The Rumor Mill

+6
Toffer Harley
RedOranje
Bellabong
VendettaRed07
Die Borussen
Casciavit
10 posters

Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty The Rumor Mill

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 am

This thread will about the daily gossip and rumors that are occurring in the world of football. You most post source. Where you got it from. Ill be the first to start.

'Guardiola to Milan is possible'
By Football Italia staff

Former Barcelona Coach Pep Guardiola could be on the bench at San Siro as boss of Milan, according to his agent.

The 41-year-old tactician has taken a year out of management after guiding the Blaugrana to three La Liga titles and two Champions League trophies in four years, but has been constantly linked with some of the top jobs in Europe.

And Jose Maria Orobitg, Guardiola's representative, has claimed that he could join the Rossoneri, whilst also denying rumours that former Camp Nou Coach has already rejected an offer from the Milanese giants.

“It is absolutely not true that Pep has rejected Milan,” Orobitg told tuttomercatoweb.com. “I often speak with Milan, and I can assure you that Guardiola hasn't rejected Milan.

“Pep just wants to enjoy this year and be away from football. It's a sabbatical for him.

“Guardiola to Milan? Everything is possible in the future. Never say never, but now is not the right time.”

http://www.football-italia.net/26059/guardiola-milan-possible

Wish for everyone to contribute to this thread. cheers

After posting the article I wish for you guys to discuss so ill start. Well I don't see Guardiola coming to Milan tbf but many of his friends are saying he's going to coach in Italy and at one of the Milanese teams. Being linked to Guardiola is a positive news but I just dont see him coming to Milan.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9189
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:41 am

i doupt he'll be joining serie a anytime soon

EPL will be his home next season if so




Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:44 pm

If chelsea win something this season i think they will keep RDM. If that happens then pretty much every epl team that he would want to even join will have their managers set.

I think he should go to Milan imo its the best place for him now.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3447
Join date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:10 pm

GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Offer for Kevin-Prince Boateng ready

Already drawn towards Bayern Munich during last August, Ghanaian international midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng (25) seems to be still a main target for German club, which his half-brother Jerome is playing for. Currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2014 and living a very bad moment in Italian squad, former Portsmouth player might be purchased for about 23 million euros, a sum that Die Roten management might offer in January.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=109383

Hope he leaves hes been shit so far.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9189
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Bellabong Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:57 pm

AL3 wrote:GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Offer for Kevin-Prince Boateng ready

Already drawn towards Bayern Munich during last August, Ghanaian international midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng (25) seems to be still a main target for German club, which his half-brother Jerome is playing for. Currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2014 and living a very bad moment in Italian squad, former Portsmouth player might be purchased for about 23 million euros, a sum that Die Roten management might offer in January.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=109383

Hope he leaves hes been shit so far.


If you want a rumor mill thread then do it right, because this is just fantasy. First of all this source horribly mangles its original source, and the original source is sensationalist garbage >.>

Google Translate probably could have been a beter interpretation of the original source.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Phritz wrote:
AL3 wrote:GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Offer for Kevin-Prince Boateng ready

Already drawn towards Bayern Munich during last August, Ghanaian international midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng (25) seems to be still a main target for German club, which his half-brother Jerome is playing for. Currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2014 and living a very bad moment in Italian squad, former Portsmouth player might be purchased for about 23 million euros, a sum that Die Roten management might offer in January.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=109383

Hope he leaves hes been shit so far.


If you want a rumor mill thread then do it right, because this is just fantasy. First of all this source horribly mangles its original source, and the original source is sensationalist garbage >.>

Google Translate probably could have been a beter interpretation of the original source.

Calm down brah. I got this from the Milan transfer thread. And Boateng moving to Bayern I have heard it a couple times actually.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9189
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:25 pm

This is technically a rumour, I guess:

LIVERPOOL Football Club has decided to stay at Anfield.

Well-placed ECHO sources have said the club is to scrap plans for a move to Stanley Park, and will instead redevelop its current ground.

While no official confirmation has yet been given, an announcement about plans for the council's "Anfield Village" housing regeneration scheme is due to be made on Monday at the Town Hall, and the ECHO understands that part of the briefing will include the club revealing its intentions to stay put.



Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/10/13/liverpool-football-club-set-to-stay-at-anfield-and-redevelop-current-stadium-100252-32027252/#ixzz29JLIUzqg
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Bellabong Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 am

AL3 wrote:
Phritz wrote:
AL3 wrote:GERMANY/ BAYERN MUNICH, Offer for Kevin-Prince Boateng ready

Already drawn towards Bayern Munich during last August, Ghanaian international midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng (25) seems to be still a main target for German club, which his half-brother Jerome is playing for. Currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2014 and living a very bad moment in Italian squad, former Portsmouth player might be purchased for about 23 million euros, a sum that Die Roten management might offer in January.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=109383

Hope he leaves hes been shit so far.


