REWB
kiranr
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
Amar
Lex
13 posters

Go down

Van Persie Should Leave "Shambolic" Arsenal ~ Goal.com Empty Van Persie Should Leave "Shambolic" Arsenal ~ Goal.com

Post by Lex Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 am

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/05/3082417/time-to-go-van-persie-deserves-better-than-shambolic-arsenal-has-

If anyone has read a more biased, one sides article, i'd love to see it. This reads less like a qualified journalist wrote it and more like something Huntsman, Cyber or Super_Flo would regurgitate. I don't expect quality from goal.shit, but this.......this is way out there

Quite frankly, i'd go so far as to say this rivals the Nazi party's propaganda campaign in terms of sheer manipulation and power of suggestion. Pathetic and incredibly insulting.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Van Persie Should Leave "Shambolic" Arsenal ~ Goal.com Empty Re: Van Persie Should Leave "Shambolic" Arsenal ~ Goal.com

Post by Amar Sun May 06, 2012 2:18 am

Reading any article on goal.com is painful these days, but that was just ridiculius.

The only thing useful on goal is their live commentary, and they even feck that up sometimes with their shitty ratings.

Pretty shocking how such a "big" footballing news site could employ such an amateur writer.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Van Persie Should Leave "Shambolic" Arsenal ~ Goal.com Empty Re: Van Persie Should Leave "Shambolic" Arsenal ~ Goal.com

Post by Raptorgunner Sun May 06, 2012 2:22 am

Van Persie Should Leave "Shambolic" Arsenal ~ Goal.com Double-facepalm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun May 06, 2012 4:08 am

Dude, the anti-Arsenal goal.com agenda has existed for ages. Pretty much all their Arsenal articles are negative in nature. Not good enough, it's a selling club, Wenger not good enough for 4th spot, Tottenham far superior, and constant Fergie cocksucking.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 am

Apart from the VP should leave statement, i have seen many of Arsenal fans say the same thing about Arsenal.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun May 06, 2012 10:28 am

There's a difference between fans saying it and an alleged sports journalist saying it
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 06, 2012 10:35 am

Lex wrote:There's a difference between fans saying it and an alleged sports journalist saying it

Maybe he is a disgruntled Arsenal fan. That was my point.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun May 06, 2012 10:40 am

if we buy players we will challenge for the title next season its as simple as that we just need depth, arteta injured and we have nobody to replace him and our midfield is exposed :facepalm:

buy two more players:

mvilla
an AM
wilshere comes back

and the midfield is sorted.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 am

To even think that he gets paid to write this shit No

Oh and did someone read Le Grove, that fickle fan can f*ck off. Dunno why I even bother reading his blog.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Sun May 06, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 06, 2012 10:53 am

REWB wrote:if we buy players we will challenge for the title next season its as simple as that we just need depth, arteta injured and we have nobody to replace him and our midfield is exposed :facepalm:

buy two more players:

mvilla
an AM
wilshere comes back

and the midfield is sorted.

Could you get those players if you finish 5th tho? not trolling i genuinely would like to know....... btw i think you need a fullback more than a AM.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun May 06, 2012 11:38 am

seriously did this jounalist even watch the match yesterday? coz rvp wasnt that great, he missed very easy chances and yes he scored two goals. But calling Arsenal for shambolic, the journalist must be on drugs or something else. Because its same Arsenal that made Rvp the player he is and won him two awards. Im not saying that Rvp is isnt great, he is and have been our best player for almost 2 seasons now but u cant deny that most of his goals were on the plate which were created same "shambolic" Arsenal.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon May 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Nonsense.. People forget that this is the van Persie who was playing in Arsenal for last 8 years.. And it is this Arsenal who supported and showed trust in him in his injury striken years.. Dont expect credit for that.. But i pity those people who say van Persie has outgrown Arsenal..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 pm

I honestly go on goal.com once a month tops since they removed the forums. I just can't handle so much "goalol's". I remember them rating our youth system as like a 5 or 6/10 for the longest time too. They just have no clue :facepalm:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 08, 2012 12:44 am

Disgraceful "article"
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue May 08, 2012 4:10 am

Everyone has an opinion about Arsenal even when they don't watch them often : Arsenal are kids , they need to buy to succeed.

Us, Arsenals supporters know the team very well , we are well aware about Wenger defaults and blablabla

RVP should leave to win titles , We should buy that def or that midfielder in order to succedd and blablabla.
Overall Arsenal's philosophy is just :bow: so
could they stop writing the same articles everyyear

PS : I didn't even read the article
, i may be wrong
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down