LeVersacci
Le Samourai
halamadrid2
Die Borussen
Onyx
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sevilla vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sevilla vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Kuru Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Every freekick/corner is a goal against us these days....

Playing Sevilla in there stadium is hard as it is, playing with a one goal disadvantage against the most despicable team in Laliga, after only Ossasuna probably is unbearable.

This team plays with such furiosity and intense against us, its like watching us play against Barca, why the hate? Razz

Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Sevilla vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sevilla vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:20 pm

We have to win. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:25 pm

If we do not win this match, we lose La Liga.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 pm

We'd be lucky if we didn't loose by a bigger margin.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:51 pm

should have started modric alongside ozil instead of di maria

yes everything is better in hindsight, but my goddness di maria was poor

at least could have been given a bit of minutes in the secod half

is like he afraid to play modric and ozil

play ozil on the right
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Tactical masterclass from Mou :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 am

Le Samourai wrote:Tactical masterclass from Mou :bow:

modric should have started!!

this is the reason you bought him to play

at least alongsde ozil, them two together would have been creative and attacking wonderland

di maria didnt know which way he was running today
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 am

And Higuain is still compared to Rooney rofl

Higuain is shi.t . My girlfriend is a better finisher.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:44 am

tuddor wrote:And Higuain is still compared to Rooney rofl

Higuain is shi.t . My girlfriend is a better finisher.

Oh really? Tell me more... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 am

are you freakin' seroius???? 0-1 agianst sevilla?? a big blow to the team. RONALDO, enough drama. you brat.
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Cyborg, DiMaria had just joined training the day before, dont know why Mou started him... heard of exhaustion(came all the way from Peru)

Disgusting performance from all today bar Iker and Epep
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Cyborg, DiMaria had just joined training the day before, dont know why Mou started him... heard of exhaustion(came all the way from Peru)

Disgusting performance from all today bar Iker and Epep

i dont think mourinho is stupid

he knew di maria and higuain traveled, but he still started them

he could have started with benzema and callejon if he wanted, or modric

but i guess they showed in training that they could start the game

doesnt change the fact that it was a bad selection and the player was one of the poor ones on the field
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Benzema??? the same guy who doesn't give a flying fck anymore?? lool

Callejon is a goal scorer not a creator, a reason why he started DiMaria is because him along with Ozil/Xabi are the only ones that can create and he realised his mistake when he saw how tired DiMaria was

Modric did come in at half time and apart from his shot which hit the post didn't do much more than Ozil so all in all, a collective fail coupled with exhaustion is to be blamed for this loss
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Di Maria should just stay in the RW area imo. Whenever he comes central he just runs into traffic and gives the ball away.

Also we could do with an attacking RB.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Di Maria should just stay in the RW area imo. Whenever he comes central he just runs into traffic and gives the ball away.

Also we could do with an attacking RB.

i was thinking maybe these defeats are showing that we should have strenghted a little more during the summer.

but we have a great squad, so thats not it.

modric came on a did not look bad, but the reason why i wanted to see both modric and ozil is because it would take the pressure of each other

sevilla pressured the ball and these two guys together would have made lot more harder on them , i think.

modric coming on isnt going to somehow magically tip the game in our favor when everyone else is playing bad, but i stand my ground in saying modric and ozil should start
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Not sure if Mourinho would start them together in the middle, however maybe it could be similar to last year, where both Ozil and Kaka started. Ozil at RW and Modric at AM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Not sure if Mourinho would start them together in the middle, however maybe it could be similar to last year, where both Ozil and Kaka started. Ozil at RW and Modric at AM.

exactly, ozil should play on the right, at least at the start

him modric could interchange throughout the match.

plus I think modric would be better than kaka in the system

plus, it look like when he plays modric instead of ozil khedira wants to push forward a bit more than usual

with ozil there modric could have a great link up partner going forward. relieving some of the work for khedira attacking wise.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:37 pm

buddytaller wrote:Mourinho said Essien COULD start tomorrow. I doubt he would though, I see him coming on later if the game is already won. I think the Argentinian players would be rested for this match after arriving a day later than the other internationals.

I'm expecting this starting line-up.

