Forza
donttreadonred
andiii
white_star
Cotes
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FINALLY!!! It is back!!!  SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D - Page 3 Empty Re: FINALLY!!! It is back!!! SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D

Post by Luca Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:will be interesting to see how juve cheat in the champions league. not sure if that will work in that competition, but anything is possible!

forza mafia A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25% to go and several posts here worthy

FINALLY!!! It is back!!!  SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D - Page 3 23606896

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!! It is back!!!  SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D - Page 3 Empty Re: FINALLY!!! It is back!!! SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:will be interesting to see how juve cheat in the champions league. not sure if that will work in that competition, but anything is possible!

forza mafia A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we'll bring in our own refferees. Owning UEFA has its perks.

Don't forget our team will be kitted out with performance enhancing drugs thanks to Juventus uplifting Moggis ban and making him our head physio :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm

cheat or no cheat they will do a dortmund, and i will love it

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Admins, I demand that you stop this *bleep* deliberate trolling? Where are the admins! Everyone seems to be an anti-Juve ranter and cannot have simple *bleep* conversation and debate about.

Get rid of Rossonero23 now!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Ganso wrote:Juve with a bs goal and a ridiculous pen,what a surprise Laughing

BS goal? Really now? Asamoah crossing to Litch and Litch finishing? Really?

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Ganso wrote:Juve with a bs goal and a ridiculous pen,what a surprise Laughing

BS goal? Really now? Asamoah crossing to Litch and Litch finishing? Really?

maybe he was refering to the pirlo goal
which i still have my doupts, a picture cannot justify the moment

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

I couldn't give a shit about Juve and their typically controversy ridden match.

Real match here too talk about is Udinese-Fiorentina.

As some know I've made my fan ship for the young genius Vincenzo Montella a bit too public.

Udinese played well yet rested some key players as their play showed that they are thinking of their CL fixture vs Braga.

Nobody expected Montella to have his relatively new and rejuvenated squad to play so well. And these thoughts were valid portrayed by La Viola's imbalanced and disjointed play in the 1st half.

Yet come 2nd half Montella changed his poor choice of a 4-3-3 to a 3-5-2 which was a risky but brilliant move as this shored up the midfield and gave Fiorentina complete control of the match. Montella is known to be a Italian manager who has meticulous attention to detail as any Italian coach does yet his sides play with a brilliant flair which combines the style of Barcelona with the thought and guile of the Italian National team. They were absolutely brilliant and with Aquilani coming in to combine with Borja, it was a spectacle to watch as Aquilani had to be the best player of the game and showed the talent he is known to have.

As a whole I am glad the Serie A is back. It may be down in the depths but its football and tactical perspective is hands down the best to watch. No doubt about this.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

juveman17 wrote:Admins, I demand that you stop this *bleep* deliberate trolling? Where are the admins! Everyone seems to be an anti-Juve ranter and cannot have simple *bleep* conversation and debate about.

You even need refs help in here? Shocked
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm

CroInter wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Admins, I demand that you stop this *bleep* deliberate trolling? Where are the admins! Everyone seems to be an anti-Juve ranter and cannot have simple *bleep* conversation and debate about.

rofl I'll give you that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm

CroInter wrote:

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I couldn't give a shit about Juve and their typically controversy ridden match.

As some know I've made my fan ship for the young genius Vincenzo Montella a bit too public.

Udinese played well yet rested some key players as their play showed that they are thinking of their CL fixture vs Braga.

Nobody expected Montella to have his relatively new and rejuvenated squad to play so well. And these thoughts were valid portrayed by La Viola's imbalanced and disjointed play in the 1st half.

Yet come 2nd half Montella changed his poor choice of a 4-3-3 to a 3-5-2 which was a risky but brilliant move as this shored up the midfield and gave Fiorentina complete control of the match. Montella is known to be a Italian manager who has meticulous attention to detail as any Italian coach does yet his sides play with a brilliant flair which combines the style of Barcelona with the thought and guile of the Italian National team. They were absolutely brilliant and with Aquilani coming in to combine with Borja, it was a spectacle to watch as Aquilani had to be the best player of the game and showed the talent he is known to have.

As a whole I am glad the Serie A is back. It may be down in the depths but its football and tactical perspective is hands down the best to watch. No doubt about this.

