RealGunner
lenear1030
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
barca 2011
84 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:16 am

Nice job all you guys posting these transfer news & rumours here, especially MTFooty Thumbs up

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 am

Roma want Balzaretti, say Palermo

By Football Italia staff

Palermo have confirmed that Roma have joined Napoli in the chase to sign Italian left-back Federico Balzaretti.

The player’s future is unclear given that he has less than a year left on his contract, while attempts to extend his deal have so far stalled.

“As well as Napoli, there is also interest from Roma,” President Maurizio Zamparini told Radio Radio. “Lazio? Nobody has called from there.

“Palermo will certainly not give the player away and we have no need to sell him, but we’ll let him go if he asks us for a move.

“We’ll continue to negotiate, but if Balzaretti is back with us on July 31 then he won’t be going anywhere else.”

Palermo had previously insisted that the player would stay or only accept Paris Saint-Germain as a destination as his wife works in the French capital
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 pm

According to Sky Itaia, van Persie has told his agent, Kees Vos, that he does not want to join Manchester City.

hmm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Gaston Ramirez' agent:

Betancur told calciomercato.com: "Inter like the player but we are very far off from what Bologna are asking for him - nearly €25million (£19.5m).

"I think it's always been more likely that Gaston says goodbye to Italy. So much so that now I'm in London to talk with a Premier League club.

"The Wolfsburg interest? They were the first to move on Ramirez, but some of the figures are impossible for them too.

"I think Ramirez will leave. He is one of the best players and so there are many offers and, again, I think it's unlikely he will remain in Italy."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Abate's agent:

The player’s representative has revealed PSG have not contacted his client, but has refused to rule out a switch to Parc des Princes.

“We haven’t spoken to anyone from Paris SG for the moment,” agent Andrea D’Amico said to Sky Sport Italia in an interview.

“I’ve read about the possible move in the newspapers, but I have not been contacted by anybody from the Paris club.

“The transfer market closes on August 31…”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Blackburn defender Martin Olsson has handed in a transfer request at Ewood Park, according to the Sweden international's agent.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Spanish newspaper AS reports that Milan full-back Didac Vila is edging closer to Valencia switch.

----------------------

Liverpool are showing interest in Athletic Bilbao defender Fernando Amorebieta, according to Marca.

The Reds have already made an enquiry into the availability of the Venezuelan, and they are expected to make an official bid in the coming days.

The highly rated stopper has just one year left on his deal at San Mames, and the player recently rejected a new contract offer by the club chiefs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has re-opened Bayern Munich's war of words with Bayer Leverkusen over their highly-rated midfielder Lars Bender.

The Bayern chief executive insists the German international is interested in a move away from the BayArena despite his protests.

The 23-year-old recently signed a new deal to keep him at Leverkusen for another five years and released a statement in an effort to end speculation over his future.

But Rummenigge has added fuel to the argument between the clubs that has been dragging on for weeks by claiming the midfielder would be happy to switch clubs.

"We are aware that the player has a keen interest in joining Munich," he said. "If there is a transfer at the end of the road, well, it is something I am not able to predict.

"There is still the question if there is any transfer fee that would see both clubs agree on. Anyway, in football these days you also need a bit of patience."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 pm

If Berlusconi lets PSG swoop in for Abate I think the Milan fans will go apesh1t on him. I would stay away from mailboxes and cars for a while.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:32 pm

AZ Alkmaar's Rasmus Elm is poised to reject Fiorentina and join Russian side CSKA Moscow.

The 24-year-old has been chased by the two sides after his impressive displays last season alerted teams to his potential.

However, Elm's agent Patrick Mork confirmed the Serie A side had been unable to reach an agreement with Alkmaar over the Sweden international.

Mork told tuttomercatoweb.com: "Rasmus is now in Munich undergoing a medical and next Sunday he will travel to Moscow to sign a deal with CSKA."