Casillas
Arbeloa - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso
Ozil - Modric - Ronaldo
Benzema

Callejon may start in place of Luka.

I really wished Mourinho would have gone with this line-up, starting Di Maria and Higuain was a mistake. I missed the match but from the highlights, Higuain looked like an amateur player, his shooting was absolutely terrible and Di Maria brought back memories of the infamous defeat at Levante. Both players would have received red cards, if the referee was any competent.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 pm

buddytaller wrote:
buddytaller wrote:Mourinho said Essien COULD start tomorrow. I doubt he would though, I see him coming on later if the game is already won. I think the Argentinian players would be rested for this match after arriving a day later than the other internationals.

I'm expecting this starting line-up.

Casillas
Arbeloa - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso
Ozil - Modric - Ronaldo
Benzema

Callejon may start in place of Luka.

I really wished Mourinho would have gone with this line-up, starting Di Maria and Higuain was a mistake. I missed the match but from the highlights, Higuain looked like an amateur player, his shooting was absolutely terrible and Di Maria brought back memories of the infamous defeat at Levante. Both players would have received red cards, if the referee was any competent.

yep yep, that should have been the line up perfect for this game and any other.

should be the starting eleven in any crucial game for me.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 am

Modric has been brought in to add competition to Ozil. Of course, Kaka is still present within the club, but Mourinho is treating him pretty poorly. Don't forge that last season Ozil was mediocre in the first half of the season, but in the second half of the season, he was Real Madrid's best attacking player (point is he revamped his approach and was much more successful in doing what he does best). You can, however, excuse Di Maria and Higuain, who just came back from a fully-heated affair with Peru (the team that kicked the living daylights of the Argentines, just look at what happened to Gago).

Mourinho is to blame for not resting the pair. Why is Benzema not starting games any more? What's this talk about his future? I understand that Mourinho had a word with Higuain regarding his future in the summer, but the most pragmatic approach would have been to start the Frenchman. Inexcusable tactical mistakes from him.

Finally, the key man to pressurise, which has become apparent in the last two seasons, is Xabi Alonso, it's why he's not on part with Xavi and Iniesta. Real Madrid struggle when this happens. Modric could be used more in central midfield, but it makes the loaning out of Sahin a bit more idiotic.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:12 am

Benzema and Higuain are both equal. So whoever's in form will start imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Benzema and Higuain are both equal. So whoever's in form will start imo.

That is not true. Whilst Higuain is slightly the superior finisher, he doesn't offer that much outside the box. He's good with his feet, but Benzema offers more in terms of holding up the ball, linking up with team mates, and making the right movement most of the time. Benzema was in form last season, but like I said - Higuain wanted assurances over his future, so that explains why he is currently a first team player. I just don't understand why you would play a player who was across the other side of the world, when a fresher option was more ideal.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:32 am

Benzema didn't do much after coming on imo. Didn't look interested.

Benzema offers more than Higuain, however Higuain still scores a lot of goals.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:36 am

In short:

>Benzema was promised the starting role this season, he planned to play himself into form when the season started. He had offers from Juventus and PSG and would have left if he was not assured a starting spot. Mourinhio along with Perez complied.

>Benzema returns from vacation in the best shape of his life, as light and fit as he can possibly be.

>Mourinhio tells him that Higuain is the starter until he (Benzema ) can prove himself to be better

>Benzema feels lied to deceived. He loses all trust in Mourinhio.

>Benzema reacts by not listening to Mourinhio's tactical instructions, instead he decides to play within himself, he plays a tidy game, doesn't give away passes and such , lets others do what they want, facilitates play...but doesn't try to score or assist or do anything vital.

>Mourinhio therefore decides Higuian is the best option as Benzema is not a reliable option any longer.

>Benzema no longer starts games.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Benzema didn't do much after coming on imo. Didn't look interested.

Benzema offers more than Higuain, however Higuain still scores a lot of goals.

He did provide a sitter for Ramos TBF.

As I said, collected the ball, made some intelligent movement, made nice passes , got into decent positions but no one was passing to him.

Was also visibly upset and much more negative than he usually is.

Didn't go out of his way to influence the game.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:39 am

Didn't Benzema prove himself last season?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next