The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain

5 posters

Go down

The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain Empty The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Lately Milan and PSG have loosely or directly been linked in the world of football

-Former coach Leonardo agreed to become the sporting director of PSG
-Former coach Carlo Ancelotti agreed to become the coach of PSG
-PSG were heavily linked to Pato and reportedly agreed a transfer fee with Milan
-Paolo Maldini is considering taking up a role as a coaching assistant to Ancelotti
-May potentially be in the race to sign Carlos Tevez if Milan are still interested

So what are your thoughts on PSG?

I personally am leaning towards them more than any other Lique 1 team purely for the presence of Ancelotti. But while I am taking the appointment of Ancelotti and potentially Maldini rather well, I know there will be others on here who will curse Leonardo for taking Ancelotti, possibly Maldini and for trying to sign Pato. I personally don't feel that way. At the end of the day, Leonardo needs to make money. He signed for PSG and his job is to search and sign footballing talent, he saw Pato, a player who was fine under him, and decided he wanted to sign him.

It would be neat if any PSG fans could chime in too, it would be interesting what their take is on Milan.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain Empty Re: The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain

Post by arabprince Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:58 am

It's not the signing for PSG that has people upset at Leonardo.

Also, I call complete shenanigans on the Maldini rumour. No way will it ever happen. That said, I like Ancelotti and if he is at PSG than I hope his team finds success.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain Empty Re: The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 am

arabprince wrote:It's not the signing for PSG that has people upset at Leonardo.

I know but it still isn't helping his reputation with Milanisti
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am

arabprince wrote:It's not the signing for PSG that has people upset at Leonardo.

Also, I call complete shenanigans on the Maldini rumour. No way will it ever happen. That said, I like Ancelotti and if he is at PSG than I hope his team finds success.

agree with this, he's a one-club player
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:00 am

Maybe they'll allow you to buy their scraps for cut-price in the future.:coffee:

The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain Mirrored
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Maybe they'll allow you to buy their scraps for cut-price in the future.:coffee:

The relationship of AC Milan and Paris Saint Germain Mirrored

yeah, then we can sell them to Roma, and then they can sell them to you guys...

:dance:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:

agree with this, he's a one-club player

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2012/01/16/2850644/paolo-maldini-hints-at-coaching-role-with-paris-saint
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:19 pm

^^ yeah I read that

"I was among friends,” the 43-year-old Italian is quoted as saying by L’Equipe. “I felt right at home.

“I always said I was ready to consider any proposals in the world of football but I have not offered myself to anyone and I never will.”

None of that hints PSG is offering him a job or that he is even interested. "among friends" ie carlo and leo, he hasn't been with them in a while, it makes sense.

"i was ready to consider any proposals" does not mean PSG proposed, or that he is even interested.

not happening.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 pm

arabprince wrote:^^ yeah I read that

"I was among friends,” the 43-year-old Italian is quoted as saying by L’Equipe. “I felt right at home.

“I always said I was ready to consider any proposals in the world of football but I have not offered myself to anyone and I never will.”

None of that hints PSG is offering him a job or that he is even interested. "among friends" ie carlo and leo, he hasn't been with them in a while, it makes sense.

"i was ready to consider any proposals" does not mean PSG proposed, or that he is even interested.

not happening.

I hope so! If Maldini does return, it's gotta be with us!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down