IzzyC08
Giancarlo
Milantildeath
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Robinho???? Empty Robinho????

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm

What are we going to do with him next season? Zlatan and Pato are 100% given starters in my opinion, but it gives me a big headache on where to put Robinho. He played very well for us last season being tied for highest scorer with Zlatan and Pato, he has shown he can play as a Trequartista, but Allegri prefers Prince in that position. I don't know if I see Allegri moving Prince to the RCM role to accommodate for Robinho. I'd really like to see Robinho behind Zlatan and Pato, but there is also the case of Cassano if he stays I think he would be used in that spot even ahead of Robinho. Robinho proved to all of us last season why he should be on the field, you can say "he missed so many chances", he was still able score enough to top the team, and just think about all the chances he created, you have to create a chance to be able to miss it. Finishing can be worked on, his pure athleticism and touch can not be taut. He causes so much trouble to the opposing team whenever he is on the pitch, and can get around pretty much any defender with ease, why waste him on the bench? El Shaarawy is young (18), and I'm not expecting him to start, he can learn a great deal from Robinho and be a sub for him until he is ready to take over. There is no way I see Zlatan and Pato being overtaken for their roles in attack, although he plays well as a striker I think Zlatan and Pato are among the best in the world at what they do, so AM seems like the spot for him. His competition for the spot is Prince and Cassano, Prince can easily be moved to the RCM spot, and Cassano is standing at the door deciding if he should leave or go. I think Cassano has great talent, but he needs to be sure that he will stay here before we can move forward, until then Robinho is the man in my opinion.

Robinho???? Robinho-milan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Robinho???? Empty Re: Robinho????

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

I actually think it's Robinho who should be a starter. His build up play was absolutely vital. People have issues with his finishing... as do I. But he still was vital for our attack. He made Maicon look like an amateur and he was absolutely essential to our attack. Plus he does something Pato never does... and that's track back and try to win balls. The amount of kilometers he ran was unprecedented. I think it really was the best of his career.

It would be an injustice to leave Robinho on the bench. El Shaarawy will be the one on the bench. Robinho is a superb multifaceted player... I just don't see Pato starting over Robinho. Robinho did very well playing alongside Ibra. There can be rotation as we will be fighting in three different competitions.

I do not think Robinho should play as an AM. I think he should be a second striker, and I Think we need to go buy an attacking midfielder. I don't see Pato being fit the entire season again unfortunately.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Until Allegri actually places Cassano as the CAM then he's our SS the places Robinho can play are the SS role or the CAM role. Allegri likes Cassano as the SS instead of the CAM which I agree with completely. So Robinho shouldn't worry too much he will get plenty of playing time I'm sure. He's proven himself already and is a team player now. In fact I'd rather he be our CAM but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:19 pm

You can count on Pato to be out at least 10-15 games,Ibra to miss 8-15,+ games that he will start over one of them + CAM games.

He's gonna have at least 20 starting appearances easy,and the rest is relative...And this counting league matches only.

Last edited by VibeTribe on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by tahaa89 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 pm

I really hope we move Boatang back to left or right centre midfield and play Cassano or Binho their. El-Sherawy can also get his chance that way, since we would be moving Cassano and Binho upfront instead of Ibra or Pato. How awsome must it be if your El-Shaarawy, learning from all these players at the age of 18.
tahaa89
tahaa89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

VibeTribe wrote:You can count on Pato to be out at least 10-15 games,Ibra to miss 8-15,+ games that he will start over one of them + CAM games.

He's gonna have at least 20 starting appearances easy,and the rest is relative...And this counting league matches only.

I highly doubt that Ibra will miss that many games again.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm

VibeTribe wrote:You can count on Pato to be out at least 10-15 games,Ibra to miss 8-15,+ games that he will start over one of them + CAM games.

