+5
Kingofeverythingclassy
ioilersrock448
McAgger
Luca
The Messiah
9 posters

Go down

Why always Ribery and Robben...? Empty Why always Ribery and Robben...?

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 am

Honestly speaking it is becoming frustrating that most posters on this forum that wishes to rate any winger high, the first thing they do is decide to play down either Ribery or Robben and sometimes both of them and then end up with comparing them to Ribery and Robben, or systematically state something that will eventually allow them to be compare to Robbery.

I can not count how many threads I have seen here, that says Di-Maria vs Robben, Levezzi vs Ribery, Ribery is the next thing to Di-Maria, Valencia is better than Robben, Obertan>>>Robbery.

is there any need for all that..? if you actually believe Di Maria is the best winger in the world, or Valencia then why always mention Ribery and Robben.

I honestly do not understand you people, at least if you want to be biased make it obvious.

Anyone that wants to rate a wide-man or a winger, the first thing they do is start comparing them to Robben and Ribery, they say stupid things like ohh, Valencia is better than Robben, Di-Maria is better than Ribery, Di-Maria vs Robben, is Nani better than Ribery..?

Honestly speaking do you really need to put down Ribery and Robben or compare them with anyone to pass your point through, I honestly believe everyone know deep down their heart that aside from C.Ronaldo and Messi, Robben and Ribery are the best wingers out there and I don't need to compare them with any other winger to proof my point.

if you think certain and certain player is best just say the reason why you think so, stop comparing them to Ribery and Robben as if to say you know Ribery and Robben are currently the benchmark of Winger, either you hate it or like it.

Last edited by The Messiah on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Why always Ribery and Robben...? Empty Re: Why always Ribery and Robben...?

Post by Luca Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 am

Why always Ribery and Robben...? Tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 am

Lol aren't you the one who brings Robben and Ribery into every discussion that has nothing to do with Bayern or its players.

A thread about Varane, you bring in Badstuber
A thread about Lucas, you bring in Gustavo
Thread about Game of Thrones, you bring in Bayern lineups.

Everything you said in that comment is due to you own idiocy. You're actually a good poster when you want to be. But your futile attempts at trolling is just hilarious to watch.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:24 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Lol aren't you the one who brings Robben and Ribery into every discussion that has nothing to do with Bayern or its players.

A thread about Varane, you bring in Badstuber
A thread about Lucas, you bring in Gustavo
Thread about Game of Thrones, you bring in Bayern lineups.

Everything you said in that comment is due to you own idiocy. You're actually a good poster when you want to be. But your futile attempts at trolling is just hilarious to watch.

You are missing the point...I know I sometimes compare Bayern players with other top players, but I'm not in the habit of making threads and start comparing Bayern players to others to pass my point or leaves a room for something like that.

The only thread I have made that relates to that was Ribery vs Robben.

I don't need to make a thread and start comparing Ribery to Di Maria or Valencia to pass my point through.

There is hardly any thread concerning Di-Maria, Valencia, Nani and their rating that the original poster of the thread did not have to find a way to involve Ribery or Robben

Last edited by The Messiah on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:28 am

There is nobody better than the combination of Robbery. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:33 am

Its okay. Not all footballing fans have a brain or are intelligent.

Robben had 2 Class Assists for Oranje against Belgium playing LW & giving the ball away unselfishly.

He had goal.com,Bild,Kicker & most fans' ratings as Bayern's best player in the Dortmund match. Ribery had a goat assist.

Its just that Robbery are way higher than any other winger & no one is even close. I mean honestly where will DI Maria play? Can he beat Shaqiri & Muller. I dont think so. All wingers would probably make our Reserves squad.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:36 am

I don't think any team in the world be it national or club that uses wing position can bench Ribery or Robben. I don't think any club or national team can bench them even if they don't use wingers.

These guys are benchmarks of Wingers and nothing comes next after them, this is the reason why every poster who wishes to rate any upcoming winger, the first thing they do is to start comparing them to Robbery.

I don't mean any disrespect, I admit that Di Maria is a good talent just like Muller or Shaqiri, Valencia is also good, Nani is good but non of these guys have reached the height of Robbery.

They both have thesame passion they just show it in a different weight.

There is hardly any national team or club that will even bench Thomas Muller, except for lets say Maybe only Barcelona and even that is debatable and it's an objective debate.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 am

Di maria can be as good as them if he improves his decision making. Aside from that I think ribery and robben are the best in their positions by quite a margin.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:28 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Di maria can be as good as them if he improves his decision making. Aside from that I think ribery and robben are the best in their positions by quite a margin.

This...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 pm

I am sorry but Di Maria wont get to the position because he does not have Robben's shooting or Ribery's crosses.

He lacks that final bit. Good Dribbler,quick,allright passer but not that deadly infront of goal & lacks that final bit to be a Huge Player.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Robben and Ribery are the best wingers in the World.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Di maria can be as good as them if he improves his decision making. Aside from that I think ribery and robben are the best in their positions by quite a margin.

Here's my problem with this.

Robbens decision making is worse lol, and he doesn't work nearly as hard defensively...so it's basically his goal scoring that matters and even that , he just comes down the pitch and takes shot after shot after shot.

Robben is a more dynamic dribbler for me, has a couple more goals in him, but don't use intelligence as a factor with a player like him.

@KOETC

Di Maria has the best through ball of any player on our team, and with Ozil on the team that's saying quite alot.He's also a pretty good crosser.

One of the main reasons Di maria gets trapped is because we don't have a right back to space the pitch properly for him, that and his lack of a right foot essentially makes him a bit predictable.

Robben has Lahm which makes it a bit easier.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

Here's my problem with this.

Robbens decision making is worse lol, and he doesn't work nearly as hard defensively...so it's basically his goal scoring that matters and even that , he just comes down the pitch and takes shot after shot after shot.

Robben is a more dynamic dribbler for me, has a couple more goals in him, but don't use intelligence as a factor with a player like him.

@KOETC

Di Maria has the best through ball of any player on our team, and with Ozil on the team that's saying quite alot.He's also a pretty good crosser.

One of the main reasons Di maria gets trapped is because we don't have a right back to space the pitch properly for him, that and his lack of a right foot essentially makes him a bit predictable.

Robben has Lahm which makes it a bit easier.

Loool

So whats your point,...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 pm

You are always comparing bayern to everything so what is the point of this thread?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down