Raptorgunner
M99
Brigate Rossonere
windkick
Swanhends
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thiago extends deal - 90m buyout clause - Page 2 Empty Re: Thiago extends deal - 90m buyout clause

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Magricos wrote: I thought people knew that buyout clauses were the law.

I thought people knew not everyone supports Spanish football.

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Thiago extends deal - 90m buyout clause - Page 2 Empty Re: Thiago extends deal - 90m buyout clause

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I had no idea that it was a law in Spain... that's for clearing that up.

Stil doesn't explain it in other countries. I mean why have silly buyout clauses? If you don't want to sell the player, just say NO.

IMO it is a good thing. If player wants to use a club as a jumping board he should strive for a lower clause, so when he wants to change the team and if he is really good the team that wants him can pay that (like Kun's example). If a team wants to keep a player for longer time, they should ask higher clauses and rest assured that if a player "betrays" them, they get good compensation for the troubles.

I think that high clauses started in Spain after the Figo saga. Since then Barca forces astronomical clauses so RM do not come fishing. RM is using the same logic. Now teams like RM and Barca are bigger teams and players agree to higher clauses, but they wont do that for lower teams. If Kun was RM or Barca player he would probably have a 90-120 mil clause, but since he plays for Atleti it is only 45 mil.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2