Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated)

+22
S
Superpeppe
Milantildeath
sbaggio
Le Samourai
nichabr
Rossoneri Ninja
Art Morte
halamadrid2
andiii
IrasMaldinista
Cassius
Vibe
dostoevsky
red&blacklegion
Luca
tonger
BiasedMilanFan3
Ganso
DRK
pUsHa
Eivindo
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated)

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

im not against pazzini,i actually like him,im against us not only giving cassano to them but also paying 7M! Mad seriously,what the hell is galliani smoking

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated)

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Ganso wrote:im not against pazzini,i actually like him,im against us not only giving cassano to them but also paying 7M! Mad seriously,what the hell is galliani smoking

The only reasons I can see behind it is that Cassano is older, not fit, known health and attitude problems and has publicly said he wont stay at his current team for long because he wants to retire with Samp and will retire very shortly after the 2014 world cup. Pazzini has the potential to score 20+ goals a season. Also, Kaka father/agent arrived in Milan today!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm

-----------------------abbiati---------------------
abate------zapata--acerbi/mexes-antonini
----------------------monto----------------------
---nocerino-------------------------constant--
-----------------boateng/robinho--------------
----------Pato/SES-------Pazzini/SES---------

it aint that bad

Last edited by nichabr on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Pazzini is 28.....Cassano is 30 ....come on.

You could probably get Rondon for the 7 million without even giving up Cassano lmao.

Berbatov is available.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:17 pm

----------Robinho----------
---Pato----------Pazzini----

my ideal lineup,but we all know Averagetang is going to start.

As BMF3,i think we should get Rivaldo on loan or something Laughing with an option to buy of course
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 pm

IF Kaka comes, I do agree that Boateng should be dropped as a Trequartista, but that's only if he comes. I don't think this team would be bad at all
----------------------------------Abbiati
Abate---------Bonera/Acerbi----------Zapata------------De Sciglio/Antonini

----------------------------------Montolivo
----------------------Nocerino--------------Prince

------------------------------------Kaka
--------------------------Pato----------------Pazzini/Robinho
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm

It's Cassano that wanted to leave. He is the one I'm pissed about. We resurrected him, he went back to the NT thanks to us. What is he afraid of??? What does Inter have? Europa League??? Give me a break. Pazzini could be good for us, it would have been better if he played with Cassano. But at this point who cares.

I know we will have a trophyless year but if we start building and we are patient we could win shortly.
Look at ManU started with a loss, PSG 2 ties. Don't worry let's not make the same mistakes others are making. Keep calm.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:22 pm

I don't like that we have to pay Inter 7 million plus Cassano for Pazzini but still I think Pazzini will do well for us. But we will have a good team, I'm excited for the new season.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Pazzini is 28.....Cassano is 30 ....come on.

You could probably get Rondon for the 7 million without even giving up Cassano lmao.

Berbatov is available.

Stop rubbing it in.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Ganso wrote:----------Robinho----------

As BMF3,i think we should get Rivaldo on loan or something Laughing with an option to buy of course

You seriously rate Robinho above Boatang?
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
Ganso wrote:im not against pazzini,i actually like him,im against us not only giving cassano to them but also paying 7M! Mad seriously,what the hell is galliani smoking

The only reasons I can see behind it is that Cassano is older, not fit, known health and attitude problems and has publicly said he wont stay at his current team for long because he wants to retire with Samp and will retire very shortly after the 2014 world cup. Pazzini has the potential to score 20+ goals a season. Also, Kaka father/agent arrived in Milan today!

Where did u get the info on Kaka's father being in Milan? Thought he was going to Manure?
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Art Morte wrote:By the way, what's the most reliable source that's reporting that €7m cash inclusion?

Nobody answered this question of mine. Are you guys actually sure you're paying that €7m or is it just a rumour?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Gazzetta Dello Sport ^^
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 pm

sbaggio wrote:
Ganso wrote:----------Robinho----------

You seriously rate Robinho above Boatang?
not until this preseason
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I think I might be the only one who thinks this a good move for us

No, I agree. Cassano looks better on paper, but this is a team with different ambitions and quality than last year. Cassano has always been the lazy crazy guy who said himself after joining Milan that he would have to be locked up if he left Milan, and then... well, Binter can have him.

Pazzo should stay near the penalty box as much as he can, so we can get the best out of him, and a little more space for Binho/Pato etc. Besides, Pazzo is poor at building up play, so making him drop deep would be stupid by Allegri.

I dont think Pato can do well in our team as a pure CF, considering our poor midfield creativity.

I have a good feeling for Pazzo, maybe my survival instincts kicking in big time in these dire times. Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Superpeppe wrote:What does Inter have? Europa League??

I thought his love for Inter was a general knowledge.

@Eivindo where did the "B" come from in Inter? U mad cus we can say BBilan:p
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 am

sbaggio wrote:

Where did u get the info on Kaka's father being in Milan? Thought he was going to Manure?

Surag wrote:Gazzetta Dello Sport ^^

this
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:25 am

Pazzo came so i m putting optimism on him, but the way cassano ditched us is what angers me, and plus we had to pay extra 7 million to get rid of his ego...

so i forfeit, pazzo would be better player for us than that backstabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 am

Pazzo won't last he's just a temporary fix, terribly limited as a player.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:54 am

InterMalia wrote:
Superpeppe wrote:What does Inter have? Europa League??

I thought his love for Inter was a general knowledge.

@Eivindo where did the "B" come from in Inter? U mad cus we can say BBilan:p

Official: Pazzini-Cassano swap (updated) - Page 3 Trash_11
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Let's keep it on topic, no sense losing a good thread over banter.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:18 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Let's keep it on topic, no sense losing a good thread over banter.

You mean Binter cheers

Ok sorry mommy Embarassed
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:19 pm

There has to be something else in this deal, i just refuse to belive that old fox Galliani can be fckd like this....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 pm

CroInter wrote:There has to be something else in this deal, i just refuse to belive that old fox Galliani can be fckd like this....

Bunga Bunga cheers banana
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Eivindo wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Let's keep it on topic, no sense losing a good thread over banter.

You mean Binter cheers

Ok sorry mommy Embarassed

Laughing

I'd be curious to know if the fee paid was 7 million, knowing us we probably did succumb, though part of that may be recognition of the fact that we got Muntari without having to pay a cent. At least the deal's done and we don't need to worry about speculation about our front line now.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 pm

CroInter wrote:There has to be something else in this deal, i just refuse to belive that old fox Galliani can be fckd like this....

I think its time Berlusconi takes the old fox out for a looonnnggg drive out to the country...

Last edited by BiasedMilanFan3 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next