Eivindo
Vibe
Kick
Ganso
Juveman17
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 pm

celikmilan wrote:Bravo to B&G. Bravo for selling best defender in the world. Bravo for lying to the world. Bravo for wanting to sell our best atacker and our best assistent. Thank you for pushing us towards end of the table. I wish you all the best. I wish you both die.
You sir got nerves!!!

A Bosnian is highly likely to join us and you're whining about Ibra's departure? Plus, Pato is our best attacker, not that Swedish goliath.

If I were you I would set my ass on fire to make my friends share the delight with me!

No offense anyway, I'm jokin around.

At times like these, I yell a deafening "F*ck it" and get on with my miserable, perfect life.

You know what? Imagine Dzeko, wearing Pippo's no.9, cheering like a madman after scoring his first goal in the second minute of his debut as a substitute!!! I bet my neck you won't remember who Zlatan was and what little he did.

IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:32 pm

We will see who the true Milan fans are soon enough, no player is bigger than the club
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:36 pm

I am Bosnian too. I wanted Dzeko in Milan since he played for Wolfsburg. I still wants him. But they are selling our 2 best players for money for they pockets and not for our club. I hope im wrong but same thing will happen just like with Shevchenko and Kaka. Plus we had Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta and Seedorf. We now have Boateng, Nocerino and maybe Montolivo. For the rest of the team i dont care. And if Pato is our best attacker we are doomed.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Milantildeath wrote:We will see who the true Milan fans are soon enough, no player is bigger than the club

This
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:04 pm

That piece of crap Dzeko was getting manhandled in the donkeyz league how the hell is he going to do better in Seria A lol !?

F*ck Ibra he did little for us , nothing like bringing Seria A back and putting us in contention 2 year in a row after sucking in the league since 04 :bow:

Let's all yell around that no player is bigger than the club , that's the cheesiest and stupidest thing i ever heard . :facepalm:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MKM Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Whats done is done, even though i dont agree with this decision i still hope for the best.

I really hope this financial crisis will make us better as a club, I hope that the trend of signing youngster continues, and we build our academy as a real factory of talent and foundation for our future...

Maybe this short term failures will give us long term success...

MKM
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 pm

pUsHa wrote:That piece of crap Dzeko was getting manhandled in the donkeyz league how the hell is he going to do better in Seria A lol !?

F*ck Ibra he did little for us , nothing like bringing Seria A back and putting us in contention 2 year in a row after sucking in the league since 04 :bow:

Let's all yell around that no player is bigger than the club , that's the cheesiest and stupidest thing i ever heard . :facepalm:

That's fine you can follow them to PSG if you'd like
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
pUsHa wrote:That piece of crap Dzeko was getting manhandled in the donkeyz league how the hell is he going to do better in Seria A lol !?

That's fine you can follow them to PSG if you'd like

Sorry I forgot that no player is bigger than the club , obviously let's just say that Ibra did nothing for us , but Dzeko will be such an amazing player and we will forget about him right away ..... is it not clear that we are taking a step back by letting these guys go !? And you're a dumbass for telling me to follow them , what were you thinking when you said that !? Obviously it must've been some dumbass thing like "No fan is bigger than the club " . You think that by tolerating all this sh1t the last 7 years proves you're a real fan !? Oh alright I've been here too the last decade but I'm done jumping on B&G's dick and saying that everything is fine , let's suck another couple of years before maybe Master Silvio will give us a gift . rofl
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:26 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Sorry I forgot that no player is bigger than the club , obviously let's just say that Ibra did nothing for us , but Dzeko will be such an amazing player and we will forget about him right away ..... is it not clear that we are taking a step back by letting these guys go !? And you're a dumbass for telling me to follow them , what were you thinking when you said that !? Obviously it must've been some dumbass thing like "No fan is bigger than the club "

Mate, you need to calm yourself down. No need for name calling here. I'm just saying there have been many big names to leave the club and we are still one of the best clubs in the world. Who was Thiago Silva before Milan? If they leave we are STILL AC Milan, and I trust the management. These players will be replaced and life will go on. Have some faith, and seriously quit with the hostility, it's childish.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:34 pm

We are one of the best clubs in the world in our hearts , reality is we didnt win a CL since 07 and havent even came close to doing that . Thiago Silva was a prospect at Fluminese , I guarantee you that they didnt just get a guy who'd be terrible . And he was also mentored by one of the greatest defenders ever who is gone right now and our defence next season will be made of Mexes and Acerbi wich is a clear downgrade . They will be replaced in a couple of years , the point is we are going to suck until then just like last time it happened . I don't trust this management anymore it's clear that they dont want to invest in this team . Berlusconi clearly didnt steal enough from Italy he needs to sell players to balance the books , oh that's so fine .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:42 pm

@Pusha
Thiago Silva has said over and over again that he didn't get a chance to learn from Maldini, sure he learned from Nesta, but he always credits Tassotti for his jump in class. What people don't realize is Tassotti is one of the best on the planet at what he does, and just look at what he did with Abate who went from a HORRIBLE RB to a starter with the Italian national team. Of course Nesta-Silva will be a loss, but I can bet you have barley even seen Acerbi play, he is very good. Actually watch him before you judge him.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Milantildeath wrote:@Pusha
Thiago Silva has said over and over again that he didn't get a chance to learn from Maldini, sure he learned from Nesta, but he always credits Tassotti for his jump in class. What people don't realize is Tassotti is one of the best on the planet at what he does, and just look at what he did with Abate who went from a HORRIBLE RB to a starter with the Italian national team. Of course Nesta-Silva will be a loss, but I can bet you have barley even seen Acerbi play, he is very good. Actually watch him before you judge him.

