Adam Johnson to Sunderland for 11 mill, is this Crazy???

+30
DeletedUser#1
urbaNRoots
LeBéninois
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Be/\/ceCALI
BeautifulGame
free_cat
EL Patron
EarlyPrototype
Art Morte
Kick
Kingofeverythingclassy
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Ganso
RealGunner
fatman123
VanDeezNuts
Gil
Swanhends
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Onyx
II Capitano
Great Leader Sprucenuce
VendettaRed07
Jay29
vivabarca38
Le Samourai
Dnmac4
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adam Johnson to Sunderland for 11 mill, is this Crazy??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Adam Johnson to Sunderland for 11 mill, is this Crazy???

Post by EL Patron Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Personally I think Adam Johnson & Welbeck are the only 2 guys among the youngsters in England who have any talent.

I think he is an amazing talent. He would walk into any EPL team on the basis of talent. And If I was Bayern Director I would get him in addition RObbery,Shaqiri & Muller
Errr....what?

Wilshere, Sturridge, Walker, Bertrand, McEachran, Butland, Oxlade-Chamberlain.....before I go on, what exactly do you mean by "real talent"? Maybe I don't understand well enough. hmm

Wilshire is in the hospital. And I need to see more of Chamberlain. The rest have little skill/technique.
I'd understand if you told me you've never watched the rest of them play rather than saying they have "little skill/tecnique". No offense but that's quite ignorant, tbh.

I was trying to be polite. I dont think they have ANY technique. English players in general play a physical indimate,kick & run fast football & I see very few English players having good technique.

For example Lampard for a No.10 has poor technique.

lampard is not a number 10

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Adam Johnson to Sunderland for 11 mill, is this Crazy??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Adam Johnson to Sunderland for 11 mill, is this Crazy???

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Personally I think Adam Johnson & Welbeck are the only 2 guys among the youngsters in England who have any talent.

I think he is an amazing talent. He would walk into any EPL team on the basis of talent. And If I was Bayern Director I would get him in addition RObbery,Shaqiri & Muller
Errr....what?

Wilshere, Sturridge, Walker, Bertrand, McEachran, Butland, Oxlade-Chamberlain.....before I go on, what exactly do you mean by "real talent"? Maybe I don't understand well enough. hmm

Wilshire is in the hospital. And I need to see more of Chamberlain. The rest have little skill/technique.
I'd understand if you told me you've never watched the rest of them play rather than saying they have "little skill/tecnique". No offense but that's quite ignorant, tbh.

I was trying to be polite. I dont think they have ANY technique. English players in general play a physical indimate,kick & run fast football & I see very few English players having good technique.

For example Lampard for a No.10 has poor technique.
Those players I listed(except Butland who's a GK) have skill and/or technique to their game, including Walker and Bertrand who are fullbacks. I understand the perception of English footballers but most of the promising young English footballers have at least some sort of technique to their game.

Oh and Lampard is not a No.10 mate. Never been.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Roberto Mancini has confirmed that England winger Adam Johnson was left out of Manchester City's squad to face Southampton in order to help him find a new club.

Johnson made it clear earlier this week that he was not happy to sit on the bench at City, and he has been strongly linked with moves away from the club.

Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton and Sunderland are among a host of clubs linked with the 25-year-old.

And Mancini admits he is now ready to let Johnson leave, with reports linking City with a move for Swansea City's Scott Sinclair as a direct replacement.

"Adam is a young guy, he is a good player and he wants to play," said Mancini.

"In these 10 days, if we find a good solution for him and he can go to play, maybe it is better.

"I don't know about a loan. We have two or three situations. We are talking with him about this.

"But if he stays here I don't have a problem."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Can't understand how a team missing wingers and in love with english players like Liverpool didn't go for Adam Johnson. I agree with the OP, he is an underated player.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:42 pm

free_cat wrote:Can't understand how a team missing wingers and in love with english players like Liverpool didn't go for Adam Johnson. I agree with the OP, he is an underated player.