If you want a rumor mill thread then do it right, because this is just fantasy. First of all this source horribly mangles its original source, and the original source is sensationalist garbage >.>

Google Translate probably could have been a beter interpretation of the original source.

Calm down brah. I got this from the Milan transfer thread. And Boateng moving to Bayern I have heard it a couple times actually.


Doesn't change the fact that your source lies about its source. I'll leave you to discover that for yourself, but most importantly use your common sense ffs.

Bayern Munich, spending 23 million on a midfielder in the winter transfer window.

Something is off if your brain doesn't explode upon reading that sentence. Doesn't even require background knowledge, just paying any attention to this years summer transfer window...

Think about it, this is an ex-forum of a tabloid site, nobody wants to hear about completely unfounded rumors that are fabricated by Berlusconi's media empire. If you don't properly check your sources you'll have a thread filled with baseless rumors and thus useless. Stop seeing this as a personal attack so you can stop defending nonsense.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Toffer Harley Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 am

Marco Reus has a 35 million buy-out clause that starts to take effect from next summer onwards.

Source (german): http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/35-millionen-reus-gehen-074029306.html
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg
Posts : 827
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 am

PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti has declared his interest in signing Roma star Daniele De Rossi despite suggestions the Italy international has problems with his attitude.

Roma manager Zdenek Zeman dropped De Rossi in their recent match against Atalanta and Ancelotti feels the spending power of the Ligue 1 club could be enough to lure the Italian midfielder to France.

"I think De Rossi and is a great player, I was surprised by the fact that he did not play, but I think it was only a temporary decision," Ancelotti told Radio Monte Carlo.

"He's a great midfielder, it is normal to be approached by PSG as we are one of the few clubs that can spend big money in the market, but the market is closed. At least he can talk [to PSG] in January."

Ancelotti brushed off suggestions that De Rossi has problems with his attitude and said he thinks the Roma midfielder is a good professional.

He added: "Poor commitment? He is a very good professional."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2012/10/15/3451517/ancelotti-hints-at-january-swoop-for-de-rossi

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Casciavit Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:13 pm

RedOranje wrote:This is technically a rumour, I guess:

LIVERPOOL Football Club has decided to stay at Anfield.

Well-placed ECHO sources have said the club is to scrap plans for a move to Stanley Park, and will instead redevelop its current ground.

While no official confirmation has yet been given, an announcement about plans for the council's "Anfield Village" housing regeneration scheme is due to be made on Monday at the Town Hall, and the ECHO understands that part of the briefing will include the club revealing its intentions to stay put.



Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/10/13/liverpool-football-club-set-to-stay-at-anfield-and-redevelop-current-stadium-100252-32027252/#ixzz29JLIUzqg


Its been officially announced Red. Liverpool are staying at anfield stadium.
Yohan Modric wrote:PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti has declared his interest in signing Roma star Daniele De Rossi despite suggestions the Italy international has problems with his attitude.

Roma manager Zdenek Zeman dropped De Rossi in their recent match against Atalanta and Ancelotti feels the spending power of the Ligue 1 club could be enough to lure the Italian midfielder to France.

"I think De Rossi and is a great player, I was surprised by the fact that he did not play, but I think it was only a temporary decision," Ancelotti told Radio Monte Carlo.

"He's a great midfielder, it is normal to be approached by PSG as we are one of the few clubs that can spend big money in the market, but the market is closed. At least he can talk [to PSG] in January."

Ancelotti brushed off suggestions that De Rossi has problems with his attitude and said he thinks the Roma midfielder is a good professional.

He added: "Poor commitment? He is a very good professional."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2012/10/15/3451517/ancelotti-hints-at-january-swoop-for-de-rossi

Dont see him leaving tbh.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9189
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:13 am

Seems this picking up speed as we are starting to get links leading up to January.

Benat: http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2012/10/31/primera/1351648441_819220.html

Moussa Sissoko: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/10/30/newcastle-target-sissoko-in-talks-with-pal-cabaye-72703-32127456/

MOAR midfielders hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68961
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Kick Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:27 am

Buy ALL the midfielders!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:28 am

Kick wrote:Buy ALL the midfielders!

And still play 4-4-2 ! Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68961
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Kick Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:34 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Kick wrote:Buy ALL the midfielders!

And still play 4-4-2 ! Laughing

The Rumor Mill Genius-meme
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:13 am

It has begun rofl :bow:

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/359417/Newcastle-eye-Spanish-striker-Rodrigo-Moreno-Machado

As if rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68961
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Casciavit Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:14 am

mole bringing up my thread :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9189
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Hell we're being rumored with Huntelaar, Walcott, and Sturridge.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28301
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill Empty Re: The Rumor Mill

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum