dostoevsky
Milan31
Ganso
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Milan x Inter Empty Milan x Inter

Post by Ganso Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:26 am

So a pretty cold derby, far from being exciting like in previous seasons.I hope we win to keep at least some hope of getting CL football next year.

------------Abs-----------------
Abate--Zapata---Mexes---Antonini
--------De Jong-Montolivo--------
-Robin--------Boateng-------SES---
--------------Pato-----------------

We played 4-2-3-1 vs Zenit so I think we will see it again.Pato is fit, Robinho might be too
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan x Inter Empty Re: Milan x Inter

Post by Milan31 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 am

Hopefully the team can carry over some confidence from their CL win. It definitely won't be easy, I would be happy with a draw.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:13 am

I'm torn between wanting to see the return of Pato, particularly against such an important opponent, and wanting to take the time to ease him back properly. Particularly with the international break approaching that will allow him even more time to build himself up in training and be introduced at our pleasure, rather than due to the strength of our next opponent. Too often, Pato has been pronounced ready before his time and I can't help but feel that it is the pressure of Pazzini and Bojan failing to truly stamp down a first team place that is driving the push for his return, rather than confidence in his physical preparation.

Hopefully De Sciglio is ready for this match, whilst I am far from convinced in Zapata, however otherwise the line-up seems promising. I can't wait to see Robinho properly back in the team. I'm very close to calling for Boateng to be dropped and to put trust in the use of Robinho and El Shaarawy to help the team create, with Nocerino providing greater cover for a suspect back four, particularly against an energetic Inter side. My concern is that this might greatly compromise our ability to build through midfield, however given Prince's form, it may not even matter.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 am

Pato wont be playing in this game, he is first playing a friendly with the primavera. His return would be in the game after Inter.

We should really play like how we did against Zenit, best solution for us in my opinion. If it were up to me I'd play like so.

-------------------------Abbiati
Abate----------Yepes------------Zapata----------De Sciglio

---------------Montolivo----------De Jong

---------------------------KPB
--------Robinho----------------------------SES
--------------------------Pazzo
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 am

Would rather play Bojan instead of Pazzini. Inter will play a 3 man defense having pazzini their will just isolate him. But with Bojan he would drop deep and offer much dynamism to our attack.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

I personally think the 4-2-3-1 is too attacking. Playing robinho, ses, boateng and a CF at the same time is too attacking considering Montolivo can't defend at all.

Considering the ridiculously bad form of boateng, I thin dropping him and playing a 4-3-3 is a better option.

-------------------------------abbiati

abate----------------boenra-------------mexes-----------------------de sciglio

-------------montolivo----------------------dejong-----------------nocerino

robinho--------------------------Pazzini-----------------------------SES

I think this is the more balanced lineup. Perhaps 4-2-3-1 will be worth it if Prince is in form, but right now i'd rather drop him as he's useless and provide a more defensively solid lineup.

Also, Bonera is our most in form defender and must start imo.

I think we can win this one. We also have an extra day of rest.

I'm predicting 3-2 to Milan.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:48 am

Bonera is prone to making catastrophic mistakes and worsens the performances of all the players around him. I'd prefer Acerbi started. Also, on form, Yepes is far better.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:52 am

A 23 year old Yepes would be so good, I wonder where he was playing 13 years ago

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:55 am

What's happening with Didac Vila?

Is he injured or something?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:56 am

KR10 wrote:A 23 year old Yepes would be so good, I wonder where he was playing 13 years ago
River Plate.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:58 am

Yohan Modric wrote:What's happening with Didac Vila?

Is he injured or something?
Groin. Been out for the whole season so far. Expected back in a couple of weeks. Not sure if he will have a starting place though. Probably not seeing as De Sciglio has been brilliant at both LB and RB this season and Abate (RB) won't be dropped to the bench.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:29 am

shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:03 pm

I agree with KR10's formation but I'd much rather have bojan in pazzini's place for the sake of playing a fluid attacking game where all the strikers are technically gifted, possess decent pace and good off the ball movement

In defense, I'd prefer bonera and yepes for the 2 CB spots since they are both experienced and seem to be our most in-form defenders atm. Despite both being relatively slow, I think we have enough pace in wide areas to cover for both
while I'll reserve a place for ambro at the heart of the midfield cos his experience would be vital in such a clash
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 am

shamr9pato wrote:
wow, I miss seeing Gattuso, Seedorf, and MvB Sad
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 am

Milan Derby Preview

Background
Money may be scarce, but this match will be passionate, exciting, and ferocious as ever. A Milan derby is always a massive game, and considering this season's circumstances the early derby is even more pivotal than usual. There's more than pride on the line, this match will have important ramifications for Serie A. Juventus and Napoli are leading the way this year on 16 points from 6 games. Inter is already over a game off the pace in 3rd place with 12 points, whereas Milan have had an absolutely miserable start to the campaign, languishing in 11th place on 7 points. That's 3 wins off top spot and 5 points off the Champions League places.

Recent Form
Nevertheless, there is hope for both sides. It is still possible to bridge the gap to the top this early in the season. Momentum is crucial and both sides will want to build on their last few results. Milan's last defeat was at the hands of Udinese, 4 games ago. Since then the team has recovered somewhat with a 2-0 victory over Cagliari, a 1-1 draw with Parma and a 2-3 win away at Zenit St. Petersburg in the Champions League. Inter's last loss was also 4 games ago, a shock 2-0 defeat to Siena. Subsequently, Inter returned to good form with victory over Chievo (2-0), Fiorentina (2-1) and a 1-3 win over Azerbaijani side Neftchi in the Europa League. Milan have had one extra day of rest since Europa League games are played later in the week than Champions League games.

