OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated)

+28
DuringTheWar
MJ
Eman
aleumdance
Gil
Sina
eelir
Lex
Jay29
Babun
Emaharg
Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
TalkingReckless
Kick
RealGunner
LeBéninois
jcsc13
Wilson37
Raptorgunner
Rev
beatrixasdfghjk.
boss
Sri
Great Leader Sprucenuce
SamuelJayC
Spider
REWB
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated) - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated)

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 pm

srigooner wrote:Sometime later today, I will make a pessimistic thread about everything that can go wrong. :coffee:

Clubber

Razz

SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated) - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated)

Post by Sri Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:
srigooner wrote:Sometime later today, I will make a pessimistic thread about everything that can go wrong. :coffee:

Clubber

Razz

Well, for those who don't want to believe, think of it as j**xing. (Shhh!) For the rest, it is a worst case scenario analysis.

I promise I will make it a depressing read.

Served cold in a few hours when I get bored at work. Twisted Evil

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 am

With Cazorla signings, Giroud, Poldoski previously and Sahin hopefully, there is no more ambition excuse for any Arsenal player that wants to leave this summer, be it RVP, Song or Theo. If you do not sign contract extension and leave for any other club, you move for money or you're afraid of losing starting spot ( looking at u Theo).
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 am

JakeAFC ‏@JakeAFC_
[PICTURE] Santi Cazorla wearing the squad number 30 during training yesterday.

OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated) - Page 4 AzxQYuNCUAAFu_L
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Doesnt really mean anything Urban, most of the time in training players just pick a random number and wear it.

Coloccini was wearing no 10 the other day eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Twoism wrote:With Cazorla signings, Giroud, Poldoski previously and Sahin hopefully, there is no more ambition excuse for any Arsenal player that wants to leave this summer, be it RVP, Song or Theo. If you do not sign contract extension and leave for any other club, you move for money or you're afraid of losing starting spot ( looking at u Theo).
Thumbs up
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Wilson37 wrote:
Twoism wrote:With Cazorla signings, Giroud, Poldoski previously and Sahin hopefully, there is no more ambition excuse for any Arsenal player that wants to leave this summer, be it RVP, Song or Theo. If you do not sign contract extension and leave for any other club, you move for money or you're afraid of losing starting spot ( looking at u Theo).
Thumbs up

Theo won't be moving because of Starting spots, there aren't many big clubs where he would be starting. not in England or Spain. He COULD be starting at the Milan clubs but they won't pay for him and plus looking at their situation he wouldn't go there
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 am

Congrats on the signing. This is a fantastic addition to the Arsenal squad and while I don't like Arsenal (for obvious reasons) I will be watching them on occasion to see how Cazorla does. I predict he'll rip the EPL up, honestly.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:45 am

CBarca wrote:Congrats on the signing. This is a fantastic addition to the Arsenal squad and while I don't like Arsenal (for obvious reasons) I will be watching them on occasion to see how Cazorla does. I predict he'll rip the EPL up, honestly.

You don't like us cause your players can't stop tapping up ours?
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:51 am

If my information is correct then he's a Barca/Spud fan that's why he can't cheer for us. Smile
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 am

Rev wrote:If my information is correct then he's a Barca/Spud fan that's why he can't cheer for us. Smile
It's correct, Australian Spud Mad.

He thought they had CL in the bag banana.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 am

You are forgetting something. They had it in the bag. For about 6 days. banana
OFFICIAL: Santi Cazorla signs a Long term Deal at Arsenal ( updated) - Page 4 Spurs-10
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:07 am

@Rev - Your Avatar Thumbs up

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:13 pm

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/_/id/8249536/michael-cox-santi-cazorla-symbol-arsenal-ambition
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:57 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Rev wrote:If my information is correct then he's a Barca/Spud fan that's why he can't cheer for us. Smile
It's correct, Australian Spud Mad.

He thought they had CL in the bag banana.

OK that one is just not true Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 pm

@Srigooner thanks, I still think your avatar is one of the best.
Showing your unyielding belief in Ramsey is admirable. If Ramsey returns to his pre-injury self we(and Wenger) will have headaches who to start in our midfield. Thumbs up
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4