For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL?

+27
McAgger
ioilersrock448
VanDeezNuts
B-Mac
S
Gil
donttreadonred
Rev
RebaƱo Sagrado
halamadrid2
Muzza
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
the xcx
pewpew
Swanhends
Harmonica
The Franchise
Ganso
Pedram
RealGunner
Die Borussen
fatman123
Mamad
The Sanchez
Mr Nick09
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

which team do you watch the most

For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 16 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 40

For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Empty Re: For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Rebs pls

Spoiler:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL? - Page 2 Empty Re: For the neutrals, what team do you most watch in BPL?

Post by donttreadonred Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Are CHelsea playing that good of a football? might need to take a look. hmm

Not really, they are getting results due to the individual ability but i can't say they are consistently playing fantastic football every week.
Chelsea really aren't that entertaining. THey had/have so much potential this season to play really entertaining, attacking football. In my opinion, they haven't really lived up to the hype. Sure, they're winning, and they may be winning handily, but I'm not seeing them deliver on the promise of attacking style and verve that many were so hopeful for before the season.

Before someone says something; no, this is not bias. I watch almost every Prem League match I can catch with my current schedule... LFC or not. I simply enjoy the football. Tbh, sometimes I "enjoy" matches more when LFC aren't playing, because I can relax and not worry about the result.

If I were neutral I'd watch Tottenham, Everton and West Brom right now. On current form, they are teams that will score on and challenge the powerhouses one week, but could also be scored on and pipped to a result by a lower squad the next. Makes for very compelling viewing from week to week.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Chelsea started the season off playing some overly defensive methodical football but have been playing some lovely stuff since the 2-2 Juve draw. Obviously they're nowhere near the finished article yet but Oscar, Hazard and Mata are just too talented not to watch.

Arsenal are always good viewing. Liverpool don't have the star quality of other teams but they play some great stuff & are usually good laughs.

Newcatle, United and Spurs have all been utter dross this year. Long ball out wide, cross. Rinse and repeat.

Aesthetically, City are up there with Arsenal but their games are usually way too one-sided. And Everton have been immense all season.

IMO for Neutrals

1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. Everton
4/5. Liverpool/Manchester City
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Not watched much of DL this season but i like the look of AVB's Spurs side.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:29 pm

other then United obviously, I like to catch spurs games...usually always entertaining and have lots of talent....but they never really bury any teams so they are always competitive games to the end, and spurs tend to shoot themselves in the foot near the end of games lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:29 pm

i typically just watch the big match ups.

but if i were to choose then it has to be arsenal.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:42 pm

I've watched every team in the EPL at least once so far this season lol
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Lol Arsenal is overrated. They play good football at times but It's much more intense watching Chelsea or United with the better players and who accually compete for the title. Gunners might beat scrub teams with some goals at home but choke when it matters against big teams.

And man city play some boring football to be a top club. No pace whatsoever and players walking around the pitch to eventually grab a late goal sometime in the dying stages from one of their billion dollar players.

1.Chelsea
2. United
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool/spuds/city

Last edited by pewpew on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 pm

I always enjoy watching Arsenal. Now that Podolski is there it is even better.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Outside my own team, I have to agree with most of you here, Arsenal are quite entertaining to watch. And Laughing at Chelsea being second, I rather watch Norwich play Sunderland than any of their games.

Also a shout-out to Soton, they are very entertaining to watch :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:29 pm

As strange as it sounds, I actually enjoy watching Fat Sam's Westham

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Swansea and Arsenal are the teams i love to watch in BPL
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Schweini wrote:As strange as it sounds, I actually enjoy watching Fat Sam's Westham

Seeing as they are a carbon copy of Hughton's Newcastle who you enjoyed watching i'm not exactly surprised by that.

Southampton are entertaining to watch i agree, i wish they would take more of their chances though.

Bottled so many games this season :facepalm: i suppose that's part of the entertainment though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Entertainment as in style of football of a particular team as opposed to thrilling and dramatic finishes.Southampton is not that kind of team you would like to follow on a regular basis in my opinion.They'll get relegated anyway :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Swansea players want Laudrup out of the Club lol

Apparently they had a secret meeting with the Chairman and asked him how they could get rid of Laudrup because his training methods are too short and not enough Intensity
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Swansea players want Laudrup out of the Club lol

Apparently they had a secret meeting with the Chairman and asked him how they could get rid of Laudrup because his training methods are too short and not enough Intensity

That rumor has been going around since before the season started, i highly doubt its true.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:05 pm

If I just want to be entertained.....it has to be Arsenal.

However if I'm just curious to seeing how individual players are performing, I usually watch Chelsea (only recently), or United.

Arsenal are much more easy on the eye. The other teams are just too predictable for me, I hardly watch the full 90 mins.

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 pm

I recommend spurs, fast direct football with pacy wing play. Their matches are always dramatic and exciting to watch.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroFavre Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Stoke City. :coffee:
MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum