OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated)

+28
DuringTheWar
MJ
Eman
aleumdance
Gil
Sina
eelir
Lex
Jay29
Babun
Emaharg
Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
TalkingReckless
Kick
RealGunner
LeBéninois
jcsc13
Wilson37
Raptorgunner
Rev
beatrixasdfghjk.
boss
Sri
Great Leader Sprucenuce
SamuelJayC
Spider
REWB
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated) Empty OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated)

Post by REWB Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:12 pm

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cool

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce that Spain international Santi Cazorla has joined the Club on a long-term contract.

Santi Cazorla - full name Santiago Cazorla González - joins Arsenal for an undisclosed fee from Malaga. He was a key part of the Malaga side which finished fourth in La Liga last season, qualifying for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in the club's history.

Cazorla, a versatile 27-year-old attacking midfielder, has made a total of 45 appearances for Spain and was a member of his country's victorious squads at the European Championship in 2008 and 2012.

Before joining Malaga in 2011, Cazorla spent two spells at Villarreal, making 181 appearances and helping 'the Yellow Submarine' finish runners-up in La Liga in 2008. In between these spells, he spent
the 2006/07 season in La Liga on loan at Recreativo. Cazorla spent the early part of his career at youth level with Spanish side Oviedo.

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger said: "Santi Cazorla is a great signing for us. He is a player with good experience at both club and international level, who will add significant quality to our squad.

"He is a versatile, attacking midfield player who can play comfortably on either side of the pitch or centrally. He has good pace, is technically gifted and will be a huge asset to Arsenal Football Club.
We are delighted that he is joining us."

Cazorla, who was voted Spanish Player of the Year in 2007, said: "I'm so happy to be joining Arsenal. This is a club with great players, a fantastic stadium and huge support.

"The Club has one of the best managers in football and their style of play is recognised and admired all over the world.

"I'm so excited to be joining one of the greatest teams in Europe and also in the Premier League. I will do my best to help Arsenal challenge for trophies and make all the supporters happy."

Everyone welcomes Santi to the Club, his squad number will be confirmed in due course.

Arsenal.com

Last edited by REWB on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated) Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated)

Post by Spider Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:36 pm

-.-
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated) Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated)

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Santi Cazorla at the Arsenal training ground this morning to complete move. Met the players. Medical done. Virtually done now. (younggunsblog)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Santi Cazorla at the Arsenal training ground this morning to complete move. Met the players. Medical done. Virtually done now. (younggunsblog)

REWB the master ITK :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Santi Cazorla at the Arsenal training ground this morning to complete move. Met the players. Medical done. Virtually done now. (younggunsblog)

And.. Breathe. Now I believe it.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Hahhh ! when i saw this thrd. i thought it was me who opened it...LOL Razz

btw @REWB good try Razz but how does this PLaY called then ..lol just curious.!

_ Finally ..Happy Birthday LEX.......have a lexy one(i don't even know if ..!) Embarassed upps i thought sexy one..Wish u all the besT m8 Cheeerssssssss drinking

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:52 pm

I should have known it was fake, Arsenal players only ever sign 'long term contracts' ==

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Got me there for a second REWB, altough Arsenal.com didn't release an official statement so this thread was dubious hmm
Signing Cazorla will be a perfect start to this weekend for me cheers
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Not a good thing to see first thing in the morning. Clubber rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 pm

this is too much... i just searched arsenal.com just by seeing the title... Evil or Very Mad
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:26 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:I should have known it was fake, Arsenal players only ever sign 'long term contracts' ==
but Cazorla is 27... Arteta signed for 4 years...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jcsc13 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Woke up and first thing I do is come here, I get all excited to see this just to find out I just got trolled Smile...great way to start my day
jcsc13
jcsc13
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:09 pm

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/cazorla-will-not-be-announced-by-arsenal-today-after-confusion-in-malaga/

So now we know who Jinxed it Clubber
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 am

Evil or Very Mad .......................... Razz
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 am

tomorrow is the day lads, I'll finally get my Bale Spurs kit in the mail
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 am

RealGunner wrote:tomorrow is the day lads, I'll finally get my Bale Spurs kit in the mail

Not sure if serious.. RG losing his mental sanity??

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:15 am

srigooner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:tomorrow is the day lads, I'll finally get my Bale Spurs kit in the mail

RG is well known to be the biggest Bale fanboy.

Bet this thread Jinx's it and Carzola never signs.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 am

Kick wrote:
srigooner wrote:

RG is well known to be the biggest Bale fanboy.

Bet this thread Jinx's it and Carzola never signs.

he already signed according to fifa's site, which probably means all the paperwork is done
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:00 am

Tbf Kick is right, how it looks we will never sign Carzola. Cazorla on the other hand Twisted Evil
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:46 am

Wikipedia :

Arsenal F.C
Cazorla signed for Arsenal F.C on August 4th.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Kizu wrote:Wikipedia :

Arsenal F.C
Cazorla signed for Arsenal F.C on August 4th.

You realise anyway can write what ever they want on Wiki by clicking the edit page button?

This seems like past transfers with big names, we will miss out of something will go wrong.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Is the transfer done or not? I might watch EPL for a change eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:16 pm

It's official.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Is RVP going to stay? Your attack would be sick. If Sahin joins you have a shot at EPL for the first time in years.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:26 pm

RvP has travelled in Germany with the squad for the last pre-season match against Köln, not that it means anything just pointing it out. No one knows really, Mancini apparently has admitted defeat, Juve have problems and United only are interested to make fans happy. Seems encouraging but if I had to bet I'd bet that he will play with Juventus next season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next