Luca
DeviAngel
Nomad
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Nordsjaelland Empty Juventus vs Nordsjaelland

Post by Nomad Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Post here all pre-match, during the match and post-match discussions.

Let's smash them :coffee:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Nordsjaelland Empty Re: Juventus vs Nordsjaelland

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Bendtner eyes Champions League goal

Nicklas Bendtner is hoping to hit the back of the net for Juventus against Nordsjaelland tonight – but he’s not expected to start.

The Italian champions will entertain the Danish side at the Juventus Stadium in a game they must win after collecting just three draws from three games so far this term.

“I want to score my first Champions League goal for Juventus,” the attacker, on loan from Arsenal, stated.

The Old Lady, however, are set to field a front two consisting of Alessandro Matri alongside either Sebastian Giovinco or Fabio Quagliarella.

Mirko Vucinic will not be risked because of a fitness issue.

Juventus possible: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Matri, Giovinco.

On the note I have good feeling on Gio-Matri Partnership... Matri was flourishing with ADP, gio is similar player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:18 pm

LIVE TORINO - In finishing Conte tried Isla on the right. Vucinic will be in the stands

14:30 - In finishing this morning Antonio Conte - reports Sky Sports - tried on the right midfield Mauricio Isla. No word yet if the number 33 Juventus will play in place of Lichtsteiner but it certainly is an important indication. Instead, Mirko Vucinic and will not be risked in the stands. The number 9 is not the best Juventus after the calf problem. The training should see Buffon in goal. In defense we will Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, then it should act Isla right in the middle of space Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio on the left should move Asamoah. Matri in attack play at his side could be Giovinco.

11:45 - Juventus are on the field for the finish at the Juventus Stadium. According to Sky Sports, the training should be the same as that dealt with the Inter except Matri. Mirko Vucinic will do a test to see if at least be able to go on the bench, as it still feels a little 'discomfort in the calf. So should confirm the 3-5-2 Count: Buffon in goal. In defense space Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right should be Lichtsteiner, in the middle Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio, on the left should act Asamoah. Matri in attack will be at his side Giovinco is an advantage for a starting spot with respect to Quagliarella. After finishing, there will be more information. Earl wants an aggressive team and are looking for with all his forces to victory, also react to their first defeat after 49 rounds undefeated. The Juventus Stadium will seek to support and encourage the most of the Bianconeri fans of the Old Lady will be many, but perhaps there will be a full house.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Bendtner eyes Champions League goal

Nicklas Bendtner is hoping to hit the back of the net for Juventus against Nordsjaelland tonight – but he’s not expected to start.

The Italian champions will entertain the Danish side at the Juventus Stadium in a game they must win after collecting just three draws from three games so far this term.

“I want to score my first Champions League goal for Juventus,” the attacker, on loan from Arsenal, stated.

The Old Lady, however, are set to field a front two consisting of Alessandro Matri alongside either Sebastian Giovinco or Fabio Quagliarella.

Juventus possible: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Matri, Giovinco.

On the note I have good feeling on Gio-Matri Partnership... Matri was flourishing with ADP, gio is similar player

In what way Dejan?
Giovinco is selfish and fails with his decision making
If Giovinco wasn't selfish then maybe but he is very frustrating to watch sometimes

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Luca wrote:

In what way Dejan?
If Giovinco wasn't selfish then maybe but he is very frustrating to watch sometimes

Talent and play style .... I get angry at his selfishness to but he is doing that to prove him self to us he wasn't like that in parma
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

In what way Dejan?

