Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill??

+10
CBarca
Magricos
The Franchise
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
Mr Nick09
James0311
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dnmac4
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill?? Empty Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill??

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am

I started a thread a while back saying that buying Santi Cazorla for 20 mill is a total steal before he was sold and he's one of the most underrated players in Europe and I got roasted on here mostly by premfaces.

I think I was right on the money. Without Cazorla this year Villareal are a pathetic team compared to last year and they will not win a game in there CL group. He carried that team for so long and got no credit what so ever. They played some of the best football in Europe and he was the center of all of it and now they chose to keep overrated Rossi instead of the heart and soul of there team and they are going to feel the pain for a while because of it.

While Cazorla has been brilliant for Malaga, 2 games, 3 goals and 1 assist.

I hate to say I told you so, but ..........

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill?? Empty Re: Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill??

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:05 am

Tbf Villarreal were without Borja and Senna aswell and they sold Capdevila aswell....

But none the less the gap Cazorla has left has been massive, along with Borja he was the one that made them play....

As i said earlier No Borja, Senna , Cazorla and Capdevila = meh
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill?? Empty Re: Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill??

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 am

No Borja no party.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 am

It wasn't just about the game today. I was actually going to make the thread after the weekend games but forgot.

BTW, it's not by chance Borja's best year came when next to Cazorla.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:13 am

dnmac4 wrote:It wasn't just about the game today. I was actually going to make the thread after the weekend games but forgot.

BTW, it's not by chance Borja's best year came when next to Cazorla.
Cazorla wasnt their best player last year though,it was Borja.Chosen as third best AM last year behind ozil and iniesta.

But agree,with out cazorla villareal is crap in final third.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:16 am

Villarreal are looking terrible, Cazorla was a massive player for them and now without him they will struggle to make the top 4 but i still think they will beat Napoli who will finish the bottom of the group.
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:19 am

Villarreal = midfield, they decided to break it apart without replacing Cazorla with quality.

Last weekend they were excellent tho, they can do it without Cazorla but without Borja on top of it? no shot
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 am

I hate to say this because I really like how Villareal built themselves up from nothing and the way they played football against the big boys in Europe and La Liga but they are not coming anywhere close to the top 4 in Spain this year.

You heard it here first, they are going to struggle big time in La Liga this year. A lot of teams got better in La Liga this year not just the big two and they have gotten a lot worse plus they sold the heart and soul of there team and Rossi's been looking to leave for 2 years now.

I hate to say it but this is the beginning of the end for Villareal as there owner is cash strapped too now.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:14 am

Villareal should buy Vicente.

At least then they'd have good service.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:23 am

What the hell happened to Capdevila? He's not even in Benfica's 25-man CL squad, and the manager admitted that Capdevila will basically never even be included in matchday squads unless Emerson is injured.

He still had a year or two left in him, don't understand why he went to Benfica, he's not even a bench player there.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:33 am

Garrido has lost it.

He played 4312 against Bayern. Outragous.

The fullbacks in that formation got no protection unless the wingers always come inside. Ribery is expert at going both ways and that was exploited.

3 defensive midfielders was pointless because Bayern dont attack through the middle as often as they do the wings.

Playing De Guzman on his debut in such an important match against that level of opponant? And having him play the number 10 role?

Crazy.

I think they will finish rock bottom of the group already.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:34 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Villareal should buy Vicente.

At least then they'd have good service.

He already moved to Brighton.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:48 am

Vicente in the lower England leagues?

That saddens me. Sad
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 am

Wait I haven't been on much...

People think 20 million for Cazorla is too much?

In a time where Carroll is 35 million pounds?

WHAT? That's lulztastic!

I find this hard to believe.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 am

Carzola's the real deal.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:06 am

Cazorla is a far better player than Borja Valero...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:11 am

Rossi scored 35 goals for Villareal last season and perfomed in nearly all big games with crucial goals all at the age of 23.

How is he overrated?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 am

CBarca wrote:Wait I haven't been on much...

WHAT? That's lulztastic!

In a world where Barca pay 80 mil for Ibrahimovic 35mil for isnt too much.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:15 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Vicente in the lower England leagues?

That saddens me. Sad

Brighton are good team that play good football and managed by a good manager.He will get regular football as well a team playing to his strengths.So not a bad choice imo.They are one of the favourites to get promoted this season he may soon be playing in PL too.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 am

WHAT? That's lulztastic!

Totally different situations please dont compare them iam frankly sick of it......

1. Newcastle did'nt want to sell

2. Liverpool were desperate for a striker

3. Last day of the transfer window

Oh and Ibra cost Barca 40 million plus Eto'o not 80 million i find it funny how people count Eto'o's value but never ever count the swapped the player in any other swapped deal....

He cost 40 million end of.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:53 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

WHAT? That's lulztastic!

Totally different situations please dont compare them iam frankly sick of it......

Oh and Ibra cost Barca 40 million plus Eto'o not 80 million i find it funny how people count Eto'o's value but never ever count the swapped the player in any other swapped deal....

Thank you for taking care of the Carroll part as I'm sick of explaining this to death as well.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:55 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

WHAT? That's lulztastic!

THIS.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:02 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:Cazorla is a far better player than Borja Valero...
Oh yeah another Borja dis creditor.

How on earth can we compare Cazorla to Borja?

Apples and Orange ,Carzola is more an AM while Borja is all over the field to dictate tempo.Borja is the one recieves ball from midfield not cazorla.

Guess who outperformed cazorla last year? Laughing Overrated punk got owned by Borjito.

guess who was selected as third best AM last year in laliga?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 am

Adit wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Cazorla is a far better player than Borja Valero...
Oh yeah another Borja dis creditor.

How on earth can we compare Cazorla to Borja?

Apples and Orange ,Carzola is more an AM while Borja is all over the field to dictate tempo.Borja is the one recieves ball from midfield not cazorla.

Guess who outperformed cazorla last year? Laughing Overrated punk got owned by Borjito.

guess who was selected as third best AM last year in laliga?

Dude, you have to do it for longer then one or two seasons. I like Borja too, but let's be real Cazorla is the better player. He will shine on any team you put him on. Let's see how Borja does this year without Santi when there team is full strength.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:34 am

WHAT? That's lulztastic!

I know it's hard to believe but true. Goal.com put an article out about Arsenal linked with Cazorla for 20 mill and I put a thread up saying that would be a massive steal and he would be the perfect replacement for fab and I got killed for it.

To be fair it was the usual EPL/bad arsenal fans (theres like 3-4 of em) that bring down the forum that were saying most of it and it was obvious since he doesn't play in the EPL they really had never seen him play before except 1 or 2 games with Spain or in the CL when his team was outmatched.

IF you find the thread it was shocking the lack of knowledge people on here had for him or anyone in La Liga that doesn't play for Barca or MAdrid.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next