Agent has offered Inter striker Pazzini to Juventus

+4
C.Marchisio #8
Juveman17
LWL91
Juventude
8 posters

Go down

Agent has offered Inter striker Pazzini to Juventus Empty Agent has offered Inter striker Pazzini to Juventus

Post by Juventude Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/05/31/3138846/agent-offered-pazzini-to-juventus

Tullio Tinto, the agent of Inter striker Giampaolo Pazzini, offered his client to Juventus during a meeting with general director Giuseppe Marotta back in April, Goal.com has learned.

The attacker appears to be surplus to requirements at the Nerazzurri after a disappointing 2011-12 campaign, and Inter are ready to cash in on Pazzini if a good offer comes in.

Marotta previously worked together with the player at Sampdoria, and is believed to be a keen admirer of the 27-year-old.

Nevertheless, Juve have no intention of making a move for the striker at this point as they prefer other options for the position.

Napoli star Edinson Cavani remains the Old Lady's top priority this summer, but they have also set their sights on Heerenveen striker Bas Dost.

The 23-year-old was crowned the Eredivisie's top-scorer this term with 32 goals in 34 appearances, and is continually being linked with a move to a bigger club.

Dost is believed to be close to joining Wolfsburg, but the Turin club have now joined the race for the attacker's services, and are set to meet with the player's representative Henk Nienhuis in the upcoming weeks.

Meanwhile, Genoa attacker Mattia Destro is another candidate to strengthen Juve's attack. The striker impressed on loan at Siena in the 2011-12 campaign, and has also attracted the interest of Inter.

Nevertheless, Juve have moved into pole position to secure the services of the 21-year-old after a fruitful meeting with Genoa.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Agent has offered Inter striker Pazzini to Juventus Empty Re: Agent has offered Inter striker Pazzini to Juventus

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Haha. I predicted Das Bost before ANY rumour came up anywhere.. banana
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agent has offered Inter striker Pazzini to Juventus Empty Re: Agent has offered Inter striker Pazzini to Juventus

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 pm

LWL91 wrote:Haha. I predicted Das Bost before ANY rumour came up anywhere.. banana

Transfer Guru :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu May 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Thank you but no thank you
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu May 31, 2012 11:27 pm

I just don't think that PAZZINI is good enough; I prefer QUAGLIARELA over him

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

LWL91 wrote:Haha. I predicted Das Bost before ANY rumour came up anywhere.. banana

I'm a little hesitant with Bas Dost. His numbers are freakish. If we could get him for 10 million, I think he is worth the gamble. Juve has paid for much less potential.

I feel like it has been forever since Juve has signed a young forward with potential. I think Ibra is the last legitimate purchase of a young forward with very strong prospects.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:05 am

if Pazzini had that finishing touch he had all last season, he would literally be the perfect player for Juventus. All he had going for him was that finishing ability, like every ball that went to him was in the back of the net. That's what Juve was missing. But now Pazzini fumbles even the easiest of chances, due to lack of confidence and playtime I'm assuming... so Juve signing him could be great for them or it could also turn out to be horrible.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Official: Dost leaves Heerenveen for Wolfsburg

Agent has offered Inter striker Pazzini to Juventus 189389hp2

The Eredivisie outfit have announced on their website that the prolific striker has signed a five-year contract with the 2009 Bundesliga champions.
Wolfsburg have completed the signing of Bas Dost from Heerenveen for an undisclosed fee.

The Eredivisie outfit have announced on their official website that the striker underwent a medical in Germany on Friday, before inking a five-year deal with the Wolfe.
The 2009 Bundesliga champions had long been linked with a move for the 23-year-old, and head coach Felix Magath has now got the attacking reinforcements he was looking for.

Dost is a product of the Emmen youth academy, and also wore the jersey of Heracles before joining Heerenveen in the summer of 2010.

He netted an impressive 38 goals in all competitions in the 2011-12 campaign, and was crowned Eredivisie top scorer with 32 strikes.

The former Netherlands Under-21 striker had also attracted the interest of clubs such as Borussia Monchengladbach, West Ham United, Aston Villa and Everton.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Wolfsburg????really??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Shit... Player with great potential, and joining WOLFSBURG? Oh my god, what has the world become

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:03 pm

We will probably try to sign him when he costs 40 million and then get outbid by Chelsea or Man City. It seems like we're afraid to spend 10 million on young prospects, but we will spend that much or more on average veteran players. I hope Marotta and Agnelli prove me wrong this summer and bring in a young striker (Destro), midfielders (Pogba and Verratti), and defender. This team badly need quality young prospects to build on last season's success.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down