Forza
donttreadonred
andiii
white_star
Cotes
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FINALLY!!! It is back!!!  SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D Empty FINALLY!!! It is back!!! SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D

Post by Cotes Fri 24 Aug - 16:53

SERIE A 2012/13 OFFICAL THREAD

FINALLY!!! It is back!!!  SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D Serie-a-logo1
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!! It is back!!!  SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D Empty Re: FINALLY!!! It is back!!! SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D

Post by white_star Fri 24 Aug - 17:47

Lol who will cheat this year?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!! It is back!!!  SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D Empty Re: FINALLY!!! It is back!!! SERIE A!!! Now Football gets interesting to watch :D

Post by andiii Fri 24 Aug - 19:07

i can't wait! i work in the evenings/nights so i'll miss every single europa league game. so serie a is all i'll get to see really this season. i'm also interested to see the whole 12 bench player thing. wondering how it'll play out

gonna be an interesting season
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri 24 Aug - 19:20

It's going to be interesting. Juve would seem the clear favorite after winning last year. However, without Conte and with the added burden of the Champion's League, it's hard to say they will fare. Inter have strengthened, but is it enough to boost them up the table straight away? Milan would seem to be in decline after selling arguably their two best players. Roma looks to be a promising project, but can they really challenge to be in the top three? Then there's Lazio, Udinese and Napoli that could be surprise sides.

This season is going to be interesting.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 24 Aug - 19:39

pumped even though our squad is much poorer than last yrs.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri 24 Aug - 19:46

andiii wrote:i can't wait! i work in the evenings/nights so i'll miss every single europa league game. so serie a is all i'll get to see really this season. i'm also interested to see the whole 12 bench player thing. wondering how it'll play out

gonna be an interesting season

I can hook you up with a site for every single Inter match this season if you like...
I got a website that has all the matches available for download...

Last edited by Cotes on Fri 24 Aug - 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri 24 Aug - 19:47

white_star wrote:Lol who will cheat this year?

:bow: Troll
Call more of your friends...surely you guys can do better than that...

Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri 24 Aug - 19:55

I for one can't wait. Regardless of our squad I'm excited banana
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri 24 Aug - 19:55

Serie A produces quality football. :facepalm: Tell me more... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri 24 Aug - 20:06

The Sanchez wrote:Serie A produces quality football. :facepalm: Tell me more... :coffee:

We produce the best...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 24 Aug - 23:58

Sleep
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat 25 Aug - 0:11

urbaNRoots wrote: Sleep
goes for a team that was knocked out of the cl by a serie a team that scored 4 goals against them
Sleep indeed

Razz Razz Razz
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Sat 25 Aug - 0:15

SO excited for this season, i prepared myself to expect the worst from Inter but after Branca went crazy for 3 days im satisfied with the team we have.

I don't think anyone has mentioned Fiorentina, i think they are really under-rated this season and can compete for a CL spot.

Also Cotes, if you don't mind can you give me that website, i'll most likely miss a couple EL matches that i'd wanna catch up on.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 25 Aug - 0:21

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
goes for a team that was knocked out of the cl by a serie a team that scored 4 goals against them
Sleep indeed

Razz Razz Razz

y so upset? Razz

It's going to be a great season tbh, better than last years for sure where other top teams couldn't beat Juve other than Milan where we know what happened Laughing

Inter strengthed, so did Roma and Juve - Milan's going to be there again I'm sure. Udinese sold some of their best players again Mad and Fiorentina have a good team on paper.

Looking forward to Zeman's Roma - I think they'll surprise us a lot.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat 25 Aug - 0:42

urbaNRoots wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Sleep indeed

Razz Razz Razz

y so upset? Razz

It's going to be a great season tbh, better than last years for sure where other top teams couldn't beat Juve other than Milan where we know what happened Laughing

Inter strengthed, so did Roma and Juve - Milan's going to be there again I'm sure. Udinese sold some of their best players again Mad and Fiorentina have a good team on paper.

Looking forward to Zeman's Roma - I think they'll surprise us a lot.
Inter is looking much stronger than last year with some good signings. I was particularly impressed by Gargano's move - Cassano's just annoyed me. They have an easy 1st game v Pescara which should settle the nerves - unless they lose that and become the hopeless train wreck of Gasparini's team last season. As good as that sounds, Inter should win easily.