I think after going wrong with 4 expensive British flops, we're taking a different approach. And the fans are glad, much rather get a 3million Assaidi from Eredivisie than any British player.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Yeh I hope Liverpool stop with the British players. There's probably cheaper bargains available in other countries.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:32 pm

free_cat wrote:Can't understand how a team missing wingers and in love with english players like Liverpool didn't go for Adam Johnson. I agree with the OP, he is an underated player.

We are ridiculously predictable.Arent we?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-lead-race-for-manchester-city-winger-adam-johnson-after-brendan-rodgers-is-given-financial-backing-8063420.html

Splashing 10mil on Adam Johnson :facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

We are ridiculously predictable.Arent we?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-lead-race-for-manchester-city-winger-adam-johnson-after-brendan-rodgers-is-given-financial-backing-8063420.html

Splashing 10mil on Adam Johnson :facepalm:

Could do a lot worse.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Official! http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2012/08/24/3328841/official-adam-johnson-joins-sunderland

The 25-year-old has signed a four-year deal with the Mackems, and becomes the club's second signing on Friday following the acquisition of Steven Fletcher from Wolves.

Manager Martin O'Neill told the club's official website: “Adding quality players to the squad has been our main aim this summer and Adam certainly fits that bill.

“He has terrific ability, great delivery and I'm sure he is a player who will excite our fans. I couldn't be more delighted to have him at the football club.”

Johnson joined City in 2010 after several eye-catching performances for Middlesbrough following his graduation from the club's youth setup.

However, he failed to maintain a first-team spot throughout his time at the Etihad Stadium, regularly featuring as a substitute during Roberto Mancini's tenure.

The Middlesbrough-born wideman has 11 senior England caps but did not make Roy Hodgson's squad for Euro 2012 this summer.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Really good pickup by Sunderland, no question.

justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:44 pm

------------------Fletcher-------------------------
McClean----------Sessegnon-----------Johnson

not bad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:04 pm

I think they'll stay up this year with that.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Kompany: "Looking forward to see you on MOTD"

rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Sunderland are better than Newcastle
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:55 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Really good pickup by Sunderland, no question.

Indeed, i wonder where Larsson will play now if at all hmm

I don't think Fletcher strengthens them much from last season as Bendtner is better IMO.

also ICS i'm not biting Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
justdoit_ wrote:Really good pickup by Sunderland, no question.

Indeed, i wonder where Larsson will play now if at all hmm

I don't think Fletcher strengthens them much from last season as Bendtner is better IMO.

also ICS i'm not biting Wink

Razz

It was a very lazy effort
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm

well thats a relief.10mil saved
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 pm

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=739491

Nice to see the Sunderland fans already see how overrated he is Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Laughing

Please Sunderland sign Downing from us. He's WC. please. please. He can join your already WC Team and provide crosses to your WC striker Fletcher and WC midfielder Sessegnon. He can also be the understudy to your WC captain Clattermole.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Laughing

Please Sunderland sign Downing from us. He's WC. please. please. He can join your already WC Team and provide crosses to your WC striker Fletcher and WC midfielder Sessegnon. He can also be the understudy to your WC captain Clattermole.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=739440

Oops Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm

without Sessegnon Sunderland is going to suffer altough he is bad atm
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 am

What a terrible footballer... just terrible, can't dribble, can't cross, can't pass. Sunderland were robbed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 am

The worst player in the league, by far.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 am

GL Jinx will strike soon Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:40 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:The worst player in the league, by far.

As bad as he's been i reckon Sunderland have some worst players tbf.

Zealous wrote:GL Jinx will strike soon Proud

Its no jinx he's always been a inconsistent highlights player and doesn't have it in him to be a starter which is why Mancini always benched him.

The only people who said otherwise are people who didn't consistently watch him and watched MOTD/Youtube videos.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next