Fiorentina had a great game. They play really beautiful football with all those quality midfielders that they have. Hope they have a great season.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 pm

juveman17 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Just kidding dude, no need to get facepalmy.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm

CroInter wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Just kidding dude, no need to get facepalmy.

Well this thread has already been derailed by Rossonero23 so is just seemed like another troll...........
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:I couldn't give a shit about Juve and their typically controversy ridden match.

Fiorentina had a great game. They play really beautiful football with all those quality midfielders that they have. Hope they have a great season.

No doubt about that. Montella is the perfect man to lead them with his youthful exuberance and vision. Teams like these bring Serie A forward. I hope they can make the EL or knowing Montella's ability with lower team, possible 4th place.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

No doubt about that. Montella is the perfect man to lead them with his youthful exuberance and vision. Teams like these bring Serie A forward. I hope they can make the EL or knowing Montella's ability with lower team, possible 4th place.

Unsuspected title challenge possibly?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 pm

how on earth will they challenge for the title? they wont be finishing above roma and inter, you need time to reach that high you also need deph

im not well informed about fiorentina, but to say they can challenge for the title seems stupid really..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Ninis wrote:how on earth will they challenge for the title? they wont be finishing above roma and inter, you need time to reach that high you also need deph

im not well informed about fiorentina, but to say they can challenge for the title seems stupid really..

Thats why I said unsuspected............... it most likely won't happen....

If Fiorentina can take every game step by step I see no reason why they can't hit top 3 or possibly win.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Another Juventus game another controversy.....

Can't always be coincidence surely?

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

Unsuspected title challenge possibly?

Fiorentina have a solid starting XI yet there depth will not allow them to progress as far as they want. Their depth isn't paper thin like Napoli's, yet at the moment even Montella is realistic enough to comprehend that a title challenge is highly unrealistic. The players and managers are more then capable, but given how new the squad is along with Montella's youth, lack of experience in such situations and other minor factors, it is safe to say the ceiling target should be 4th spot. Europa league though will be a resounding success nonetheless.

What is encouraging is that Della Valle has lived up to his promises and has done a superb job of providing Montella with a relatively underrated and skillful squad suiting his vision. It comes to show their ambition as the amount of money they have spent is a testament to that. So if anything all the Serie A supporters should stop hating on Viola and actually support their cause.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Ninis wrote:how on earth will they challenge for the title? they wont be finishing above roma and inter, you need time to reach that high you also need deph

Thats why I said unsuspected............... it most likely won't happen....

If Fiorentina can take every game step by step I see no reason why they can't hit top 3 or possibly win.

I do, they don't have the quality or the depth
Montella is a great young manager but has yet to have a team capable of challenging for trophies (since I wouldn't count his time managing Roma, too short lived and the season was practically finished)

Fiorentina will be exciting to watch and the fact that they have retained Jovetic is definitely the bright spot

I'm with ninis, they should be able to finish in the top 5-6

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

No it's only controversy because it involves Juventus in the first place.

I'll break it down for you.

We got a penalty which wasn't a penalty because Licht was offside when the keeper brought him down. Vidal Missed it.

Pirlo scored a goal which was hard to see if it crossed the line or not, a picture shows it did.

Giovinco got round the goalkeeper and had a guaranteed goal, he was wrongly called offside. Which a replay confirmed.

Apply this to a non Juventus game and nobody would post about controversy. It's beyond a joke now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm

TomJuve wrote:No it's only controversy because it involves Juventus in the first place.

I'll break it down for you.

We got a penalty which wasn't a penalty because Licht was offside when the keeper brought him down. Vidal Missed it.

Pirlo scored a goal which was hard to see if it crossed the line or not, a picture shows it did.

Giovinco got round the goalkeeper and had a guaranteed goal, he was wrongly called offside. Which a replay confirmed.

Apply this to a non Juventus game and nobody would post about controversy. It's beyond a joke now.

The funny thing is that Parma didn't really ever threaten to have this game
So to cling to refereeing decisions as the reason Juventus won isn't even justified

You can take off the Pirlo goal, the penalty was rightfully missed
It still leaves a good Lichtsteiner goal, which was before Pirlo's goal (which I do believe was a goal after seeing that image, but I wasn't convinced during the game). And leaves nothing from Parma, but yeah, controversial three points for Juventus tonight What a Face

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Enough
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3