urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As i said to you yesterday do you plan on getting on Cafu and RC3 to make that work?

plus RDM would never drop Ramires and Lamps maybe one of them but not both, not yet anyway.

There is little to no width in that system, this isn't La Liga you need at least some width to be successful.

You don't need Sahin, be patient once Oscar comes in and Hazard and Mata play more together everything will come together.
This.
The Franchise wrote:I cannot understand why anyone would want Ramieres dropped, dude's energy is almost matched, he can defend, he makes runs in the box and the flexibility he gives means you can change to basically any system you want on a whim.
And this too.

Don't know what Gil is on about.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Ganso wrote:
Ganso wrote:-Ramires-DM-Oscar
-Mata-Torres-Hazard

a glorified version of 4-2-3-1 on the field

Still lacks width though, and i highly doubt Lampard will be benched anytime soon.

The problem is that with Cole on the slide energy wise he can't really boss a whole wing by himself and Ivanovic doesn't really offer much going forward.

You need at least one attacking fullback to provide extra width for this to feasibly work.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Di Matteo has a fetish for playing Ramires out wide so someone like Sahin would put an end to that because he has to find a way of getting Oscar, Hazard & Mata into the same team if he wants to save his job.

Lampard is 34. 35 this year & his contract runs out torwards the end of the season. Should be sacked if he doesn't have the cojones to drop him.

Lamps should be a rotational player or used in a 3 man midfield against the Top sides.

And stop this width bollocks ffs. As long as the fullbacks provide the width we should be fine.

Because we're constantly getting overrun in midfield they aren't able to do that though.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 pm

thats the problem,your fullbacks cant attack
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Dont you think, with Mata and Hazard both capable and enjoying getting in between the lines and playing a final ball from that position, Oscar can be used in that deeper role and help that area of the pitch.

He has the ability to play there, has the style and once he gets used to the physicality, would excell there.

I like Ramires out wide, its a shame your rightback isnt more offensive so it only enhance what you get on that side of the pitch. Also as mentioned, with Ramires starting you could in theory (if Di Matteo has the tactical nous for it) change the entire complexion of the team without making a sub.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

According to reports in France we're close to agreeing a deal with Marseille to sign Goallegacy favourite Cesar Azpilicueta for around £6m and Ashley Cole is still solid. Led the League in assists among defenders last season.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Yes the width won't be a problem if the fullbacks can provide it but currently they don't.

Azpi will help in that regard though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Why doesn't width matter in La Liga?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

I think the left is fine. Cole isnt what he was, he isnt infailable like he used to be and every now and again he looks like he showing his age. But generally speaking, while he cant dominate the entire flank like he could previously he can still do 1 thing at a time well.

If Chelsea are forced into the defensive, he can defend. If the opponants are weak and he is free to attack he can do as that shown by that assist record. The only issue I see is those games where he thinks he can be aggresive, but the opponant are a little more dangerous than that (Napoli stood out as this type) and he cant do both things well so gets exposed a little.

But yeah, left side to me is fine. Right side...well, I like Ivanovic, but he just isnt good enough in terms of decisions, skills, just doing things quickly with as little touches as possible. He can cross well, but that aside...not a fullback.

Azpilicueta we have to see about. Im on the fence with that one.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm talking about providing width like how Clichy and Richards do for City Dani.

Defensively Cole and Iva are top notch that isn't the issue here.

The issue here is when Mata and Hazard go inside which they will 99% of the time where is the width coming from?

I agree with Gil in a sense that against City they were overrun in midfield mainly because City's 3-5-2 meant they doubled up all over the pitch and Chelsea just couldn't get going as far as starting attacks go and the fullbacks were never in the game and with such a narrow system that is vital.

We will see but if Chelsea are to be successful this season the fullbacks will be a huge part in if they do or not.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 pm

I know Mole, my post was at Gil. I did it before even reading yours Mole. I dont disagree with what your saying now I seen it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Bendtner insists talks are ongoing with several interested parties and that he has already turned down offers from other sides.

"Arsenal is not an option and that is something both the club and I agree on," Bendtner told sporten.dk.

"I expect to have found a solution to my situation before the window closes. There are concrete negotiations in the works.

Offers

Asked if he had turned down some offers, Bendtner added: "Yes I have and there are a lot of different reasons for that.

"I have three demands and I won't sign a deal with a club who aren't prepared to fill those demands."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:01 pm

3 requirements Laughing

He thinks he is Heskey or something Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:47 pm

He needs to stop lying, he lies all the time ffs Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Bendy = Pride of Denmark

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:09 am

Simon Poulsen linked to AC Milan.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 am

mtfootball wrote:Simon Poulsen linked to AC Milan.

Galliani make it happen, would be funny if it happens
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:25 am

Sky Sports understands Liverpool are close to agreeing a new deal with defender Martin Skrtel.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am

Double post fail :-(

Last edited by Abramovich on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am

The Franchise wrote:I cannot understand why anyone would want Ramieres dropped, dude's energy is almost matched, he can defend, he makes runs in the box and the flexibility he gives means you can change to basically any system you want on a whim.

Well gil is a Plastic fan blah blah blah Laughing

& on the discussion of width kick says Mata on the right would add width to the side, with his cutting in and his will to recieve the ball silent
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:30 am

Abramovich wrote:

& on the discussion of width kick says Mata on the right would add width to the side, with his cutting in and his will to recieve the ball silent
Mata on either wing = FAIL

He'll ALWAYS expose the fullback because he can't defend for shit Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 am

First official offer for Llorente.. €16m transfer fee,€3.5m wages per annum.

Gazzetta
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

Mata on either wing = FAIL

He'll ALWAYS expose the fullback because he can't defend for shit Laughing

But he isn't good enough to play in the middle, with all the competition he will have to face in this Chelsea team.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Arsenal Refused The Offer Of Barcelona To Alex Song.. FC Barcelona Targets Luiz Gustavo.

They will contact Bayern in the next 48hours

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/geht-luiz-gustavo-wenn-einer-kommt-meta-2459401.html

I hope these are just rumours, Bayern will never sell. it's like Alaba situation again.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Ballauge says we are signing Sahin and Tello on loan :I'munoriginal:

saying Alonso has convinced Sahin about LFC....Xabi :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:33 pm

The Messiah wrote:Arsenal Refused The Offer Of Barcelona To Alex Song.. FC Barcelona Targets Luiz Gustavo.

They will contact Bayern in the next 48hours

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/geht-luiz-gustavo-wenn-einer-kommt-meta-2459401.html

I hope these are just rumours, Bayern will never sell. it's like Alaba situation again.
Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 32 Arsenal
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next