Talent and play style .... I get angry at his selfishness to but he is doing that to prove him self to us he wasn't like that in parma

He's doing the opposite though, at least if he was being selfish and scoring no one would complain

I sang his praises so much last season so I'm surprised with the product that arrived in Torino this summer

Tonight could be a massive game for him to show everyone he belongs, I hope he pulls it off

I also agree with what you said about Matri, his best was when he had a creative provider behind him like Alex was

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm

WHY THE HELL DON'T JUVE PLAY QUAGS???????
THE MAN IS THE BEST CF WE HAVE & WE STILL ROTATING THE STRIKERS...
THIS IS WHY HE IS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING BACK TO HIS BEST!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Cotes wrote:

They probably know something more than us. I think he is rotating them just because he needs to find the right striker partnership that will work and score goals
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Cotes wrote:

They probably know something more than us. I think he is rotating them just because he needs to find the right striker partnership that will work and score goals

The problem is the only strikers who have scored for Juventus in the champions league are Vucinic and Quagliarella
The same two that aren't playing tonight

This not the right game to rotate, Matri can't get a game in Serie A, but he can in the Champions League? It's very interesting to me

Whatever though, if he scores tonight and Juventus win I will be very happy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:59 pm

This game is a must win and we need to win in an easy manner to ease the pressure.

We rotate too much upfront and when we find the odd flurry of goals then we replace the goalscorer (Quags) with Matri, Bendtner etc. It is stupid to say the least.

If we fail to win then 3rd place will be good as we can give Marrone, Pogba, Lucio, (Iaquinta?), Pepe/Isla etc a proper first team run in the Europa league. Not qualifying in itsself is shameful though looking at last years success.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:02 pm

just Iaquinta !! he is the answer !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Juventus vs Nordsjaelland 536796_375251639229302_1910704609_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Matri, what does he have to do to prove he can't cut it at the top level or even the one below?

I doubt he'll score tonight if he does it will be a standard penalty box goal that anybody else on the pitch could get. He will lose the ball too much and frustrate whilst Giovinco runs about falling over and not passing. He'll chip in with an over the top shot to the top far corner instead of simply slotting it in. No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Only Conte has faith in Matri.I hope that he'll repay the trust that Conte has in him !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Juventus must beat Nordsjaelland tonight to stay in the Champions League, so look to Alessandro Matri and Sebastian Giovinco.

The pressure is on the Bianconeri after their 49-match unbeaten Serie A run was ended by Inter on Saturday and their European hopes are hanging by a thread too following three stalemates.

Mirko Vucinic is not even on the bench due to a bruised calf muscle, joining Simone Pepe in the stands.

Stand-in Coach Angelo Alessio confirmed Matri would start, though there was a question mark on whether his partner would be Fabio Quagliarella or Giovinco.

Mauricio Isla and Kwadwo Asamoah take the flanks in a 3-5-2 system, but there is no room for Paul Pogba or Nicklas Bendtner, who are only on the bench.

Nordsjaelland earned their first ever Champions League group phase point – and goal – when holding Juve to a 1-1 draw.

The Danes have no particular injury concerns going into this game, as captain Nicolai Stokholm is back after missing the weekend’s Danish Super League tie with a calf problem.

They therefore use exactly the same line-up that held Juventus in their last meeting.

Juve have now drawn their last nine consecutive UEFA fixtures, but a win could put them back into contention as top two Shakhtar Donetsk and Chelsea face off at Stamford Bridge tonight.

Shakhtar lead Group E with seven points, followed by Chelsea on four, Juventus three and Nordsjaelland just one.

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Matri, Giovinco

Juventus bench: Storari, Lucio, Caceres, Pogba, Giaccherini, Bendtner, Quagliarella

Nordsjaelland: J Hansen; Parkhurst, Okore, Runje, Mtiliga; Adu, Stokholm; Laudrup, Lorentzen, John; Beckmann

Nordsjaelland bench: R Jensen, Gundelach, Christensen, Ticinovic, Issah, Christiansen, Nordstrand
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Finally Isla looks like he got his fitness back! Marchisio :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:04 pm

prince!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Matri obviously has no confidence
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:05 pm

I like our attitude tonight.. we need to be more clinical in front of goal though
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:06 pm

GRANDE PRINCE THE PRINCE IS A KING
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:06 pm

also watching chelsea-shaktar hoping they drop points.. chelsea specially
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:08 pm

VIDALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 pm

WE ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 pm

VIDAL!!! What a goal.. he wouldnt have gone for that a couple weeks ago... Theyre giving 110% today
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Vidal has been amazing so far! :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team