San Zero
The semi-synthetic turf curse is over with Milan claiming a win over Cagliari and Inter defeating Fiorentina at home. Don't expect a draw. The last time the Milanese sides shared points was in October '04, 19 games ago. Now that I've mentioned that, the chances of a draw have surely increased.

Head to Head
Stramaccioni and Allegri have only played each other once before, on the penultimate matchday of last season. Inter were the victors on that occasion, 4-2, ending Milan's title challenge to Juventus in the process. In that game, Milito scored a hattrick for Inter (Maicon got the other goal) and Ibrahimovic scored a brace for Milan. In last season's first derby Inter also defeated Milan thanks again to a solitary strike from Milito (or an awful gaffe by Abate, depending on how you look at it). For a Milan win you have to go back to the season before that, where Milan won all three games against Inter (including the Supercup).

Key Players
Stefan El Shaarawy
Milan x Inter Stepha10
Antonio Cassano
Milan x Inter 01263710
Milan are led in attack by the irrepressible 19 year old, El Shaarawy. He has scored 5 goals in the last 4 games, including a brilliant solo effort in Russia and a brace against Cagliari. It seems odd that a team formerly renowned for it's veterans are led by a player so young. This kid is the real deal. Whilst others have not shown up for Milan recently (Boateng, Pazzini), the young Italian national (half-Egyptian) has performed consistently and brilliantly. The question is now whether he can stand the most pressurised atmosphere in Italian football.
Cassano has joined the exclusive list of players to have betrayed one Milan club for the other, with superb results for Inter. The 30 year old striker has adjusted well and has 4 goals and and assist to his name this season. He has become and integral part of the team and has developed good chemistry with Milito since arriving. It will be crucial to deny Cassano space to drop between midfield and defence or to move out wide and swing in crosses.

Squads

Milan has called up the following 23 players (remember Serie A has 12 man benches this season):
Goalkeepers: Christian Abbiati, Marco Amelia, Gabriel.
Defenders: Ignazio Abate, Acerbi, Luca Antonini, Daniele Bonera, De Sciglio, Philippe Mexes, Mario Yepes, Zapata.
Midfielders: Massimo Ambrosini, Boateng, De Jong, Constant, Emanuelson, Flamini, Riccardo Montolivo, Antonio Nocerino.
Forwards: Bojan, Stephan El Shaarawy, Niang, Giampaolo Pazzini, Robinho.

Injuries: Pato, Didac, Muntari, Strasser.

Inter has called up the following 23 players:
Goalkeepers: Samir Handanovic, Luca Castellazzi, Vid Belec;
Defenders: Javier Zanetti, Matias Silvestre, Andrea Ranocchia, Walter Samuel, Juan Jesus, Jonathan, Matteo Bianchetti, Yuto Nagatomo.
Midfielders: Fredy Guarin, Gabi Mudingayi, Esteban Cambiasso, Joel Obi, Walter Gargano, Alvaro Pereira, Alfred Duncan.
Forwards: Philippe Coutinho, Rodrigo Palacio, Diego Milito, Marko Livaja, Antonio Cassano.

Injuries: Sneijder, Palacio, Stankovic, Mariga, Chivu.

Probable Formations
Note that this is who I expect will be played, not necessarily what I would like to see.

MILAN
4-2-3-1
INTER
3-5-2
Abbiati
Abate - Bonera - Mexes - De Sciglio
De Jong - Montolivo
Nocerino - Boateng - El Shaarawy
Bojan
Handanovic
Rannochia - Samuel - Juan
Zanetti - Gargano - Guarin - Pereira - Nagatomo
Milito - Cassano

What to Expect
I can't foresee a draw, although one is overdue. Both teams need this win and I expect a spirited, tenacious, hard-fought battle for the whole 90 minutes. Midfield supply will be crucial. Gargano will be given the job to shackle Montolivo, whilst De Jong will be tasked with breaking up Inter's play through the centre of the field. The battle on the wings sees the tactically astute Zanetti and Nagatomo face-off against the speedy Abate and De Sciglio. Inter's duo prefer to overlap, whilst Milan's wing-backs will look to go on long runs and cut in centrally on occasion. Goals are bound to be scored by the in-form strikers against suspect defences.

Everything suggests that this will be a spectacular, high scoring game between two teams with similar levels of quality. I can only hope that the referees will do this fixture justice.

Forza Milan!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:33 pm

The ref is paid my friends.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:34 pm

I cant *bleep* believe this ref *bleep* Inter this ref is so *bleep* bribed. Every call is going against Milan. Milan in total domination. *bleep* this ref
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:34 pm

I've never screamed this much for another team but I have my reason to now....
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:10 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:The ref is paid my friends.

Yup i agree, in what world is that 2nd yellow, oh well.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm

*bleep* this shit
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm

f**k this shit
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Red and penatly is "shady"
Rest is clear imo. Milan had 45 min player more and nothing.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:42 pm

That was bullshit. I can;t *bleep* believe that there are refs like that. *bleep* that *bleep* cassano, piece of shit.
Va fanculo *bleep*
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:43 pm

juveman17 wrote:That was bullshit. I can;t *bleep* believe that there are refs like that. *bleep* that *bleep* cassano, piece of shit.
Va fanculo *bleep*

Now you sound like mad as fck, keep it up.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 pm

serious cockup by abbiati..... just when you expect him to get pumped up... after great game against zenit.

lucky for us milito didnt score.

from that moment on we are just playing catch up.... though i liked that our team played some good posession game with plenty of chances created.

flop was abbiati and boateng...

with rest of the players im pretty happy with, even with bonera! great game... managed to keep that cocky arrogant cassano quiet.

with boateng i dont want to say anything lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum