that's what I think

I believe that's correct. I just don't think that a tie is likely between us and Chelsea. The only scenario where that would happen is if we draw with Chelsea and Shakhtar and Chelsea loses to Nords. That probably won't happen.
What if we defeat chelsea and draw with shakhtar? We will be at home and we may repeat what we did to real twice in turin
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:02 pm

MMM wrote:
Juventude wrote:

that's what I think

What if we defeat chelsea and draw with shakhtar? We will be at home and we may repeat what we did with real twice in turin

That's true, but we have the goal differential on Chelsea then by virtue of a win over them. I guess I meant that you don't get too deep into the tiebreakers except in the scenario i named. Obviously, if we tie with anyone at this point and we beat them once, we're going through. And since we tied everyone once, you can say that about every team in our group.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

The game is : The one that loses first is out between us,Chelsea,SD
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

If any Italian team gets to tiebreaker number 6 against a Spanish, German, or English team, the Italian team is screwed.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Juventude wrote:
MMM wrote:
Juventude wrote:

that's what I think

What if we defeat chelsea and draw with shakhtar? We will be at home and we may repeat what we did with real twice in turin

That's true, but we have the goal differential on Chelsea then by virtue of a win over them. I guess I meant that you don't get too deep into the tiebreakers except in the scenario i named. Obviously, if we tie with anyone at this point and we beat them once, we're going through. And since we tied everyone once, you can say that about every team in our group.
Vous avez raison!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Juventude wrote:

If any Italian team gets to tiebreaker number 6 against a Spanish, German, or English team, the Italian team is screwed.

No
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Didnt watch the game but kept up with it online. Good performance from what ive read. Now we need to beat Chelsea in Torino and at least draw against Shakhtar, and were through. Or the other way around (beat Shakhtar, draw Chelsea).
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 pm

juventus101 wrote:Didnt watch the game but kept up with it online. Good performance from what ive read. Now we need to beat Chelsea in Torino and at least draw against Shakhtar, and were through. Or the other way around (beat Shakhtar, draw Chelsea).

That's it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4