Eivindo
Vibe
Kick
Ganso
Juveman17
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan

Post by Cotes Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Don't worry Milan Fans...
Juve will whoop PSG for u guys Very Happy

In the name of Serie A!

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Cotes wrote:Milan will whoop PSG Very Happy

In the name of Serie A!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 pm

While I do wish Silva the best at his new club, I sincerely hope and pray that QSG have a miserable season.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Just wanted to say that We have seen this too many times at Arsenal. You think that players like TS leaving would be really bad but trust me, it will not be as bad as u think.

I am sure Milan would be fine and come back stronger.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:06 pm

thanks RG.yeah,we have also been through this before with Kaka and Sheva. we will be a top team soon
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 pm

I'll always love Milan and no player is bigger than Milan (maybe Baresi was) Ive said this before TS33 is one of the best but still wasnt as good as Nesta even at 35+. With a couple of smart buys we can make this team better than before.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:11 pm

BtW, I hope we meet QSG in the CL. Mad
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Silva will definitely be missed but now we have the money (and could have more if Ibra goes) to sign some really good players that can help us for years to come.

But IF Galliani even dares resort to cheap mercato tactics again like loaning players and cheaping out of negotiations, then I will never forgive Galliani.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan - Page 3 Protestotorcidamilan2_twitter
protests are going on
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:14 pm

this sucks...

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:21 pm

after 1 season of getting a silva kit Sad, oh well, lets see how if any more transfer for us look like in the remaining market. sucks to see ts leave definitely, but i HIGHLY doubt b&g will let milan rot, if no moves are made for the summer, winter market will be wide open depends how we do in the season.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Players will always come and go. Losing a defender for that ridiculous amount is perfectly fine and 95% of most teams would do it.

On the other hand replacing the big arrogant one will be tricky. Let's all hope as Milanistas that young Pato's injuries will be finally over, so the Olympics will be crucial for him.

The players linked have been, Rolando, Astori and Dede (who did sign a new contract with a 28 million buy out clause)

Some strikers also mentioned, but Ibra hasn't left just yet.

But anyways Forzzza Milaaan.

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Anyone but rolando.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 am

The pic he uploaded on Instagram

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan - Page 3 319287_o

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:22 am

Enjoy Paris, Thiago, thanks for your service and the handsome profit on your transfer fee.

Chin up lads, we've faced situations more concerning than this in the past. I look forward to seeing our new team take shape through the market and through the channels of our youth team to make our new heroes.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:55 am

"It was not my decision,i even renewed my contract. People say I am a mercenary, but im not leaving so i can earn more. I would like to say its not my fault and i say sorry to the Milan fans"

pretty clear he was forced out like kaka
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 am

Ganso wrote:"It was not my decision,i even renewed my contract. People say I am a mercenary, but im not leaving so i can earn more. I would like to say its not my fault and i say sorry to the Milan fans"

pretty clear he was forced out like kaka

yeah...

whoever thinks thiago silva is a mercenary is mistaken. he wanted to stay but milan wanted to sell after PSG offered that much money.

i will never think bad of thiago silva he served us well..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3