On the speculation linking Elm's with a move to Fiorentina, he added: "Florence is a beautiful city and they are a good team, but the two clubs were not able to reach an agreement."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Marotta to SkySport24:Van Persie? Top player is not just a name and a price with a major attack. Top player who has improved our quality. It 's a great player and Arsenal is not intended to deprive the player. You can not treat a player if he does not want the property.

I think what he basically means is he doesnt he want to come here or we cant afford his wages..Either ways we arent signing Van Persie.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Milan have reportedly warned Montpellier they will either pay €6.5m for Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa or wait to sign him on a free transfer next year.

The centre-back is the prime target to replace Thiago Silva and has only a year left to run on his current contract.

However, Montpellier publicly blasted the initial €6m offer, claiming they would have to “triple it” in order to even begin negotiations.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Milan have warned they will go no further than €6.5m.

They hope to force Montpellier’s hand with the fact Yanga-Mbiwa will be a free agent next summer and his desire to join the Rossoneri.

Meanwhile, it is also reported that Montpellier have already found his replacement in the form of Daniel Congre from Toulouse for €5m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:17 pm

I wish Bayern can sign Kaka for 8million and pay him as much wages as Gomez with 2 years contract.

It will be wonderful to have Kaka and De Jong in our team, we'll play him as CM and De Jong as DM.

Kaka can still operate as CM, sine he has lost his pace, but still have the vision and instinct.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Paris St Germain sporting director Leonardo insists the club have not agreed a deal to offload Nene, but admits Kevin Gameiro could soon be on the move.

"Even though Nene only has one year left on his contract, we are not forced to offer him an extension or accept his departure," Leonardo told L'Equipe.

"We are in talks and trying to find the best solution for both him and us. There is no rush.

"Nene could easily end up staying here. He has a year to run on his contract.

"I have spoken with him and there is no trouble.

"Corinthians? They wanted him as a free agent, but that is not possible. Nene is not worth nothing.

"Talks with Galatasaray? They are not concrete at the moment."

While Nene's future in Paris remains uncertain, Leonardo concedes that France international Gameiro could be sold after just one season at Parc des Princes.

He said: "Gameiro to Valencia? We have talked.

"I have spoken with the player and we will see what happens. He is in good shape and there is no rush there either."

----------------

West Brom have been put on red alert after Villarreal's Cristian Zapata indicated he is set to leave the club this summer.

The 25-year-old was part of the Primera Liga side that was relegated last season in what was his first campaign in Spain.

Their relegation has re-ignited the interest of teams in Serie A, but his agent has confirmed he will not return to Italy.

"Even though the market is long and anything can happen, I don't believe that he can return to Italy," his agent Massimo Italiani told Sport Italia.

"What I can say with some certainty is that he will leave Villarreal."

West Brom are the latest side to be linked with an approach, and Italiani's comments appear to suggest that a move to the Premier League could be a possibility.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 pm

didac hasn't been assigned a squad number by milan and reportedly was seen in valencia in a restaurant with our coach and sporting director

a reliable journalist saying we'll loan him for a year for a fee of 1 mil with an option to buy at 4
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Pellegrini:

"There is an offer, they say, for Santi Cazorla," he said.

"To sell him for €20 million would be to give him away. I don't think the club intends to do that.

"I've talked a lot with [vice-president] Abdullah Ghubn and with the Sheikh and this would not be representative of their mentality. It would send out the wrong signal ahead of our Champions League campaign.

"If significant offers come in for players they are worthy of consideration, but I don't think Santi will be leaving for €20 million."

-----------------

Marseille defender Rod Fanni is being chased by Sevilla as they try and strengthen their back four ahead of the new season.

The 30-year-old was the tracked by a number of Premier League clubs last season, including Manchester City.

Marseille are keen to retain the services of a player they have offered a new three-year deal to in a bid to ward off interest.

However, Fanni has urged them to move swiftly if they want to conclude a deal.