Too bad Bonera was an idiot and didnt learn anything . I'm dead sure that no matter how good Acerbi is he's not on TS's level . Abate is still a horrible RB . It's not like Italy was stacked at RB and he beat everybody there , Maggio is a Wing Back . I'd credit Allegri more than anybody else , Leonardo's tactic exposed Abate , but Allegri put a body near him and it left oponents room only for running in wich Abate excels at .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 pm

silva contribution to milan is overrated here, you dont need silva to win things, he's a CB ffs. There is a lot of capable cb's out there. you dont need a cb of the quality of silva to accomplish your goals.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm

i believe you are not aware of the quality of our other defenders.TS held us together,specially when nesta was injured.now we have neither
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Hey let's be positive.

We finally got rid of Silva, which is a great relief.

Ibra's ego has disappeared from our formerly-united dressing room.

And Massimo Ambrosini isn't counted on as a starter...

Heil Captain Pato! Heil Captain Pato! Heil Captain Pato!

Oh yes! Alexandre Pato, having joined Milan from Internacional in 2007, will be the vice-captain i.e. regular captain this season.
Please kneel pals, don't resist it!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Alexandre Rodrigues Da Silva
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:05 pm

heil captain nocerino :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:06 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Hey let's be positive.

We finally got rid of Silva, which is a great relief.

Ibra's ego has disappeared from our formerly-united dressing room.

And Massimo Ambrosini isn't counted on as a starter...

Heil Captain Pato! Heil Captain Pato! Heil Captain Pato!

Oh yes! Alexandre Pato, having joined Milan from Internacional in 2007, will be the vice-captain i.e. regular captain this season.
Please kneel pals, don't resist it!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Alexandre Rodrigues Da Silva

What !? How is that a relief !? Mad

Anywhore , I'm going to ruin your fun Iras ... he'll be our vice-captain from the stands Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MKM Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 pm

I wouldn't say overrated per se, but he might be held somewhat higher than what i hold him.

His influence in our defense was clear for everybody to see this season, once he got injured against roma, we basically lost the championship.

But also there were some shaky displays, the first that pops in my mind was against arsenal... he actually made rosicky look like a world class player after his terrible clearance. I understand he is a defender and mistakes are bound to happen for which he will be crucified, but my point is his record was not spotless.

My main concern with selling TS is, who is now going to marshal our defense? He seemed to be a real caracter and leader... I cant see Mexes replacing his presence in our defense, nor our new signings, but only time will tell and i hope i will be proven wrong.

MKM
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MKM Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Ganso wrote:heil captain nocerino :bow:

I heard a rumor that Gillette wanted to sponsor Nocerino, but the deal didn't go through because they couldn't film an ad, since his beard cut through the steel blades of their razor.

MKM
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Nesta was ther for Bonera as well, Maldini was there for Bonera as well. You're blind if you think Abate is a horrible RB. Abate is a great player, and probably one of our most consistent performers. I have nothing else to say to you since you have never actually seen Acerbi play.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Acerbi: It will be a privilege to play alongside Thiago Silva
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/07/11/3235687/acerbi-it-will-be-a-privilege-to-play-alongside-thiago-silva?source=breakingnews

trolled
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Astori 15m, Dede 10 , Oscar 25, Strootman 15, and maybe kolarov 10.

Abbiati
Abate Dede Astori Didac
Montolivo
Nocerino Boateng
Oscar
Pato Cassano
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Nesta was ther for Bonera as well, Maldini was there for Bonera as well. You're blind if you think Abate is a horrible RB. Abate is a great player, and probably one of our most consistent performers. I have nothing else to say to you since you have never actually seen Acerbi play.

We will see what Acerbi will do for us .... It seems that I have hyped Abate too much starting the old forums to here , It was supposed to be a joke but people took on it very seriously . First of all Abate's left leg is dead , he's a one dimensional player who makes one good cross ocasionaly . Put him back in Leonardo's 4-3-3 and he will get exposed again ... His only + is his speed and thank god he has it , because without it he'd be a worse player than Antonini .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:06 am

im personally not a big fan of abate too,hes very one dimensional in attack and has some horrible brainfarts in defense.but hes what he can have atm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 am

If we sign Dede and Ogbonna with the money, i'm honestly fine with this deal.

Best wishes to Thiago Silva, he's still my favorite player in the world right now
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:24 am

Don't worry Milan Fans...
Juve will whoop PSG for u guys Very Happy

In the name of Serie A!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next