boss
Emaharg
EL Patron
OLpower
Nehpets
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why do people want to leave arsenal ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do people want to leave arsenal ?

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:Wage structure.... that's where it starts and ends.

Arsenal doesn't compete with the elite in terms of paying players. This is a profession and people are going to take the highest paying job.

I personally don't think there's anything else to it.

Is not that we dont compete its just we pay deadwood players too much money.

If we cut down the deadwood we can pay top wages.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Why do people want to leave arsenal ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do people want to leave arsenal ?

Post by Nehpets Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 pm

I LOVE THIS Everyone is so sensible and correct its a genuine pleasure reading these comments ! Wenger should be classed as a hero for how hes managed to get the club through very very hard times.

But the end is near when we get those new deals sorted in 2014 we will be getting and extra 30 million a year profit to spend on players !! that plus the 20 to 30 we make now will makes us a force even against the oild funded bastards.

The other teams better watch their backs because it cant be doubted that arsenal are coming back with a *bleep* vengence and in 3 years i recon people will wonder why anyone doubted arsenal in the first place.

Nehpets
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 pm

OLpower wrote:
Nehpets wrote:Rubbish Olpower . Wenger spends all the money he has and people forget how little that is in comparison. Wenger obviosly shows amition if you honestly think he doesnt want to win then you are very stupid. He tries his best with the little resources avaliable. Of course all of that is slowly changing as arsenal revenue goes up but still hes on a shoestring in comparison to the chelsea's and man citys of this league.

Wenger has his kid project. He wanted to win using the kids he brought. It failed big time because they were too young to win, and they left for a better club when they started to be good.

Arsenal has become a feeder club for top players. I know what it is, my club is too for the best players we have.

Arsenal is not in the same league currently compared to Real, Barcelona, Milan, Manchester, Juventus, Chelsea, Bayern.

For them it is not quitting a top club for another to club, but upgrading from a good club to a top one.
nonsense.. its clear that it is oil money which grew Chelsea and City as powers in PL.. they threw money, bought the best players and offer better benefits to the players... they continue to do that...
Believe me its human to reject 130k and accept 235k..
if there was a situation like all these teams had same amount of resources we would have been dominating the league forever... Even in this scenario, we still fight or overachieve and stay at the top.. and Wenger has never hesistated to sell players when they wanted to move.. and i also dont feel its right to force a player to stay if he wants to move.. But its the way players move shows the difference between their characters..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:26 pm

OLpower wrote:It is interesting.

When you poach the best players from lesser clubs, it is all fine.

But when bigger clubs do this to you, it is all bad.

It is how football works, and Arsenal is not anymore on the top of the chain.

LOOK AT THIS COOKIE, SPITTIING TRASH..

since when did Lyon become relevant?

you can't even qualify for UCL in a $hit league.

Please tell me any team that has complained oif Arsenal poaching their players in the past 4 years titty..

go look for ur own low lfying chickens, maybe Patetito fans.
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 pm

OLpower wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

I'm not following. I don't think anyone has ever really been upset with anyone trying to buy our players except barce (if that's what you're getting at). We're upset at how the players just use this club to eventually go to City or United or whatever once they hit their peak or have a good season.

This is the same reasoning. You are happy when a player want to boost his career by coming to your club but angry when he leaves to boost his career. That's how it works when you are not at the very top end of the chain.

Raptorgunner, I think that Wenger is a great coach and anyone else would have big trouble to make the top 4 of PL with this squad. But eventually, when your top signing are Arteta and Podolski while the other team are buying 30-40 millions€ top class talent, it becomes near impossible to compete.
The question is though, are they REALLY leaving to boost their careers? Or just to earn more money? But even if it's not about the money still, there careers really aren't advancing if you ask me. Let's take a look at flamini and hleb. Even if they have won something, who actually talks about them? No one. They are remembered for their times at Arsenal, not their time abroad. This is because they don't perform as well as they did in England. Henry i can agree furthered his career. Played well for Barce, and finally got the UCL trophy.

The poiint i'm trying to make is that when a player leaves Arsenal, most of the time they don't perform as well, and sure they may win a trophy but i don't think they bettered themselves as players and i don' think they have really enhanced their career, unless by their definition, that is by gaining more money.

That's just my point of view....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Wage structure.... that's where it starts and ends.

Arsenal doesn't compete with the elite in terms of paying players. This is a profession and people are going to take the highest paying job.

I personally don't think there's anything else to it.

Some player ask for a lot more than they are worth, no way RVP is worth 230k a week. I would of been pissed off if the club paid him that much for one good season. The reason Rooney could demand such wages is he is still young and been a major part of Uniteds success over the past 5 years, doesn't have a bad injury record either.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:36 am

Hmmm, I can tell you're looking forward to the Europa league this season. You know, all those BIG teams and world class stadiums...oh...hold on wait a second?!

OL's schizophrenic owner is now blaming everyone bar himself for your pitiful demise. Money bags Montpellier put you to shame...oh...hold on wait a second?!

Do us all a favour and provide a credible source where we've poached a player and left their respective team out of pocket. It's ok, I'll wait...

:coffee:

Last edited by SUPERCARTTS on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 am

lol at people here badmouthing OL because they are raging that I am honest oone the state of Arsenal.

I can telle you it useless as I fully realize that my club has took a big step back and is currently an average french club. I was among the first to realize it well before you could understand the same thing.

But something is blocking you from analyzing the step back that Arsenal has also took. This is just being honest.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:04 pm

These alleged steps backwards are no different OL. You're still trying to shift Bastos, cris and Goucruff right?! And reason being is also because the EL doesnt bring in anything like CL revenue. I don't think you want me to go on about Ligue 1 television deals, if you want to call it that..

Point is that Wenger has highlighted a few times the need to sell. I can assure you that once we renegotiate our sponsorship deal next year, the Songs of this world who would want to leave would do so for twice the money otherwise they'll rot on the bench.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:19 pm

OLpower wrote:Lack of trophy, lack of ambition.

Gap squad quality exploding with the main competitors.

Liverpool and Tottenham did not have talent like Fabregas and Van Persie also. But Wenger has shown no ambition. He is happy playing top 5 sport with kids.

When was the last time an A+ player was signed by Arsenal? 10 years ago?

I would've agreed with that argument prior to this offseason.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:06 pm

I'd say due to us not having a good wage structure system to compensate to prick players like the ones aforementioned trophies...
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm

OLpower wrote:lol at people here badmouthing OL because they are raging that I am honest oone the state of Arsenal.

I can telle you it useless as I fully realize that my club has took a big step back and is currently an average french club. I was among the first to realize it well before you could understand the same thing.

But something is blocking you from analyzing the step back that Arsenal has also took. This is just being honest.

how is Signing Carzola and looking for a new medium to attack taking a step back?

its not like we are done in the transfers
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2