Assumptions....Pato could be fine and Ibra has no reason to miss that many games.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 pm

In his first year in Inter he missed 11,in his second he missed 12...And this is wiki info so I can't tell how many sub appearances he had,but my guess is around 3-5...And those are soon to be 30 year old legs,he avoided injuries last year though...

Yeah those are assupmtions,but it's an educated guess...Pato's been missing 15 games for two years in a row.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 pm

VibeTribe wrote:In his first year in Inter he missed 11,in his second he missed 12...And this is wiki info so I can't tell how many sub appearances he had,but my guess is around 3-5...And those are soon to be 30 year old legs,he avoided injuries last year though...

Yeah those are assupmtions,but it's an educated guess...Pato's been missing 15 games for two years in a row.

Um no. Ibra is in great fitness despite his age. He only missed appearances through suspensions. WE have other strikers too... he made more appearances then many of our other players.

You're making assumptions... and it's not really based on educated guesses either. Just assumptions.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 pm

he can rotate with pato,ibra(pato as cf) and the CAM,i can see him playing A LOT of games,just like he did last season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:In his first year in Inter he missed 11,in his second he missed 12...And this is wiki info so I can't tell how many sub appearances he had,but my guess is around 3-5...And those are soon to be 30 year old legs,he avoided injuries last year though...

Um no. Ibra is in great fitness despite his age. He only missed appearances through suspensions. WE have other strikers too... he made more appearances then many of our other players.

You're making assumptions... and it's not really based on educated guesses either. Just assumptions.

In his last 5 seasons ha had only one 30+ league season,so it's statistically logical therefore it's an educated guess...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm

abbiati
abate nesta silva taiwo
boateng MVB Ganso
robinho
pato zlatan

is an option against the weaker teams when we need to attack. but if we're playing against a better team, move Ganso to CAM and drop on of ibra/pato/robinho for flamini/gattuso/ambro

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Even if robinho deserves to start, i just don't see him sending either pato or ibra to the bench. I also don't want to see him in the CAM role since he lacks that killer pass to break down defences

i think rotation would be best for our attack next season
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 pm

uzonero wrote:Even if robinho deserves to start, i just don't see him sending either pato or ibra to the bench. I also don't want to see him in the CAM role since he lacks that killer pass to break down defences

well he def has better passing skills than boateng in case we dont get a cam
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 pm

I like how people are still throwing Ganso in yet he's not in our team. Laughing

We can always hope. 🎅
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Ganso wrote:
uzonero wrote:Even if robinho deserves to start, i just don't see him sending either pato or ibra to the bench. I also don't want to see him in the CAM role since he lacks that killer pass to break down defences

well he def has better passing skills than boateng in case we dont get a cam
i don't expect to see boateng in the CAM next season. I hope we get a better and more creative CAM and move boateng back to the RCM or LCM position
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 pm

I still think we are aiming for a LCM. :study:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:38 pm

He doesn't need the killer pass, he has the killer moves to take it himself
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Milantildeath wrote:

Agreed plus his passing is very good.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 pm

If we purchase a pure CM that can actually defend, then it will make it even easier for Robinho to come into the sqaud as the AM. Prince, Van Bommel and another CM, that can attack as well as he can defend would make our mid very hard to beat.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:00 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:

Agreed plus his passing is very good.
sure, i'd have to agree he's got the killer moves but definitely not the defence splitting passes which we lacked so badly last season
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 pm

I would say Robinho and Ibrahimovic are the more likely starters over Pato. If we could just play 4-3-3....
We would solve a lot of problems up front
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I would say Robinho and Ibrahimovic are the more likely starters over Pato. If we could just play 4-3-3....
We would solve a lot of problems up front
i have to disagree with you on this. Pato was a guaranteed starter last year until he got injured and lost some form, i just don't see robinho sending an in-form pato to the bench
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 am

who knows?you know what happens when footballers start aging....robinho is on the "peak age".We might have a gem next season and we dont even know it.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 am

robhino should be our left winger :bball:
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect