LeVersacci
Le Samourai
halamadrid2
Die Borussen
Onyx
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sevilla vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sevilla vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:39 am

Didn't Benzema prove himself last season?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Sevilla vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sevilla vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:42 am

That's the idiotic thing.

I swear to god I don't who Mourinhio thinks he is, he thinks he can force World Class forwards coming into their prime to share playing time for a fourth consecutive season.

On top of all the sacrifices they already make for Ronaldo.

It's stupid.

He should have just let Benzema go and brought in a replacement.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:46 am

Le Samourai wrote:That's the idiotic thing.

I swear to god I don't who Mourinhio thinks he is, he thinks he can force World Class forwards coming into their prime to share playing time for a fourth consecutive season.

It's stupid.

So, you favor Higuaín over Benzema? I really like Higuaín, but I just think Benzema offers more than just scoring goals. As much as I like Higuaín, I'd rather find a replacement for him than Benzema, because he is a type of player that's easier to replace, in my opinion. Replace Higuaín with someone like Aguero or Falcao and we will still have the same goalscoring threat up front, if not better. I'm sorry if that pisses some people off, but that's my opinion. Now, who would replace Benzema? Which other players in his position are capable of contributing to our attack the way he does or better?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 am

Thimmy wrote:

So, you favor Higuaín over Benzema? I really like Higuaín, but I just think Benzema offers more than just scoring goals. As much as I like Higuaín, I'd rather find a replacement for him than Benzema, because he is a type of player that's easier to replace, in my opinion. Replace Higuaín with someone like Aguero or Falcao and we will still have the same goalscoring threat up front, if not better. I'm sorry if that pisses some people off, but that's my opinion. Now, who would replace Benzema? Which other players in his position are capable of contributing to our attack the way he does or better?

i agree if I had to chose one I would chose higuain to go

but when did we want to sell either one, we never did

psg and city and chelsea came in for him, but he and the club wanted him to stay

benzema was never in the transfer rumours, he was never given any assurances or anything. cause he was never going anywhere

he will be a main stay at the club

mourinho messed up playing di maria and higuain

modric in the middle with alonso in some of these games will make alot more sense to me, that just him being there just to pressure ozil

ozil should be starting every game for me he is that important, form or not

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:39 am

Thimmy wrote:

It's stupid.

Aguero or Neymar. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Thimmy wrote:

It's stupid.

You know me.

I love them both quite immensely, so I prefer not to pit them against each other because I genuinely believe both of them would be a perfect pair in attack.

I think Zlatan could probably bring some of Benz's qualities (and a couple others) but he has a alpha dog attitude which would only escalate conflict.

Aguero and Falcao, while they won't necessarily bring Benz's qualities can also bring qualities which compensate for them . They are both slightly better fits in our setup with the plethora of crosses sent in by Ronaldo and Di Maria.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3