urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Rev Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Fabregas return. Razz

Ah... if only.

Why ? Cazorla is better.
I'm inclined to this opinion.^
Our system is different than it was back then. We rely on RVP now. Razz
A potential Fabregas-Cazorla midfield could leave us exposed defensively and I wouldn't have the heart to drop Arteta. Them eyes. What a Face
Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 34 Tumblr12

Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by EL Patron Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 pm

gondov wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Ah... if only.

Why ? Cazorla is better

Poor man's thiago alcantara banana

Cazorla is our own brilliant spanish technical midget, Cesc and Arteta don't count they are too English smoking
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Arsenal star Alex Song has his heart set on a move to Barcelona, according to his international team-mate Carlos Kameni.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger insists claims the midfielder wants to move to the Nou Camp have no foundation, but Malaga goalkeeper Kameni thinks otherwise.

“We were together on holiday and he said he wants to go to Barcelona,” Kameni told Portuguese newspaper Abola.

“Everyone wants to play for Barcelona. Song would fit right in at Barcelona. He has all the qualities to play there.

“He is like Yaya Toure, but with more responsibility. He’s doing well. He works hard and is the complete player.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Arteta-Sahin-Cazorla > Any midfield with Fabregas IMO.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm not denying your trying to get him ( which is confusing considering what you need)

But Balague has basically said you are getting him which personally from what i heard i don't believe.

Plus Balague hardly ever get's anything transfer related right, La Liga or not.

Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal
Right Oh! Just been told Nuri Sahin to Arsenal is DONE barring the paperwork. 1 year loan deal with option to buy after the loan.

This guy's info is always 100% correct, he broke the Cazorla deal before anyone, the Giroud deal, the Podolski deal and also broke Arsenal's interest in Sahin etc etc.

He's no ITK the info is always legit. Balague on the other hand is almost always wrong.

Ever heard of squad depth. We're in 4 competitions. Three of which we're looking to win. And the league is obviously long, so squad depth is massive for this season considering the strength of our direct rivals.

Adam is a goner, Spearing is just not good enough. We got 5 mids (Lucas, Gerrard, Allen, Shelvey, and Hendo) for 3 spots in 4 comps. We need Sahin just as badly as anyone else.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Squad depth? you have millions of deep lying playmakers already but hardly any attacking midfielders with guile, no wingers to stretch the play and quite frankly it's a big ask to expect Borini to score all your goals.

You have many more weak spots that are being ignored while strengthening a position you already are strong in.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Cazorla better than Fabregas ffs. :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Squad depth? you have millions of deep lying playmakers already but hardly any attacking midfielders with guile, no wingers to stretch the play and quite frankly it's a big ask to expect Borini to score all your goals.

You have many more weak spots that are being ignored while strengthening a position you already are strong in.

You're underestimating Borini :bow: the next Baggio!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 pm

What Mole is failing to grasp is that, if Sahin indeed comes, then Gerrard is no longer a midfielder. It'll be like signing a new striker.

P.s, I am still sure we'll sign Dempsey on deadline day for dirt cheap. he can chip in with some goals too...can't sign a new full striker before offloading Carroll though (for 20M to Newcastle on deadline day :I'munoriginal: )

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Ah... if only.

Why ? Cazorla is better.

Yeah... Ozil is the only better AM than Cesc.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 pm

btw, Balague only said that Liverpool is doing everything to convince Sahin, not that Liverpool is signing him for sure...just saying, since people love to jump to conclusions.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Gerrard won't be a midfielder anyway, he will play off the main striker or at least that's what you told me.

Allen, Lucas, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing is more than enough for those holding positions.

Your just signing a player because he's a big name not for actual needs.

You won't sign him anyway, but if you did then these are the reasons.

Good luck in getting even 10m from us btw Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 34 Jose+Mourinho+and+Brendan+Rodgers

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 34 Steviexabikissy

Xabi :bow:
Mou :bow:

COME ONNN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Squad depth? you have millions of deep lying playmakers already but hardly any attacking midfielders with guile, no wingers to stretch the play and quite frankly it's a big ask to expect Borini to score all your goals.

Deep lying playmakers my @$$. Lucas is a DM. Gerrard and Shelvey are AM that can play CM. Again like I said Adam is a goner, and Spearing isn't even capable to start for a relegation side. We only have Allen, that sort of fits that description of yours. Even Hendo is more of a box-to-box CM than a deep-lying playmaker.

And the only weak spot we have is RW. Borini is a sure starter on the left, with Downing and Sterling are cover for him. Downing, Cole, and Suarez can all play at RW but hopefully we get another winger. Dempsey looks likelier every day that passes.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:03 pm

I assumed Borini was going to be a CF in that case you need a striker as well to add to the list of signings that make more sense than Sahin....

As i said it's a name signing more than a actual need.

If you hadn't splashed 15m on Allen then fair enough but seeing as you did.....

Allen-Sahin-Lucas midfield would never work in reality as they all do similar things, midfielders have to compliment each other and that trio wouldn't in reality.

I don't know why i'm telling you this because your clearly too excited at the possibility to think straight but whatevz.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I assumed Borini was going to be a CF in that case you need a striker as well to add to the list of signings that make more sense than Sahin....

As i said it's a name signing more than a actual need.

If you hadn't splashed 15m on Allen then fair enough but seeing as you did.....

Allen-Sahin-Lucas midfield would never work in reality as they all do similar things, midfielders have to compliment each other and that trio wouldn't in reality.

I don't know why i'm telling you this because your clearly too excited at the possibility to think straight but whatevz.

Well obviously you know more about Liverpool than I do, I don't know why I'm arguing with his greatness Very Happy . Mole :bow: :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Not really but i know football and Sahin-Lucas-Allen is too similar a trio to actually work they don't provide anything different to the one before it.

For duo's and trio's to work they have to compliment each other and i don't see how they compliment.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 pm

If it happens, Lucas-Allen-Sahin will be the second best midfield in the league after Arteta-Wilshere-Cazorla (when Wilshere is finally fit in March :I'munoriginal: )

how about, Barry-Yaya-Silva-Nasri though hmm

actually, maybe 3rd best midfield banana

ps. all do the same thing ? all 3 are excellent at winning the ball back, very comfortable with the ball, and have an eye for a pass. I am not sure how good of a dribbler Sahin is though...but Allen can dribble from what I've seen. Lucas is just soccerface and the best thing on earth..he even scores these days :I'munoriginal:

btw: how the hell are Sahin and Lucas similar ? Lucas will be an improved version of Nuri's partner in BVB (Bender)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not really but i know football and Sahin-Lucas-Allen is too similar a trio to actually work they don't provide anything different to the one before it.

For duo's and trio's to work they have to compliment each other and i don't see how they compliment.

They won't be starting together. Don't listen to Sepi saying Gerrard will be a forward. Gerrard will be definitely be one of the 3 CM's. Sahin/Lucas/Allen rotate for the two holding spots. If everything goes as planned we'll have 60-70 games this season. Plenty of games to go around the three of them, and what with all the injury risks during the season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Sahin and Allen are similar except Sahin has a better eye for a through ball that's what i meant as a trio i did'nt mean they are the same as Lucas.

I can't see them working as a 3, look at Arteta-Wilshere-Cazorla they all provide different things to the team and all have different roles they can bring.

Allen and Sahin basically do the same thing.

Anyway you are both going to be majorly deceived by Balague so it doesn't matter Laughing

They won't be starting together? it won't happen then either you start Sahin and Allen together or the transfer won't take place.

Sahin won't leave Madrid to sit on your bench and likewise i doubt you would spend 15m on Allen to bench him.

As i said prepare to be decieved.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Moses deal done? I'm hearing rumours.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 pm

yea it's close to being done
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Only thing he can wish for at Chelsea is becoming the next Kalou.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Sturridge should join the Pardiola revolution :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sturridge should join the Pardiola revolution :coffee:

He's got a better chance of benching Torres than Cisse or Ba
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sturridge should join the Pardiola revolution :coffee:

He's got a better chance of benching Torres than Cisse or Ba

Rotation my friend, Cisse and Ba are the only strikers we have and they are likely to f*cking off in Jan to Africa.

I doubt we will buy a striker( leaning towards a CB atm) but he should join :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next