Adit
urbaNRoots
guest7
Le Samourai
Mr Drew
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sergio Ramos vs. Vincent Kompany - Page 3 Empty Re: Sergio Ramos vs. Vincent Kompany

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:19 am

I haven't seen kompany play much.. but from what I did see he was very solid and had excellent distribution.

So I'll watch him more next season and really make my verdict.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos vs. Vincent Kompany - Page 3 Empty Re: Sergio Ramos vs. Vincent Kompany

Post by Mamad Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 am

jiopsi wrote:Ramos? Laughing

Here is the poster of the year. get a life hater.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 am

Pepe best CB in the world, Ramos Top3, Casillas best goalkeeper in the world, Marcelo best lb in the world, Mourinho best tactician yet Real Madrid have a 1 goal conceded per game ratio, how's this even possible?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 am

Ramos isn't even the best CB in Real Madrid ffs. Pepe is better imo.

Also, Ramos has shown he is a great "tournament player" but doesn't show that consistency in tournaments as he does in the league. His concentration is just lacking.

Kompany for me, like I said before. BTW people who are accusing Madrid fans of overrating Ramos here are just clueless, I think Kompany is a better CB but people are ignoring how hard he was raped in CL which someone should take in consideration. I still prefer Kompany becouse he plays brilliant in the league still.

urbaNRoots wrote:Pepe best CB in the world, Ramos Top3, Casillas best goalkeeper in the world, Marcelo best lb in the world, Mourinho best tactician yet Real Madrid have a 1 goal conceded per game ratio, how's this even possible?

Yes becouse ONLY Madrid fans think that Casillas is the best GK and Mourinho is the best tactician? :facepalm:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Pepe best CB in the world, Ramos Top3, Casillas best goalkeeper in the world, Marcelo best lb in the world, Mourinho best tactician yet Real Madrid have a 1 goal conceded per game ratio, how's this even possible?

Tell me a better GK than Casillas, a better LB than Marcelo and a better tactician than Mourinho.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Marcelo isn't a LB he's a wingback Smile

His avergae position last season for Madrid was on the halfway line lol, basically a LM lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Buffon, Alaba-Cole-Lahm, Mou is a god, but Rafa owned him a few times Sad banana
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Why are they all better than Marcelo? :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Abramovich wrote:Buffon, Alaba-Cole-Lahm, Mou is a god, but Rafa owned him a few times Sad banana

Alaba ? Who played 10 matches as a LB ? Cole is past it and Lahm is a RB for God's sake.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:15 pm

mtfootball wrote:Why are they all better than Marcelo? :coffee:

Cos they iz underratedd and Marcelo is overrated you see my logixxx is flawless :bow:

Kizu wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Buffon, Alaba-Cole-Lahm, Mou is a god, but Rafa owned him a few times Sad banana

Alaba ? Who played 10 matches as a LB ? Cole is past it and Lahm is a RB for God's sake.

Cole past it is a misconception, everyone would suffer loss in form if played almost ever single game especially with lack of cover ahead of you. Lahm is a RB :bow:

& Alaba is GOAT Heart Heart Heart
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Cole was horribly average in CL and EPL .Even the final goal by Muller was coles mistake Laughing

Yet he is the best LB Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Adit wrote:Cole was horribly average in CL and EPL .Even the final goal by Muller was coles mistake Laughing

Yet he is the best LB Laughing

Learn to read proper English Heart
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Um, I feel that Ramos and Kompany have two different styles, and depending on the team and the team tactics, they could do well in their own right.

For me personally, I wouldnt mind having them both in my first team.

If I had to choose one, I would probably feel more comfortable with Kompany, mainly because of his more evident leadership skills which I feel are more vital when you are a defender.

But I dont think you should take away the fact that Ramos is a very good defender and I think every is ganging up on Ramos JUST cause he is a Madrid player.

It is about preference in the end.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:56 pm

AnJl wrote:I think every is ganging up on Ramos JUST cause he is a Madrid player.
I feel the same.. Shame really.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3