"Marseille has made a good offer to me, if Sevilla are really interested in me, they know what they have to do," he said.

"I want to be relaxed and play in the first team this season regularly and show my qualities again, if I have to move, it has to be done for me to settle as quickly as possible."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:58 am

roma made a bid of 3 mil for olympiakos right back torosidis
but olympiakos demands 5

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:44 am

Juventus general manager on RVP:

"He is a top player who would improve our quality", Marotta told Sky Sport 24 when asked about a bid for the Dutchman.

But Marotta stressed that Arsenal must be willing to do business.

"He is a great player and Arsenal do not want to lose the player.

"[But] you can’t negotiate for the player if they do not want to part with him."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:57 am

mtfootball wrote:Juventus general manager on RVP:

"He is a top player who would improve our quality", Marotta told Sky Sport 24 when asked about a bid for the Dutchman.

But Marotta stressed that Arsenal must be willing to do business.

"He is a great player and Arsenal do not want to lose the player.

"[But] you can’t negotiate for the player if they do not want to part with him."

Arsenal: RvP is yours.... Now gimme the money! Chaka $$$$$$$$$
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:57 am

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/sahin-va-premier-kaka-viajo/20120727dasdasftb_6/Tes

AS reporting that Real Madrid has reached an agreement with a "big Premier League club" to send Nuri Sahin on loan. Sahin has been left out of the Eusebio Cup squad to supposedly finalise a move.

If true, it's most likely Spurs.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Dear me lol, he was training with the squad up until the last day, kind of explains why he got that suspicious stomach bug on teh same day as the squad was taken out against Oviedo

Indicates that Mou still doesn´t believe in him, poor sod

Maybe it is Man U with an option to buy

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Have they signed Adebayor yet ?

If this is true,what an awesome deal for Spurs..Couldnt have asked for a better replacement for Modric in Sahin.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 pm

I think there's still some things left to sort out for Adebayor, but it looks certain he'll join them.

Rumours are saying it's Arsenal who's loaning Sahin, but I doubt it. "Big club" is so ambiguous - could be Arsenal, Spurs, Man United, even Liverpool...

If you ask me, Spurs or United are much more likely. Would just seem strange that two clubs who genuinely need him wouldn't be interested.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Surag wrote:Have they signed Adebayor yet ?

Nope and due to his demands they don't look like doing it either.

Considering Sahin already laughed at the notion of joining Spurs so i highly doubt its them.

Report says its Arsenal, but he's not the type of midfielder they need so it doesn't make much sense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Well with heavy doubts over the fitness of Diaby, Wilshere and Rosicky, a loan move doesn't sound too bad.

Marca saying it's us:

According to Marca, Arsenal are on the verge of striking a deal with Real Madrid to take Turkish international midfielder Nuri Sahin on loan for a year.

The 23-year-old signed a six-year contract at the Bernabeu last summer after moving from Borussia Dortmund, but has struggled to nail a first team place after starting the season injured.

Sahin has been left out of Real Madrid’s recent friendly matches and is tipped to arrive in London and finalise details of his move in the coming days. It is believed that the Spanish giants had tried to use the player as bait in negotiations with Spurs for Luka Modric, but the player scuppered any such move by refusing to join the Lilywhites.

If Sahin does put pen-to-paper on a deal the midfielder would become Arsenal’s third signing of the summer.

http://news.arseblog.com/2012/07/marca-sahin-signs-loan-deal-with-arsenal/

And the Marca link:

http://www.marca.com/2012/07/27/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1343386010.html

EDIT: Although, now there saying it's "a Premier League club". Lol Marca.Laughing

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:44 pm

I don´t understand why Mou is so willing to get rid of Sahin, he is a great player, him and Xabi would have made an amazing partnership, or Mou is probably waiting for Xabi to retire so that Sahin takes over. i am just so mindboggled

we still have Lass, Drenthe(??) and kaka to get rid yet we get rid of a former Bundesliga POTY. This is sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next