For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL?

+27
McAgger
ioilersrock448
VanDeezNuts
B-Mac
S
Gil
donttreadonred
Rev
Rebaño Sagrado
halamadrid2
Muzza
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
the xcx
pewpew
Swanhends
Harmonica
The Franchise
Ganso
Pedram
RealGunner
Die Borussen
fatman123
Mamad
The Sanchez
Mr Nick09
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

which team do you watch the most

For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_lcap13%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_lcap10%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_lcap40%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 16 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_lcap15%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_lcap3%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_lcap3%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_lcap5%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_lcap5%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 40

For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Empty For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 am

I dont consider myself to have any allegiance towards an BPL side, but i do watch the league every week.

I have tried watching Pool since last season, but it hurts my eyes a lot. I tried the spurs, but i realized that looking at the score at the end is enough. i watch a lot of Arsenal nowadays, mainly for Cazorla, did the same with CIteh last season for AGuero and Silva. Dont watch that much United or Chelsea unless they play some big teams

Are you following players or liking a team style in particular?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Empty Re: For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL?

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:24 am

Im liking both Spurs and Arsenal. Both play good football (passing, possession football...)
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? Empty Re: For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL?

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:35 am

Arsenal. they play great football and they have some players i like.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 am

you should watch WBA, imo they and Everton are the only two with the potential to give the top 6 a run for their money
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 am

since this year i watch everton weekly and tbh i enjoy them very much

i dont watch any of the encounters that include the top clubs unless its a derby or one of them is in trouble and behind in the scoresheet.
maybe chelsea & arsenal at times..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:55 am

Dilemma for Bhends Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:57 am

Pride of London. the team who ended Barcelona's tyranny. :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:13 pm

I watch Chelsea just for oschazmat :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 pm

I dont really watch just one team every week. I just choose whichever on paper seems the most intresting.

If im lucky enough there is more than 1 of those in a day.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 pm

United.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:40 pm

So far this season it has been Arsenal, if I recall correctly I've seen all their league games to this point
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Chelsea

so much jizz-worthy football with mata-oscar-hazard

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Utd, Chelsea, City and Arsenal.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Last 15 minutes of United games are usually quite fun.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Obviously i'm not a neutral but the team i watch/enjoy the most outside my own team ( which i can't say i'm enjoying that much atm Laughing ) is Arsenal.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Arsenal and from this season onwards, Liverpool.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Arsenal. Always has been and always will be at least until Wenger is there.

Lol at Chelsea coming 2nd. I think a lot of us forgotten how much boredom they've put us through. Though they've played some decent stuff lately.

spurs 2nd city 3rd and united 4th

maybe liverpool will creep back into there when they get some more talented players

Although spurs under AVB hasn't been as entertaining as redknapp's spurs, but it's too early to say.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Are CHelsea playing that good of a football? might need to take a look. hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Are CHelsea playing that good of a football? might need to take a look. hmm

Not really, they are getting results due to the individual ability but i can't say they are consistently playing fantastic football every week.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:59 pm

I watch all the big teams tbh, love the atmosphere there, they are all on different times mostly so its hard to miss them

But if i had to choose between them after they were scheduled on the same time, then it has to be what team they meet, if the opposition team has a history of doing good against the said team or are having a good campaign then i would watch that if not then it depends what people on the chat say eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm

United, because of Hernandez and they play beautiful ti-ki-ta-ka football.

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:United, because of Hernandez and they play beautiful ti-ki-ta-ka football.

For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? 54b3e411
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:United, because of Hernandez.

So you watch them to see Hernandez in the stands while Welbeck misses open goals?

Laughing knowthatfeelbrah

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Bore off
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Rebs pls

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum