Pazzini holding out for Juventus move - report

5 posters

Go down

Pazzini holding out for Juventus move - report Empty Pazzini holding out for Juventus move - report

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Giampaolo Pazzini will reject offers from two Bundesliga clubs in the hope that Juventus come in for his services, according to Tuttosport.

The 27-year-old believes he has no future at Inter but is ready to reject the overtures of Bundesliga duo Wolfsburg and Werder Bremen in order to stay in his native country.

Inter also feel that should the Bianconeri sign the striker, it will improve their chances of acquiring Mattia Destro from Siena, who has reportedly gained the interest of both clubs.

Pazzini arrived at the Giuseppe Meazza from Sampdoria in January 2011 and made a prolific start to his career with the Nerazzurri, scoring 11 goals in his first 17 matches.

However, he struggled for form in his first full season at Inter, scoring just five goals as the side missed out on a Champions League place, while he also was overlooked for Italy's Euro 2012 squad.

He now looks set to leave following coach Andrea Stramaccioni's admission that the attacker could move on this summer, and his situation has reportedly alerted the attentions of Juve, who are seeking striking reinforcements.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pazzini holding out for Juventus move - report Empty Re: Pazzini holding out for Juventus move - report

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Is he the Wc striker?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pazzini holding out for Juventus move - report Empty Re: Pazzini holding out for Juventus move - report

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Is he the Wc striker?

Hopefully not
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:57 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Is he A striker?

fixed
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 pm

I have a bad feeling that he will end up being the striker we sign.

I really don't know what our plan is. I trust Marotta, but I'm seeing all kinds of players being mentioned with Juve and no concrete rumors lately. I would prefer that we sign our striker by the end of this month so that he gets some preseason training in with the first team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:30 am

he'd do great at juve imo. a phenomenal player when he has the service..
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum