GIOVINCO: "A Juventus without Del Piero? If you have decided it will mean that you have spoken. Juventus are now at Parma, I'm sure you will agree, I will accept any proposal"

+6
MMM
Cotes
elm_baraja_shaman
inderbaby
The Nature Boy
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

GIOVINCO: "A Juventus without Del Piero? If you have decided it will mean that you have spoken. Juventus are now at Parma, I'm sure you will agree, I will accept any proposal"  Empty GIOVINCO: "A Juventus without Del Piero? If you have decided it will mean that you have spoken. Juventus are now at Parma, I'm sure you will agree, I will accept any proposal"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 pm

In today's press conference, Sebastian Giovinco (24), is back to talk about his great time at Parma, which seems to have re-opened the doors of Juventus, ready to embrace his prodigal son. The Atomic Ant feels no resentment towards the Piedmontese society, claiming to be ready to accept any decision will be made on its future. Giovinco, during the conference, he also wanted to pay homage to his idol Alessandro Del Piero:

"I accept with serenity the decision of Juventus, Parma are now, I think to do well here and then we'll see. My card is about halfway between the two companies, I'm sure you will agree the best, I will accept whatever proposal. For now I think my team and work to grow again. I have set goals and I want to get higher and higher, maybe even win a trophy. I'm happy how it turned out, my goal was to talk about myself and I succeeded. Now I'm calm. A Juventus without Del Piero? Sooner or later, we'll see. Even if he has made ​​the history of this company . If you have decided it will mean that you have spoken. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

GIOVINCO: "A Juventus without Del Piero? If you have decided it will mean that you have spoken. Juventus are now at Parma, I'm sure you will agree, I will accept any proposal"  Empty Re: GIOVINCO: "A Juventus without Del Piero? If you have decided it will mean that you have spoken. Juventus are now at Parma, I'm sure you will agree, I will accept any proposal"

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:52 pm

i hope im understanding this right...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

GIOVINCO: "A Juventus without Del Piero? If you have decided it will mean that you have spoken. Juventus are now at Parma, I'm sure you will agree, I will accept any proposal"  Empty Re: GIOVINCO: "A Juventus without Del Piero? If you have decided it will mean that you have spoken. Juventus are now at Parma, I'm sure you will agree, I will accept any proposal"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:54 pm

king_alex10 wrote:i hope im understanding this right...

Hear it from me first here : ' Juventus is gettign Giovinco back in January and ADP is going to leave '

but ADP over Gio any time ... I love you ADP Sad((((((((((((( pls don't leave us :(damn I am so heart broken
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:13 pm

is ADP leaving in january? WTF?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 pm

I am not sure if Giovinco will play for us this season but he will definitely be back at Juve next season drinking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:23 pm

king_alex10 wrote:is ADP leaving in january? WTF?

Nah I said that we will get gio back dunno from where that January thought came and gow my fingers wrote it lol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 pm

knowing DP, watch as he changes his mind and say he will play till 40....

sorry Giovinco but I don't think del Boy will keep his word...

/u heard it here 1st...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 pm

I hope Del doesn't retire
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:is ADP leaving in january? WTF?

Nah I said that we will get gio back dunno from where that January thought came and gow my fingers wrote it lol Very Happy

once he said it's delpiero's fault that they wont let him play, now he must be happy...
maybe that's why you wrote that...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Hear it from me first here : ' Juventus is gettign Giovinco back in January and ADP is going to leave '

but ADP over Gio any time ... I love you ADP Sad((((((((((((( pls don't leave us :(damn I am so heart broken

So you like the midget now eh?

Dejan and Gio sitting in a tree... smoking

No more trash talking about Gio then, he will be a Juventino soon...

banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm too upset about Del Piero being kicked out to be happy about a Gio return. I can't believe so early in the season Del Pieros end has been announced. Now it's going to be just sad seeing him on the bench and the pitch.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

banana banana

I support every player that wears Juventus jersey.

The Midget b4 the move to parma I LOVED HIM ...but when he opened his mouth I started hating him plus now he has joy because ADP is retiring ..not even a sorry or something ...how can u expect me to love him ?? ...but I'll support him ..

ADP over him anytime every where

now this was master move by marotta loan him to comeback as great player ( he is but I told you above)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Juventus will have to wait 100 years to have a player like Del Piero ... GIOVINCO WTF ?? :facepalm:
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:35 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

banana banana

I support every player that wears Juventus jersey.

The Midget b4 the move to parma I LOVED HIM ...but when he opened his mouth I started hating him plus now he has joy because ADP is retiring ..not even a sorry or something ...how can u expect me to love him ?? ...but I'll support him ..

ADP over him anytime every where

now this was master move by marotta loan him to comeback as great player ( he is but I told you above)

Well I am glad that you at least support him now, so I am happy for that. He will be a Juventino soon, so we have lots of positive things to think about with Gio soon to be in our lineup.

As for Marotta, sorry but how is it a master move to sell 50% of the current leading goal scorer in Serie A and ADP heir to Parma for a measly 3.2m??? You know how much it's gonna cost to get him back?? Probably at least double, so sorry no master move here my friend. A dumb move to get rid of him in the first place but if Conte can convince Marotta to bring him back, then at the very least Marotta can redeem himself...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:52 am

It will not cost too much more than what we some his half rights for to bring him back as Parma don't have the financial power to outbid juve and they have great relations with marotta! Also its a small price to pay parma considering how far they have bought giovinco from his Juve days!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:09 pm

This is the match that defined who I was a fan of. Juve beating Real Madrid in those black and white striped shirts just completely knocked me down. I have been a bianconeri since King Alex decided to take on two real madrid defenders and curl the ball pass Casillas in 2003. Forza Alex - forever in out heart!!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down