urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Kick Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:54 am

Would be a great move for Juve, certainly a player they could use.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Bilbao's president:

"We spoke with him during last season and made him see how important it was that he renewed (his contract)," Urrutia revealed at a news conference.

"He told us that after the European Championships he would let us know and ten days ago I received a call and his agents told me that there was no financial reason for him to continue (with Athletic), but what was even more important for him was to have the guarantee of challenging for championships and success.

"I let him know how disappointed I was but he told me the decision was final."

Release clause

Juventus stated on Sunday that they had opened talks amid claims they had made a €16million offer but Bilbao insist that they will not take anything less than his release clause which is €36million.

"I am not speaking with any clubs because Athletic is not a selling club," he insisted.

"For him to leave Athletic, the player has not to want to be with us and the clubs that want him have to pay the release clause in his contract.

"Aside from that, for us it's a totally negative response and it's a blow to Athletic and a massive institutional failure because our reason for being is to compete in a different way.

"I still want Llorente to stay here. In interviews and recordings he has said that he wants to stay. Now he has told me that he wants to go. I think everyone will have done everything they could.

"It's not a case of throwing in the towel, it's that the player has told me the decision is final. During the last year the feeling was that questions could have led us to an economic agreement and now it seems that is not the case."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Giuseppe Rossi's agent:

"I’m not worried because I’m conscious that interest in Rossi will start in the latter part of the window. He is calm and has his contract. Villarreal is in [league] B, but he will not play in B," Pastorello is quoted as saying in Gazzetta dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Sahin is off to Arsenal.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Nameless wrote:Sahin is off to Arsenal.

Song to Bayern bench banana
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Onet.pl says United have tabled a €30million bid for Lewandowski and are ready to offer the Poland striker a five-year contract.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm

mtfootball wrote:Onet.pl says United have tabled a €30million bid for Lewandowski and are ready to offer the Poland striker a five-year contract.

banana banana banana

Whats happening with all this good news, I have lost count since yesterday.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Bundesliga has become an selling league it seems.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Nameless wrote:Bundesliga has become an selling league it seems.

At least they are selling for higher transfer fees, unlike previous transfer like Kompany, Sahin, Oezil, Khedirah, Vidal and many more.

all these guys should have gone for nothing less than 25million each
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:09 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Nameless wrote:Sahin is off to Arsenal.

Song to Bayern bench banana

Yeah about that, it's not happening.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 pm

The Messiah wrote:According to reports, Bilbao accepted the Bayern's offer for Javi Martínez, Bilbao will adress a press conference tomorrow regarding Javi !
No mention about Javi at all :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:26 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Messiah wrote:According to reports, Bilbao accepted the Bayern's offer for Javi Martínez, Bilbao will adress a press conference tomorrow regarding Javi !

They said if he want to leave, then he must find a club that is willing to meet the release clause.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

They said if he want to leave, then he must find a club that is willing to meet the release clause.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Sahin to Arsenal. Done deal.

F****g Emenalo! :/

Wilshere, Arteta, Diaby, Song, Chambo, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ramsey and now Sahin. Disgraceful we didn't even make an inquiry.

Hope he's sacked.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Gil wrote:Sahin to Arsenal. Done deal.

Wilshere, Arteta, Diaby, Song, Chambo, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ramsey and now Sahin. Disgraceful we didn't even make an inquiry.

Hope he's sacked.

lolwut nothing official yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 pm

^^ gil, links please
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Hope he's sacked.

LOL how do you propose you fit in Sahin, Oscar, Lampard, Ramires, Hazard and Mata in the same line up?

You have enough lol.

I see Crim is indenial to the bitter end Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Hope he's sacked.

LOL how do you propose you fit in Sahin, Oscar, Lampard, Ramires, Hazard and Mata in the same line up?

You have enough lol.

Crimson wrote:

Hope he's sacked.

lolwut nothing official yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Hope he's sacked.
Yeah he should be sacked for not going after your wet dream Laughing

On a serious note, we really do not need Sahin. Pointless really.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:00 pm

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2012-08-13/manchester-city-secure-ntcham-on-four-year-deal/

Boom!!! cheers banana cheers

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 pm

It has been suggested Liverpool could be prepared to sell Agger for the right price as they could use the funds to strengthen the squad elsewhere.

Agger, who is away on international duty with Denmark for Wednesday's friendly with Slovenia, claims he is unaware of interest in his services and hopes he can stay at Anfield.

"No, I haven't heard anything, Agger told Ekstra Bladet when asked about his future.

"That is how the club wants to do it. I would prefer to stay.

"I can't imagine playing for other clubs in England. But, you never know if the club prefers to sell me."

Tattoo

Agger has recently had a new tattoo with the initials of the famous Liverpool song 'You'll Never Walk Alone' on his knuckles and the 27-year-old insists the artwork has nothing to do with his current situation.

"It has nothing to do with my current situation," added Agger. "It is a gesture towards the Kop, towards Liverpool and towards the people around the club."

-------------

According to French sports daily L’Equipe, Tottenham Hotspur have acted proactively to secure a replacement for playmaker Luka Modric, who is expected to join Real Madrid, by launching a €15M bid for French midfielder Yann M’Vila.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Hope he's sacked.

You have enough lol.

You drop Lamps and Rambo.

Mikel Sahin
Hazard Oscar Mata
Torres

Dominate 90% of our games and stop getting overrun in midfield game after game.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 pm

As i said to you yesterday do you plan on getting on Cafu and RC3 to make that work?

plus RDM would never drop Ramires and Lamps maybe one of them but not both, not yet anyway.

There is little to no width in that system, this isn't La Liga you need at least some width to be successful.

You don't need Sahin, be patient once Oscar comes in and Hazard and Mata play more together everything will come together.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

I cannot understand why anyone would want Ramieres dropped, dude's energy is almost matched, he can defend, he makes runs in the box and the flexibility he gives means you can change to basically any system you want on a whim.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Ganso wrote:-Ramires-DM-Oscar
-Mata-Torres-Hazard

a glorified version of 4-2-3-1 on the field
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As i said to you yesterday do you plan on getting on Cafu and RC3 to make that work?

plus RDM would never drop Ramires and Lamps maybe one of them but not both, not yet anyway.

There is little to no width in that system, this isn't La Liga you need at least some width to be successful.

You don't need Sahin, be patient once Oscar comes in and Hazard and Mata play more together everything will come together.
This.
The Franchise wrote:I cannot understand why anyone would want Ramieres dropped, dude's energy is almost matched, he can defend, he makes runs in the box and the flexibility he gives means you can change to basically any system you want on a whim.
And this too.

Don't know what Gil is on about.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next