Milan are pretty weak at the moment. Pato's continuing injury woes mean that Pazzini is the only fit CF. The midfield is industrious, but relies on Montolivo for creativity and occasionally KPB. Defence is the most serious issue though. Zapata-Mexes (probably our strongest CB combination) is absolutely woeful compared to the wall that was Nesilva. Even the thought of having Bonera as a candidate for starting CB scares me. De Sciglio's coming of age has been a relief at LB (although he may play RB due to Abate's injury this week). Antonini and Mesbah are still as sub-par as ever though. The team will face a challenge against a determined Samp side, eager to prove they are back where they belong after promotion to the top flight.

Juve have strengthened immensely, which was to be expected as they have the extra burden of CL games this year. Isla, Asamoah, Pogba and Giovinco are outstanding signings. Having seen a bit of them in pre-season, I can say that Lucio has lost his form completely and will probably be more of a liability for them than a benefit. I expect him to be used as a back-up, but I could be wrong. A problem last season was converting chances, so their search for a strong target man with a good strike-rate will be their priority in the closing days of the transfer window. It remains to be seen how much Conte's touch-line ban affects them.

Roma have the most interesting project. They have a strong midfield core in De Rossi and Pjanic with a wealth of attacking options in Lamela, Bojan, Totti (inj), Destro and Osvaldo. Defence was the main problem for them last season. I think Castan and Balza will turn out to be good signings in that respect.

Udinese, well they always sell, but never seem to weaken. They still have some great players in Armero, Basta and Toto. I expect them to keep up the pressure on the other big teams despite losing two key mids to Juve.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 25 Aug - 0:48

Well if we manage to sign Llorente or Dzeko ,we should be retaining the league ,we'd be outright favorites for this year.Anything less than winning the league would be termed as a failure in my opinion.

If we dont,i'd still think we'll win the league but it'll be a lot harder this time round.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Sat 25 Aug - 1:09

it will be a very interesting season. i dont see a clear favorite although juve might be the best. about 8 teams will be battling for CL spot.
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug - 1:11

The craziest of all leagues is back! :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sat 25 Aug - 1:29

I'm super excited, several teams signed some good players and there's a certain atmosphere and style in Italy which is totally unique and makes me like it more then EPL/La liga.

i'm still expecting Milan making a couple good smart signings in the last day of Mercato. If not then the team they currently have isn't that bad (besides the horrible CBs).

Forza Italia!
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat 25 Aug - 1:34

As you can see, i am big fan of Manchester United, but i can't wait to watch Serie A games.I salute all Serie A teams fans and i wish you good luck in the new season.

There are interesting games this weekend.I want to see Juventus against Parma, i predict a 2 goal difference win for bianconeri.I'd also like too see Napoli against Palermo and Inter vs Pescara.

This is real football, world class football Wink.It remembers me of the 90's...

PS. Serie A lost 2 amazing world class players this summer Sad. I am talking about Lavezzi and Ibrahimovic.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat 25 Aug - 2:13

vlafy wrote:As you can see, i am big fan of Manchester United, but i can't wait to watch Serie A games.I salute all Serie A teams fans and i wish you good luck in the new season.

There are interesting games this weekend.I want to see Juventus against Parma, i predict a 2 goal difference win for bianconeri.I'd also like too see Napoli against Palermo and Inter vs Pescara.

This is real football, world class football Wink.It remembers me of the 90's...

PS. Serie A lost 2 amazing world class players this summer Sad. I am talking about Lavezzi and Ibrahimovic.

Finally, life has a meaning again. Twisted Evil
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat 25 Aug - 2:18

forza parma !!!

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 25 Aug - 4:48

Serie A is very unique league and you have to understand it to watch it . So Serie A isnt for every one but for those one who watch it its unique pleasure,especially this year when competition is stronger.Juventus,Milan,Inter and Roma will fight for the top but Napoli and Udinese can suprise us like last years.It would be very interesting to watch Fiorentina coz they had great tactician and solid transfer this summer Smile
Forza Serie A
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat 25 Aug - 5:34

I think AC Milan won't fight for real to win the title (no offense milan fans).I think this will be the top 3 : 1.Juventus 2.Napoli 3.Inter Milano
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat 25 Aug - 6:25

The only team worth mentioning is Juventus and probably only games I will watch.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next