dostoevsky
Milan31
Ganso
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Milan x Inter - Page 3 Empty Re: Milan x Inter

Post by Forza Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:52 am

Provincial literally means from the provinces or countryside, but has come to be a byword for being unfashionable or unsophisticated in some contexts. But that's where my involvement in this little syntactic skirmish ends.

Needless to say that I'm hugely disappointed (understatement of the year) with many aspects of the game. I might write some more about it in a few days time...

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:36 pm

The question is, where do
Milantildeath wrote:January cannot come soon enough

The question is, where do we strengthen? We could literally use improvements in every area of the pitch. We could use new CB's. New fullbacks. New central mids. New number 10. New wingers cause Emanuelson is useless. And a new reliable CF.

We have weaknesses all over the pitch... I don't even know which position is the worst cause they are all medicore. We could buy a decent player in any position and it would improve the team

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:10 am

I really liked Allegris pissed off face at Valleri just before we conceded the goal. He should do that more often
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:43 pm

We were very poor, as we have been during most of this season. We dominated, but Inter played that game on purpose. It was their ideal scenario with that line-up. There was no reason for them to attempt anything else after they scored. We still looked uncreative and desperate, and especially not incisive.

At the moment, our creative and attacking players are not good enough. Boateng is off-form, El Shaarawy has great potential but in still a 19 year old boy, Pazzini is his usual hattrick or nothing kind of player, Bojan wets his pamts in front of goal, and Pato is just not there.

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:56 pm

There there guys, its not all doom and gloom.

Your wages suggest you have an excellent squad, and i don't think that's necessarily false. I think you have a collection of great players that are underperforming, i wouldn't be expecting any reinforcements if i were you, in fact i would expect Milan to further reduce the squad in order to bring the wage list down. Thats not me being me trying to be mean, i'm just being analytical and sincere.

I think that if a great coach frees up and comes, like Ancelotti, this Milan team will start performing much much better. Not Champions League winner caliber though, i mean top three in Serie A.

Cheer up, enjoy the season and the good things that can come like SES.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3